z

Young Writers Society

The Toy Box (The Thread Is Closed)

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 pm
ultraviolet says...

You mean what I'm going to use as the first post, telling about the SB?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Sassafras says...

Basically, dear. I want to help out too! :P Do you know what the new title will be yet? I need to make alternations with this old thread.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm
ultraviolet says...

'Kay, I'll send it when I'm done rewriting (I like things to be a certain way for SB info page thingys. :P ). I haven't decided no a new name yet, though.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil