z

Young Writers Society

Warriors: *Not Started/Accepting by Permission Only*

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 am
Thegirlwholived says...

If you wish to join, please PM me and let me know. I'll help you come up with a name and everything.

Plot:

There are six kits in ThunderClan, all in one litter. They have different skills, such as hunting or fighting. These skills were given to them by their Warrior Ancestors: StarClan. They must deal with Betrayal, Treason, and Evil within their own Clan, as well as fighting an uprising outside of the Clans. Snaketail, the Clan's Deputy, is plotting to get rid of Cloudstar and take over. He has been teaming up with some cats outside of ThunderClan to rule the forest (Tigerclaw moment). As soon as the kits (who are going to be apprentices by now) find out, they must come up with a plan to reveal Snaketail and save the forest.

Reserved Seats

Thegirlwholived: Smallkit>>Smallpaw>>Smallbreeze-Female
Meggwriting: Moonkit>>Moonpaw>>Moonbeam-Female
Isha: Maplekit>>Maplepaw>>Mapleclaw-Female

The Kits
Spoiler! :

First come, first serve. Isha has bottom right, I have top left, and Megg gets her pick. When they get apprenticed, which is after everyone posts at least once, they all have a dream from StarClan, which Smallpaw will cue. All the female spots are taken, so the rest of them will have to be male, to keep the ratio even.

Profiles
Spoiler! :
Name:

Personality:

Appearence (feel free to crop the picture above):

Flaws (required):

Up for Love?:

Other:

RULES:
1) Absolutely NO GODMODDING.
2) Standard YWS Rules.
3) The curses they use are "Mouse dung!" and, for an angrier note, "Fox dung!"

Are all the spots taken? No problem! Feel free to PM and ask to join! You could be a friend of the kits, or someone who helps them on their journey to save the forest!
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 am
Thegirlwholived says...

Name: Smallkit

Personality: A playful, joking kit, Smallkit is very spunky and loved to play. She'll be serious when she has to be, but she'll slip a joke in whenever she can. She sometimes flicks the other kits on the opposite shoulder and enjoys laughing when they turn to see no one there.

Appearance: Top left, a reddish-brown with brown streaks almost splitting her in two.

Flaws: Smallkit is very ambitious, like Hollyleaf, and is determined to be the best warrior the forest has ever seen. She tries not to let anything get in her way of that.

Up for love?: Yep

Other: None ^^
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:04 pm
Junglelover says...

Name: Flamekit>>Flamepaw>>Flameheart?

Personality: He's playful when he's a kit, but when he turns a apprentice then he turns a little I'm-to-good-for-all-of-you, but soon learns how wrong he is. Loves to swim, and because of that most cats think he's mouse-brained.

Warrior_kits_adoptables_OPEN_by_Warrior_of_Riverclan.jpg
Sorry about the picture! I don't really know how to crop.
Warrior_kits_adoptables_OPEN_by_Warrior_of_Riverclan.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 429 times

Flaws (required): can someone help me with this, I don't know what it should be. lol

Up for Love?: maybe.....

Other: been in the nursery all of his life, and can't wait to be an apprentice. His mother died given birth, along with his littermates, and was given to his aunt. But he doesn't know that yet. So when he finds out that he isn't his fake mother's kit, he then looks for his his father.
Spoiler! :
It might be Snaketail, or a rouge
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 pm
meggwriting says...

Name: Moonkit (paw, beam)

Personality: Moonkit has alway been curious and bright. She has always questioned things, like how cats got to StarClan, how Medicine Cats remembered all of the herbs. As an apprentice she gets even more curious and strategic, planning before acting.

Appearence (feel free to crop the picture above): the top right cat with the purple eyes and spots

Flaws (required): She doesn't like fighting as much, preferring to just walk outdoors. And when she does fight, she isn't very good, because she tries to plan out each move before doing it.

Up for Love?: Sure!

Other:None
Last edited by meggwriting on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing,
(Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure?)
Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see.
~Paramore (because I'm a parawhore)

57 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm
Junglelover says...

oh, was I suppose to wait for megg before picking?
Sorry, if you want mine, you can have him.
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

57 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Junglelover says...

grr, now I'm getting my lefts and rights all mixed up! If I have someone's cat, just tell me!

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Name: Sparrowkit > Sparrowapaw > Sparrowclaw

Personality: He is lovingly arrogant. Sparrowkit is always full of energy and wants to please everyone. He is relatively sarcastic when he wants to be, but is always joking around.

Appearance (feel free to crop the picture above): The blue and orange one in the center row

Flaws (required): He doesn't always realize when to be serious. Sparrowkit will often joke around when it really isn't appropriate.

Up for Love?: Yes

Other: If he gets frightened, he can become very skittish.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm
meggwriting says...

Don't worry, you're fine!
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing,
Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see.
~Paramore (because I'm a parawhore)

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm
Stori says...

Name: Thornkit
Personality: He tends to be blunt with cats he doesn't know, but with his
friends he's a different story. Likes to play, and curious about other creatures.

Appearance: Mostly gray, but with two brown paws
Flaws: Quick to take offense.
Love? I don't know.

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

Alright, now that we have that done, we're now calling in secondary characters. Make your cat here:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... r#/d2ot0p6

And then send it to me ^^

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm
eldEr says...

****Sorry it's a little lateish******

Name: Maplekit>>Maplepaw>>Mapleclaw

Personality: Maplekit is quiet and quite shy, but she does a lot of thinking, questioning and answering. She likes to pick out simple things and find something intricate and fascinating about them. She is quite intelligent and likes to create her own views of life. She does love adventure, but she'd rather fly solo if she can help it.

Flaws: She has a tendancy to seclude herself and isn't very socialable. She's also got a bit of a limp on her back-right paw.

Up for Love?: Why of course... heh

Other: Nein.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Calligraphy says...

Can I join with a girl. Feather - kit -paw...

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Oddkit>Oddpaw>Oddwing

Personality: Oddkit is very... well, odd. She really keeps to herself and Stonekit, who was the only other kit in the litter she was from. Technically, and nobody really knows this, but technically, Oddkit isn't really from the litter. Her father is a Shadowclan cat (Wickedstar), and her mother was a sickly rogue. She left Oddkit in Thunderclan, hoping they'd be merciless on her only kit to survive the winter. Oddkit was given her name due to the strange white stripes she has rather than black or brown stripes, which are usually more natural. She's a sweathear when she wants to be, but usually, she's very quiet and reserved.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Flaws: Blind in her right eye. She was born that way actually. Some kind of defect of being born to a sickly, weak rogue she-cat. Clan cats said she wasn't going to be a good warrior, but she's proved them wrong. Many toms don't give her a second glance however, because it's obvious that she's blind in that eye to to the over-shadowed pupil.

Up for Love?: Yess(:

Other: Nothing really, other than what is explained above.

~~

Name: Stonekit>Stonepaw>Stonetalon

Personallity: Stone is one of those cocky little kits. He isn't afraid of anything, or so he thinks. He wants to be leader one day, regardless of the perils and trials he has to go through. By no means is Stonekit shy. He wants to prove himself, and nothing will get in the way. And he means nothing at all. He is very protective over Oddkit though, due to her blindness, and the fact many kits tease her about it. He'll lash out in seconds if he has to.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

He's a dark grey with splotches of black spots here and there. His eyes are red, due to his father being the one and only Bloodfang, one of the greatest warrior of the Thunderclan clan. Even as a kit, he's been practicing the moves the warriors and apprentices demonstrate while just messing around, and that has really begun to tone his muscles, so under his young pelt is toned, solid muscle surprisingly.

Flaws: His back right leg recently had all the claws torn out from a tree-climbing incident. He's also a small limp on his hip, from being carried off by a hawk when he was two moons old. His hip dislocated, and then was fixed by the medicine cat, but that never really helped with the limp. Other than that, he's a strong

Up for love?: Of course

Other: Worried that his father with cast him aside if he doesn't do well enough.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm
Calligraphy says...

Last edited by Calligraphy on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Can't wait to start!
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain