z

Young Writers Society

Bite the bullet Accepting/starting

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm
retrodisco666 says...

If you're an element you are by yourself to start with until they all are collected. Knights and hunters are usually in groups. Akeno, Adrian and Alexandria are all Hunters who are together. So if I am right you are a knight, so you will be either by yourself after an element or with someone else after it. Hope this helped
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Alexandria Hale

She was so excited she was practically bouncing in her seat. She had informed the plane they would be heading to the desert. She flashed Akeno a smile. She was so happy. "So, tell me about you?" She probed. They still had at least fifteen minutes before they reached the airport.

"Sister, leave him alone."

"Oh hush up!" She giggled. "How old are you?" she questioned.

Adrian huffed. She knew he was mad that she was in charge, but she didn't really care. She was so super excited. She giggled and looked back at the other hunter. "So...how old are you?" She questioned again.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Fox says...

Thanks. *Sigh* We really need more knights. I guess I'll just be on my own for now.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

(We'll come find you after we find the earth? mkay? And you can create either a hunter or a knight?)
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm
retrodisco666 says...

(I may make another knight)

Akeno

"I am thirty-two and I work as a museum curator" I answered. " And how old are you?"

"Are you sure you are a real hunter?" Adrian asked. I arched an eyebrow and shot him a look. "Well it's just that you're only thirty-two and you obviously aren't the best judge of character." He rolled his eyes towards his sister.

I sighed. " I have already been looking for earth three times, and lost men doing do. I was able to fund half of the museum from artifacts I have uncovered on the journey.We know the knights have Physic so I can't stress how important it is that we find earth. The elements will be forced into battle eventually so If we have earth we are evenly matched. You are both obviously young and I'm presuming this is your first mission, and I must stress how dangerous this is. Adrian, you need to accept that your sister is in charge as you have extreme skills with a weapon that will come in handy but you need to get rid of the grudge now before we get on the plane or I can't take you with us." I finished. He looked shocked. We all sat in silence, the only sound was the tyres turning over the cement pavement.

"How many men?" Alexandria asked after a few minutes.
"Twelve in total." I answered. She nodded.
"I'm ready" Adrian said solemnly. "Alex,I accept this is your mission. . .But the next one better be ours." They both smiled and I nodded.
"So back to my previous question. How old are you both?" I said trying to fill the rest of the car ride.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Alexandra:

She giggled. "I'm twenty. Our parents have wanted this for us since we were young. I am so excited!!!" I leaned over and kissed Akeno on the cheek. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited."

Adrian:

He felt the shift in the older man when his sister kissed his cheek. It was as if Akeno was shocked and scared. Adrian didn't know why, but for some reason this hunter was scared of his sister. Adrian immediately went on high alert in his mind. As hard of a time he had been giving Akeno for putting his sister in charge, he loved her. If anyone posed as a threat to her, he would not hesitate to kill them, no mater who they were. This guy was no exception. His senses went on full alert as he tensed, waiting for Akeno's reaction.

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

Oh my god. "Err thank you. Your are welcome, completely." I stumbled. I felt my cheeks turning Scarlett. That was more terrifying than when bats were trying to eat us in Peru and my best friend was eaten. I felt her brother ease up in his seat.

"Miss and Master Hale we have arrived, oh and guest." The driver said. The door swung open and I crawled out for my life.
"Well shall we get going." I said nervously. Adrian lead the way to the plane as his sister walked closely beside me. I felt her brother tense up again in front of me.

"You will never succeed." A voice screeched from behind. I turned around to see a man, no older than twenty-five, with tanned skin and razor blue eyes stood next to the corpse of the driver. I stepped in front of Alexandria and pulled out one of my pistols from my belt. I shot two bullets and the soared through the air. The noise reverberated from wall to wall of the air hanger.
"We should go, now!" I yelled as we all stepped on to the plane.
"Go!" Adrian shouted as he pulled the lock down on the door. The plane immediately jerked to life stumbling out of the plane hangar and into the sky. The both sat their looking at me.

[I will be playing as the other character just added, he is a knight. Fox you could join in here if you wish and it would make sense]
"Has that cleared up the rest of your suspicions?" I asked Adrian. He nodded with his mouth slightly open.
"I didn't kill him. I have let him live as he can go back to them and know we are closer than them. They will feel fear and we shall win this." I said at the two shocked faces in front of me.
"I hope you now understand the trouble we are in and the seriousness of this." I said as we were finally safe at the mid-day sun.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Alexandria:

She shuddered and leaned into her brother, terrified. She had no idea what had just happened, she was just glad they were on their way to get an element. She did not want to die. She wanted to find love before that. She shuddered and looked down. She tried not to cry. Maybe she wasn't ready for this. Maybe it was the wrong time. Maybe she should have stayed home. She didn't meet her brother's eyes.

Adrian:

He cursed under his breath. "I was afraid something like this was going to happen! She's not ready!" He took deep breaths, trying to calm his temper. He pulled his sister close into his arms. He glared at Akeno, warning him that if he said a word, there would be only two hunters left. He comforted his sister until she fell asleep.

"So how much danger is she actually in?" He asked quietly, not wanting to disturb her.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm
Sassafras says...

Anyone mind bringing Jerr in?
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

"The world of danger." I said honestly. "That is why we wanted both of you. Separate you are weak, but together you are strong. You can act like the defensive big brother if you want, but you need her as much as she need you." He stood upright.
I pulled my gun out and pointed it at his chest.
"You sure?" I asked. He sat back down slowly.

"How much do you know about the elements." I asked curiously.
"Not as much as I would like." He answered.
"Get your sister up and come and sit at the table." I said as I stood up and turned around. I sat down at the table and pulled out various bits of paper. One of which was a death certificate. They both sat down opposite me. I slid across the table the death certificate.
"Elizabeth Noble, died in Paris, apparently. She was taken by the knights. She is the element psychic. This is how we know the day of the eclipse is amongst us. We have been searching for these elements for thousands and thousands of years and now we are going to get one.We are on the single most important mission ever, or the world will be over run by them. If we have the elements they can't stand against us so we win. We will eventually have to get Elizabeth back. You need to understand that without these, all humanity iwill fall. Do you get that. You are two of the strongest and you must survive. Keep weapons on you at all time and be prepared to fight. DO no hesitate to kill one another if you feel it will save them. Now go" I finished my rant and turned towards the window. The clouds past by as I softly fell to sleep.

[If Jer is a knight, get him fetching Antonio from the plane hangar now :D]
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm

***Ummm....ummmm....***

Alexandria:

She looked at his sleeping figure, shivering. Kill each other? Would her brother really kill her? She shuddered and tried not to cry. She looked out the window. She was really really upset. She turned away from both of them. She went and sat by herself, shivering, scared. She shuddered. She fell into a unrestful sleep and was plagued by nightmares.

Adrian:

He growled. He was furious with this other hunter. He did not even know how he could trust him after what he said. He looked over at his shivering sister. She should not of come. Adrian sighed. He kept his eyes on the sleeping hunter.

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm
View Likes
Fox says...

((Okay, I'm going to wait a bit before I come in. I don't really how to, so I'll just wait and see where it goes.))
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

I felt the plane bump against the uneven runway, waking me from my sleep
"We're here." Adrian said, throwing my bag into me. He opened the plane door letting the stale desert heat seep in. We stepped of the plane onto the sand below.
"This is your mission Alexandria, it's your call." I said trying to distance myself from Adrian.
"I think, I need a drink." She said. She pulled out her phone and did a search. "There is one a quarter of a mile away. Let's go."
She walked off in the other direction leaving me and Adrian to follow.
"keep hold of your weapon, there is a chance we're not alone." I said to him. I saw him move his hand letting me know that he knew what he was doing. After half an hour of walking through the deserts heat we stumbled across our location. Alexandria pushed open the door letting the sandy breeze push us inside.

Antonio

I felt my body being dragged across the cold ground of the hangar.
"What are we going to do with him?" A unfamiliar voice said.
"Look we get him back to headquarters and he will tell us what we know." Jerr. It was Jerr.
"Jerr. I , he. " I spluttered. Blood dripping down my face.
"Shh Antonio. We will be there soon." He soothed. I felt my body his leather with a messy thud as I drifted unconscious again.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Alexandria:

She gasped for breath. She was so thirsty! She saw her brother head towards the bar. She sighed. So thirsty!

She glanced around and noticed girls gathered around a certain young man. She looked at Akeno. "Is that the earth element?" She whispered to Akeno.

Adrian:

He went to get drinks for all of them. His sister was talking quietly with Akeno. He did not like this, not one bit.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Um... okay. I guess I'll do the same as Fox. I mean, there's not much for me to do, as I'm an element, untill you find me.

Oh, and retro, I'm only the fire element now. Unless you really need an Air as well.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman