z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games - Done

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Calligraphy says...

Jungle - the spots you asked for are saved...

kidashka - That is so.... WICKEDLY AWESOME COOL!!! :D :mrgreen: :) :smt001 :smt004. I loved it to. Can you join now? Do you want me to P.M. You when the next one starts? I am going to anyway. :p

A. S.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Kidashka: We appreciate the feedback! Maybe you can join in for the next one, eh? :D Going into this, I never thought I would have the last post, so I really am grateful that people liked it so much.

I think I'm going to wait until the storybook is posted before I decide what I want for a second character. I got what I wanted, now I'm going to do what I did for Ivan and take whatever is left. Seems to work well for me.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am
Junglelover says...

Calligraphy wrote:Jungle - the spots you asked for are saved...

kidashka - That is so.... WICKEDLY AWESOME COOL!!! :D :mrgreen: :) :smt001 :smt004. I loved it to. Can you join now? Do you want me to P.M. You when the next one starts? I am going to anyway. :p

A. S.

Oh!!! Sorry. Both of them are? Hmm, I guess I'll just wait till later so I don't look like a fool.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling