z

Young Writers Society

Dawn Of The Zombies

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm
Sassafras says...

Everything was normal at your Minimum Wage job at Wallies Awesome Super-Duper Amusement Park, also knows as Wasdap. Some kid was throwing up on the tea cups, a baby was crying, and a couple was making out on the Ferris wheel. Perfect! That is until a contaminated KFC Inside-out Burger turned some fat guy into a drooling zombie. It didn't take long before everyone was dripping ooze like undead dogs! You, and a bunch of other alive people, take up residence inside Wags (Wallies Amazing Gift Store) and try to survive the Zombie outbreak.

Your role: Stay alive!

Rules:
1. No killing your fellow comrades, I mean, they're all you have left!
2. Cursing is allowed, but not the f-word. I hate that word. Trust me, you'd be cursing if you were trapped in a gift shop while those around the world died at the hands of cannibalistic un-dead people.
3. Kill everything that has a craving for human flesh! Everything!
4. No getting bitten! And, in the case that you do become infected, do your friends a favor and commit a honorable suicide. We don't want your zombie germs, dude. Or, you can decide to torment us. Yeah, that's always fun.
5. No detailed sex scenes! Romance is allowed, encouraged even, but I don't want any pony riding.
6. If you choose to drop out, please tell me so I can find a way to kill your character. Also, if you die during the SB - it will be your choice of course - you may choose to bring in another character.
7. Have as much fun as you can.

Profiles (Will be posted in the DT): topic68257.html The DT link.
Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance. Picture, written, or both. I don't really care:
History (Optional):
Personality:
Weapon:
Up For Ze Love?:
Other:

People I need!
1. I need someone to be in charge of the Gift Shop and I need you to come in late so that when you get here the zombie outbreak is just starting and no one is inside yet. I need you to unlock the door and take cover, only letting in people who don't have flesh stuck in between their teeth.
2. This one is optional, I need a little sister for my character, Cove. Both her and Cove are twins, but she was born fifteen minutes after him. You can have a second character if you pick her, but I just want you to know that she turns into a zombie and she does die. If both of your characters die, you can still bring in another. If no one wants her, I'll just make her my own character.
Spots
1. Cove Johnson- ReisePiecey
2. ScarlettFire- Christopher Draven and Sarii Johnson
3. Loller65- Steve Stephens
4. Kitty15- Kathleen (Kat) Donnerson
5. LoVeLeSs- Archer Blake
6. Saved.
Last edited by Sassafras on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 am
Sassafras says...

We just need the Gift Store person now.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm
Kobain72 says...

Are there any parts left except the gift-shop person please?
"This is my plan of attack"

"Hmmm, looks more like a pin to me"

"No, it's definitely a tac"

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Flux says...

Mind if I reserve a spot? I shall make ze application later, and if the gift shop person is needed, i can take it!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am
Sassafras says...

Gift shop person is taken, and there is room for the both of you.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Spot claimed. Half a profile is already posted.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:39 pm
Sassafras says...

Cove-

"Listen, kid," I snapped, "you get to choose from the small bears or the costume jewelry."
"I want the big polar bear," he whined.
"Well, you don't get the big polar bear!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. It's always the small ones... Why do they have to be so difficult?
"But-"
"Listen," Sarii cut in, "if you take the small baby polar bear, the big mommy polar bear will come looking for her baby, and then you'll have both of them." She shoved the small bear at the boy and he went running off happily.
"Nice cover," I said, smiling. I was just about to hand the hammer over to this stocky fellow when screams erupted from behind me. Startled, I whipped around and saw this really fat dude biting this one skinny guy. His skin was pale and blotchy, and there was blood oozing from his mouth.
"What the hell?" I gripped the hammer and backed up a bit. "Sarii, what's happ-"
"Ahh!" I turned around at the sound of my sister screaming and saw a man, one who looked much look the fat one, biting on her leg. Quickly, I smashed the hammer into his head and grabbed Sarii, picking her up and carrying her on my shoulder. She was groaning and whining in pain. I ripped a part of my shirt off and wrapped her ankle with it.
"That should hold it," I said, my voice shaking. With hammer in hand, I ran through the crowd of, what, zombies, and headed towards the only place with it's lights off, the gift store.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm
LovelessSummer says...

Archer-

"Happy birthday!" I rolled my eyes at my overly excited friends and blew out the candle on my birthday hot dog.
"Yay," I said sarcastically, "can I just finish this stupid Balloon game now?" They all shrugged and backed off. I grabbed one of the darts and started to aim for the big red balloon. Just as I was about to throw, a cracking noise came from behind me. Turning around, I saw one of my friends, Kelly, with blood dripping from her mouth and her hair thin and in disarray. She had Byron's arm in her mouth and Jamie's leg in her left hand.
"Holy shit..." She gave a throaty scream before lunging towards me. I ducked down before she could grab me and snatched a crow bar that was under the booth. Raising back up, I swung the bar and watched as her head went flying across the park. Wasting no time, I started running towards the gift shop, when I walked in, I noticed that it was closed. That seemed to be the safest place to hide out.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm
Rydia says...

Kathleen

Keys, keys, now where did I put that bunch of- ooooh banana! Don't mind if I do, yum, yum. So what was I looking for again? This was a daily routine for myself and while it may seem strange to you that I was looking in the fridge, that was actually where I'd found them once. But no luck this time.

"Honey!" Dad called from upstairs. "Shouldn't you be off now?" He'd made opening the shop my new duty because he wanted to see me taking some responsibility. He'd also raised my pay so I didn't mind too much.

"Sure thing, Dad. Just grabbing breakfast!" I called back as I opened the cereal cupboard. And there were the keys. Sitting patiently on the shelf, aha! Scooping them up, I shrugged my shoulders into a coat and headed out, calling a quick goodbye to dad on the way. It wasn't a long walk to the gift store and I saw the usual collection of weirdo fairground people on the way. Biting on each other's arms and screaming in their shrill voices. Hooligans! It was the only part about the shop I didn't like. Then again, I liked it just fine when I didn't have to work. Then it was fun.

When I got to the store, there seemed to already be a bit of a queue and one person was-

"Hey, stop that! What do you think you're doing?" He looked like he was going to break in! Striding over, I gave them a sharp glare and waited for an explanation.

"Are you blind or something? There's zombies everywhere! We need to get inside where it's safe."

Uh crazy guy alert. I stared him down and pulled the keys out of my pocket. "Yeah, yeah, lay off the crazy alright or I'll get Max from next door in here." I fit the key in the door and turned it. "So what can I help you with? Must be something pretty important to have you waiting outside my door."
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying