z

Young Writers Society

Bite the bullet Accepting/starting

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Friday Mack
Age:appears late teens to early twenties. Is actually about 480 years old.
Sex: female
Element: Fire
Weakness: She's allergic to pretty much everything, except for meat, apples, lettuce, soy, tea, and peas. She is very OCD,and has no sense of direction. Terrible at math. Has no people skills. Tends to come across as rather crazy.
Strengths: She's an incredible fighter. She has never lost a battle- although that is owed largely to her fire powers. She knows all sorts of random trivia that comes in handy at times.
Up for love?: Sure, but not a serious, long-term relationship.
Look like:
Spoiler! :
but minus the pink eyebrows and tattoos. She has vivid amber eyes, her favorite feature.
Spoiler! :

She's five eight and a half, with an athletic but slightly curvy physique. She usually wears black, and is never without her trusty black gloves.
Other: Her personality is seemingly shy. People usually think she's sitting quietly by herself- they don't know that she is carefully scanning the room, evaluating them and their weaknesses. Years of living on the streets have taught her to be a merciless and brutal killer. She's deadly loyal to her friends. If you insult her or bother her, she'll show her feisty side- she'll cut you down in seconds. If you get her talking, you'll find that she tends to be a little odd- eccentric, to say the least. She loves making people squirm. She loves getting information out of people. Her methods are sketchy.

She can use any weapon easily, and has nearly 500 years' worth of money saved up. There's very little she can't buy, although she chooses to live fairly simply. She keeps to herself.

She loves beef jerky. A lot. And never misses tea time- she drinks only straight black tea..
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 pm
retrodisco666 says...

No of course not, you can claim it if you wish
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Okay. I will make a profile later today. :D
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Name: Logan Woods

Location: He is near the Arabian dessert at the moment, being well taken care of by the princesses there.

Sex: Male

Element: Earth

Weakness: Although he can control the element earth, he has not had to use it in a long while, therefore, he is trying to figure out how to control it again. This makes him really vulnerable when he goes into element mode.

Strength: Can control earth and all that entails. Moving rocks, any kind of metals, etc. He is also very toned and strong. He is also good with swords and knives.

Up for love: YES!!! :D

Look like: He has blond sandy hair, and deep green eyes. He is muscled, and wears black pants with a green sash. He is 6'.

Other: He is kind of a player, but will be loyal once he finds the "one." He is very charming and tends to attract a lot of attention from females. He loves the attention he gets, but the girls who surround him are always fake. He acts tough on the outside, but is really sweet and sensitive on the inside. He longs for something more, but some reason can't find it. Also, he is very protective of those he loves.

(Can i add another character? Like...I think it's the hunters we have the least of? If not, then that is fine. I'm just trying to help out. :D )
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 am
retrodisco666 says...

Yes please take a hunter. We have none!
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 am
retrodisco666 says...

Name: Akeno Ishru
Age(Should be above 20):34
Position in society: Curator for the Japenese museum of history
Preferred weapon: Twin silver pistols with gold inlay along the side in a ivy style
Weakness: Is dosile so will belive almost anything thus making him a nusiance a lot of the time.
Strengths: Has the best aim with a weapon you have ever seen. He can kill a target from a half a mile away with his guns
Up for love?: no, he is scared
Look like: Tall with choppy black hair, has a sweet smile.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 am

Name: Adrian Hale

Position in Society: Ambassadors son

Preferred weapon: Sword

Weaknesses: He is very proud and stuck up, and let's his pride get in the way of his thinking sometimes.

Strengths: His sense of smell and hearing. He also has had tons of training with his sword and is almost unstoppable with it.

Up for love: Yes, if you can train him.

What they look like: Short shaggy black hair with deep grey eyes. 5'6 and 170 pounds. Muscled and toned, but still slim and fit. He wears mainly black. Slightly pale.

Other: He is very pompous and stuck up. He thinks the universe revolves around him. He is used to getting everything he wants in life. He comes from a very privilaged background where his parents gave him everything he wanted. Even girls have succumb to his every request.

Name: Alexandria Hale

Position in Society: Ambassador's daughter

Sex: Female

Preferred weapon: Long bow and seduction

Weaknesses: Because her body is very desirable, she is afraid to get close to men. She sees that as a job, and therefore sometimes can ruin her chances of a hunt because she will get overemotional during her occupation. She has wounds and scars all around her heart that make her ache and hurt.

Strengths: She never misses her mark with the bow, and her body is very desirable.

Up for love: Yes, but to someone who is willing to be patient and kind.

What they look like: She has long black hair and hazel eyes. Her figure is tiny and slim. She stands at 5'2 and weighs around 150. She has a bit of an arabian look to her.

Other: She is very timid and shy when not on the job. She detests how her brother acts, but is grateful for how protective he is of her. She is very fierce when in combat and is not someone to be messed with. She longs for someone who can break down her barriers and show her the meaning of true love. She also hates that her brother and father try to keep her safe and protected from what is happening, so she insists on joining them anyways.

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 am

Adrian Hale:

Adrian was exasperated with his sister. They went through this every time he wanted to go and have a little fun. Why did she always have to tag along? He didn't understand. He knew the other hunter would be there anytime for their next "mission." They were heading to find one of the famous elements that everyone talked about.

"Ready?" he heard his sister call.

"You aren't going."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we don't need you."

"Yes you do! Besides, you know I can fight just as well as you can!"

He growled. "I will not let you come!"

"Is it because I"m a girl?!"

"No, it's because you're my sister."

At that moment the door bell rang on their father's estate.

"That must be the other hunter." Adrian exclaimed. "Now stay put."

Adrian headed towards the door.

Alexandria Hale:

Stay put? Her? Who did he think she was?!

She rushed to the door. Whoever it was, she was going with them. She would not be left behind again! She was just as capable as they were! Or so she told herself. She smiled sarcastically as her brother glared.

"Welcome. We've been expecting you." She greeted warmly to the other hunter.

(HEy, we need more hunters if anyone else wants to make a character.)

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

I stood in the doorway of the hale house. It was very grand. A woman was stood their smiling at me. I smiled back more scared than anything.

"Please do come in" She said

"I'm looking for Alexandria Hale. Do you know where I can find her" I asked her.

"Well, you're looking at her." She said smiling. I looked her up and down with a raised eyebrow. We need more hunters I thought to myself. She rocked on the spot like a little girl. A man was stood on the stairs behind her, he looked like he was going to explode.

"Adrian?" I offered hoping it would be him. He nodded and walked over. I went into my leather bag and pulled out a map.

"How many crosses this time" Adrian asked. He obviously knew what he as talking about.

"Seven, all for the element Earth" I answered.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Adrian Hale:

He nodded. "Good. We need an advantage against those..." He was almost shaking with fury. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Where are we headed?"

Alexandria Hale:

Excitement bubbled up inside her. She couldn't believe she was actually going on a mission with her brother. He was not happy, but she was super excited. She watched the other hunter, curious to what was going to happen.

"So, how are you? How old are you? What are you up to?' She babbled on. She giggled and was so excited.

Logan Woods:

He was having a good time, getting drunk, hanging out. The women were wonderful. He was so bored. He wanted something to happen. Or someone. He was so tired and exhausted of the life he was living. He longed for action and adventure. He sighed and turned his attention back to the women in front of him.

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

"I do not decide, this is your mission." I said talking with my back to them. The map now spread over an old wood table. A roaring fire next to us. "Here we have the seven crosses. Tokyo, Berlin, Arabian desert, 10 miles north of Acre in Brazil, somewhere near Bern in Switzerland, Boston America and they could be anywhere in Australia. Where we go, is up to you, but it is your call. After all it is your mission Alexandria." I turned to see the girl light up and the boys jaw dropped. They had not been told that it was in fact her mission and the brother was merely a useful assistance.

"Don't take it personal Adrian, she is just a better fighter than you and has proved herself more skilled." I said trying to sound reasonable.

"How can this be her mission!" He exploded." She can't make any decision for herself. She has a lousy shot, she is useless compared to me!"

"Oh really." she said with a nasty undertone. She grabbed a elm bow of the wall and an arrow and walked out of the room. Her footsteps echoed up the marble stairs. I stepped outside of the room to see where she was. She was stood on the balcony aiming with the bow. "Mr Ishru, if you wouldn't mind." She said. I stepped to the side as she released the bow. The arrow cut through the space between us with military precision. "There. We leave in ten minutes." Her footsteps died away as she walked off. Adrian and me walked over to the map. The arrow has hit straight in the middle of the cross, she had a plan alright, it was also very clear that this was her mission.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:03 pm
View Likes

(Lol. I loved how you betrayed me.)

Adrian:

He was fuming. His anger was about to explode! He was older than her! He knew how to conduct missions. This was an outrage! He glared at the other hunter in front of him. How could this have happened?! And the fact that his LITTLE sister showed him up, well, that just wasn't acceptable.

He folded his hands over his chest, glaring.

Alexandria:

She ran upstairs to change. She put on tight black pants and a sexy black tank top that showed her bellybutton. She slung her black and gold inlaid bow on her back and her gold arrows in its holder. She looked at herself. She added black boots to her outfit. She smiled. She grabbed her backpack off the bed. She went downstairs, bubbling over with excitement. :D

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Fox says...

Dreamy115 wrote:Aw, Fox! You're giving me fire? That's so nice! I feel like a little whiny brat. Thanks so much!

No problem. I was deciding between the fire and a knight.
Last edited by Fox on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

333 Reviews

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:17 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

Alexandria hurried down the staircase her footsteps reverbetraiting with each step. Her brother was not far behind grudgingly. They both stepped outside towards the black streth limo. A man with grey hair and a taylored suit was holding the door open. We all climbed inside the limo.

"Akeno, are you sure we are going the right way. I mean there of all places, we are searching for earth for christ sake." Adrian whined. I shot him a look and he subdued.

"Look Adrian, I am sorry that this is your sisters mission," She sat up and smiled a bit at this." but I have to follow orders. Look if all goes well and you both prove your abilities, next time I will try and get it as a joint mission. A team of researchers are trying to track Water as we speak so relax." He look slightly reassured. Adventure has churped up inside them both, they were both looking forward to what was to come.

"Miss Hale, you may wish to call the air hanger and inform them of our chosen destination." I flipped open my black phone and punched in a number and handed her the phone.

"Hello, yes I would like to inform you that in half an hour, we will be leaving. Our destination . . .
~Francoise Sagan

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm
Fox says...

Okay, I'm a little confuzzled. How is this going to go. Is everyone by themselves or are they in life groups or something???
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus