z

Young Writers Society

Bite the bullet Accepting/starting

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno.

"Alexandria, don't jump to any conclusions. " I said. I looked over at the man. He was surrounded by many beautiful woman, but he had already looked up twice at Alexandria.
"Adrian, I know you won't like this, but I need your sister to seduce this man." I whispered. He looked at me half shocked, half disgusted."Look, If he is who your sister thinks he is then she will be able to sense when he is slightly aroused and he touches her. . . as in with his hand." I was hoping that he would see reason. I was wrong. I could see the rage building up inside of him. I grabbed him by he t-shirt and pulled him close to me so I could whisper directly into his ear.
"Elizabeth Noble" I said. I look at him dead pan and then to his sister.
"Alex, you know what you have to do." I walked over to the back of the room and found a small table with two seats with the perfect view point for what was to come.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:19 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Adrian:

He growled. He wanted to protest, but he had no choice. He was drug to the corner to wait. He glared at Areno.

Alexandria:

She sighed. She walked towards the male sitting there. "Hello." She said softly. "how are you?"

The hot element looked at me. "Hello. And what is your name?"

"Alex." She said with a cute smile.

He smiled and pulled her close. She giggled. He kissed her, his hands on her back.

(What happens when he touches her?)
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

333 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 pm
retrodisco666 says...

(I was thinking something like he gives off some sort of aurora that makes you feel it)

Akeno

"Adrian, please grown up or I will send you home."My patronising him seemed to work, he settle into his chair. " Get ready to shoot him if he is. Your sister will flinch away very sudden and probably walk away. When she does shoot him, but only in the leg for Christ sake!" He nodded at me and then turned to look at his sister.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:58 pm

(OKay)

Adrian:

He nodded. Senses were on full alert. He did not like his sister being so close to the action. It worried him immensely. He sighed and kept his eyes peeled for any sign of trouble, worriedly.

Logan:

He smiled at the gorgeous girl in front of him. She was so much more beautiful than any other girl he had come in contact with him. He ran his hand on the side of her face. He watched as she jerked slightly. His eyes looked confused, but he didn't mention it. She pulled back.

"I must go." She whispered, then started walking away. The next thing he knew, he felt a pain in his leg, then he was out like a light.

Alexandria:

She walked back towards the tables and saw her brother shoot the element.

"What now?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm
Fox says...

Faith

"Shh Antonio. We will be there soon." Jeremy said soothingly, trying to calm Antonio down. He was right, in no time we were back at the house. We lifted Antonio up and set him on the couch...well, Jerr set him down, I kinda just dropped him. Antonio drifted unconscious.

"What'd ya' do that for?" Jerr asked. I couldn't help but smile a little, then shrugged. He rolled his eyes, but he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

"I'll go get the first aid kit." I said, then ran into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet, breaking a spider web as I did so, and returned with a small, dusty kit. "Here." I handed it to him. Jerr blew the dust off, and coughed.

"We really need to clean this place out." he said while opening it up. He got out some paper towels and dabbed all the blood off of Antonio's face. "Ah, these cuts are pretty deep." He said, mainly to himself, making a disgusted face. It was hard for him to see his friend like this.

"Well, what did you expect. This place has been abandoned for years." I said. "It would take forever to clean this place out. Besides, we're probably not going to be staying here long. We've got to get moving, no more messing around." I knew I sounded bossy, but sometimes I had to take charge. "And we've got to be a lot more careful. All these injuries are setting us back." Jerr sighed. "I'm serious. If you guys don't stop messing around, we're never going to find the elements."

"Ya, ya, whatever. Look, I know what I'm doing." Jeremy said. I chuckled.

"Ya. I can totally see that by how far we've gotten." I said. He glared at me. "By the way, what exactly are we supposed to do when we find the elements?" I asked.

"There we go." Jerr said as he finished bandaging up Antonio, then he turned to me.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm
Sassafras says...

Jeremy

I turned towards Faith and shrugged, wiping my hands off on my shirt.

"I'm not sure. I guess we'll just know when we do find them. And you are right, we do need to get moving, at this rate, we'll never find them." Faith nodded but turned to glace briefly at the limp body on the couch.

"What about Antonino?" After a moments though, I grabbed him and threw him across my shoulder, my hand on his mid back holding him in place.

"There. Better?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Let's go," she mumbled while shaking her head and starting for the door. After grabbing the dusty first aid kit, I started after her.

((I don't really know what's happening, but I hope this post is okay.))
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 am
Threnody says...

Hi, for some reason I haven't been getting emails for this... but would you guys mind giving me a little summary? Sorry, I just checked it and it was on it's fourth page and :shock:
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

333 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am
retrodisco666 says...

[Forever- Atonio is a knight who has been shot by the hunters and has been taken to this house. The hunters have been and have found element Earth and are on the verge of capturing him.]

Anonio

Everything around me smelt old and this was reinforced by the amount of cobwebs hanging over head. Jerr was sat on the far side of the room next to a new woman. I struggled against the back of the couch pulling myself up. Jerr looked up quickly. He ran over to give me hand.
"Thank Jerr, always helping me" I joked,. He gave a weary smile. "They were going after earth. I think they were close. I don't think we have a chance finding it before the them." I said honestly. The woman got up and walked over to us. She slumped beside me on the couch with an outstretched hand.
"Antonio" I said shaking her hand.
"Faith" She replied.
"Ant, it's okay that it is temporarily lost. We have a plan and another lead." He said whilst supporting me upright. I look at him confused.
"Fire" was his response to this.

Akeno

I walked over to the screaming man. It was time to put on my best acting skills on. I knelt by the mans leg.
"It's okay sir. I'm a doctor." He was still screaming. The bullet had buried itself deep within the bone. It had fractured the femur easily."Sir, I have the medicine to fix this but I am afraid you will have to come with me."
"Yes, for the love of god yes. Just help me would ya!"He yelled.
I slid my arm underneath him and helped him to his feet. His arm slumped around my shoulder. I gave a little nod to Adrian and he came and got his other arm, Alexandria left the dusty bar. We walked him across the bare wood floors to the door with him whining with every step. We got him outside into the blistering heat.
"Alexandria!"I yelled after a very short while walking. She came out of no-where and hit him clean in the back of his head. He fell unconscious around our shoulders.
"Nice hit."I said. He was a lot easier to move now and before long we were out the landing strip again.

Elizabeth

"You can't be serious" I said to the grotesque man in front of me.
"Oh I am precious, so get ready to have fun." He said whilst spitting. He smelt of rotten food and old droppings. I put my hand against the bars and gave a evil smile to the man. I sent wave after wave of physic energy into his head. Purple seeped from my fingertips into the mans forehead.
"You're going to pay for this missy!"He yelled through agony. He stumbled across to the other side of the room and through a large switch. The device around my neck was triggered. Electricity was sent through me. It hit every nerve and hurt so much.
"Stop it! Stop it!" I screamed. It slowly died down. I couldn't stand up.
"Lovely, once we have the rest of your freak show you know what we do. They have this thing and you are forced to fight. You become one of us and we win. This thing is like a machine and it makes you see sense lovely." He spluttered. I was gasping for breathe. He walked away from the bars. I hope they don't find any was my last thought as I fell to sleep.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Adrian:

He helped pull up the man onto the plane, glaring at Akeno. He was still mad, but didn't know what he could do about it. He watched as they laid the man down, his sister clutching herself tightly. He sighed.

Alexandria:

SHe just held onto herself, trying to stay in one piece. She hated being used, or feeling like she had been used. How could they do this to her? She shuddered. She didn't even want to sit down. She was trying so hard not to cry. She did not know why she was so upset, she just was. She looked down pitifully, waiting.

(Your element next?)

333 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm
retrodisco666 says...

(My element is already owned by the knights, so I think fire and both will be after it)

Akeno

"You both did good, real good." I said sitting the man into a chair. " Captain, take us to headquaters as soon as possible" I yelled through the plane. It jerked into life.
"You."I said pointing at Adrian. "When he wakes up find out everything. You're in charge. Got it? Alexandria sleep, like I intend to" I grabbed myself a chair as the plane set off, and before long I was asleep.
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Alexandria:

She did not feel like sleeping. She just stood, shaking and trembling. Her body felt cold and lifeless. She did not know what was wrong with her. She looked at her brother, then walked to the back of the train. She curled up on a chair, sighing and shivering. She tried to close her eyes, but all she saw was nightmares. She shuddered. She opened her eyes again to stare out at the lazy hazy clouds passing by the planes windows. When was this going to be over?

Adrian:

He watched his sister, aggrivated and angry. How could this have happened?! He watched the play of emotions on his sister's face, cursing. He wanted to do something, anything, to help her! He sighed and waited. The prisoner jolted awake. Well...at least he had something to do now.

"Goodmorning. Sleep well?"

Logan:

He shuddered. What had happened to him the day before? Everything was a blur. Where was he? Where was he being taken? What did they have in store for him?

"Who are you?" he asked.

"That is none of your business. Tell me what you know."

"About what?"

"Don't play games with me! Answer my question?"

Logan looked at him confused. "I'm an element, the element of earth. What else am I supposed to say? What do you want from me?"

Adrian growled. He shook Akeno awake. "You question him."

333 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Akeno

I was roughly shaken awake by Adrian, he was demanding I talk to our prisoner.

I sat down in the chair opposite him. He looked rough.
"You're earth?" I asked firmly He looked at me and said nothing.
"Are you Earth?" I asked firmer. Again, nothing. I pulled out my pistol and pointed it at the side of his head.
"Are you earth?" I asked him through clenched teeth. He looked at me for a while and then slowly nodded his head.
"Good. You're with the hunters." I said to him putting my gun away.
"so the day is almost upon us?" He asked me. This time I nodded. "well I'm glad you guys found me first them. I hate vampires, always have, always will." I stood up to walk away from him.
"I should warn you though. I am very rusty. I will need practice." He yelled after me. I turned slowly.
"In a few hours we will be landing at the headquarters in Paris,France. Once we have you secure there, you will be free to train with help." He just fell silent. I went and sat next to Adrian.
"Adrian, do you want to do this anymore, or do you just want to work at the headquarters, because you are starting to become a reliability."
~Francoise Sagan

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Adrian:

Adrian growled. "You make my sister cry and you call ME a liability!" He glared at the man in front of him. "I don't know if you should be a part of this mission anymore! Maybe we should let my sister decide!"

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Fox says...

Sorry I've been gone so long. I really don't want this to die, but I don't have a lot of time. Can someone tell me what's going on??? :smt100
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird