z

Young Writers Society

Soul Eater

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:59 pm
Puffycherry says...

**NOT FINISHED. IF YOU SEEM INTERESTED YOU CAN PLACE DOWN A SPOT HOLDER. I WON'T HAVE THIS DONE BY THIS AFTERNOON AS I HAVE TO WORK, BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST SHOW TOWARDS IT. ONLY EIGHT SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE (4 MESITER'S AND 4 DEATH WEAPONS.)

The Death Weapon Meister Academy for short, is an academy located in the fictional Death City, Nevada. The school is run by Shinigami-sama, Death himself, as a training facility for Weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the Meisters. Each Meister has at least one Demon Weapon companion which has both a Weapon and Human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that protects peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "Kishin", an evil demon that in the past, nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos.

The main goal of the DWMA is to protect the world from evil. In the world, there are may humans that may abandon their life as a human and go on the path of an Evil human, a path that transforms them into vicious evil beings that kill innocent humans for their pure souls. When enough is consumed, the Evil human can transform into an incredibly dangerous being called a Kishin.

To stop this, the DWMA trains people to combat against these Evil humans, by training their students from a young age to fight and kill these beings. The DWMA also trains Meisters and Weapons to combat against Witches, which also threaten the peace of the world.

The students are split into two main categories: the Demon Weapons and Meisters. Meisters are humans with a Soul Wavelength that is more powerful than a regular human's, giving them an advantage in a fight. Demon Weapons are humans with the unique ability to transform their bodies into weapons. The DWMA pairs up different Weapons and Meisters together to form partnerships between them, in order to make powerful teams to stand against the Evil humans, with the Meister wielding the Demon Weapon.

However, pairing a Weapon and a Meister together is not easy, as their Soul Wavelengths (for more information on Soul Wavelengths, see the article, Souls) need to be compatible with each other. Therefore, the DWMA often holds large gatherings, where students gather together wearing badges indicating whether they are a Demon Weapon or a Meister and try to find the partner they are compatible with. It seems possible that even after accepting a partner, one can change partners if they wish to.

Once a Meister and Weapon team is formed, the team can take assignments on the Mission Bulletin in the Reception area of the Academy to kill Evil humans. Well-trained Meisters and Weapons develop many new powers and abilities as their experience and bond as a Meister and Weapon team grow. Training sessions and physical fitness tests and sparring matches etc. are thus held often in the Academy.

Some high-level Meister and Weapon teams are sometimes called upon to take part in large battles against separate societies that are declaring war with the DWMA.

However, it is also essential to have knowledge of the enemies one is up against. This is when the DWMA acts like a regular school, giving the Meisters and Weapons lessons inside classrooms, as well as homework essays and exams.

Many students are motivated into fighting against the Evil humans and Witches with their goal into making or becoming a Death Scythe. When a Demon Weapon has consumed a certain amount of souls in a particular order (99 Evil human souls and 1 Witch Soul) they gain extraordinary power and can be used by Shinigami himself. Creating a Death Scythe is thus known to be a hard and difficult process, and many Meisters are respected for creating a Death Scythe, and Death Scythes themselves are respected among the students as well.
I do not have a short attention span, I am-Hey look it's a sparkely KITTY! Quick Catch it!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 am
ForsakenAngel says...

*calls a Female Death Weapon*
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 pm
ToritheMonster says...

*calls a kishin*
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

"We're just all nosy little busybodies."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi