z

Young Writers Society

The Lost Heir

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 pm
Kaywiia says...

Oh, sorry. I assumed Leah was a girl. I'll change that.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 pm
Vampyre says...

Is anyone actually still here doing this? Because I keep checking, back, but no one is posting anything :S
That night she drew her swan breath in a bed
Made soft with all her razor blades,
That kissed her wrists with the romance you lacked.
As the hands that you’d kissed now dealt the trades

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:48 pm
Sassafras says...

Lilth

After I'd found Kris something remotely good to eat, I headed back to the campsite for a good night's rest. Today's been a long day and the sun was already coming back up. When I got back, though, everyone was already asleep.
"Idiots," I mumbled under my breath. Who was keeping watch? I scanned the area lazily and went to sit by my tree, my back propped against the thick trunk. I guess I'd have to keep watch. Damn...

Minutes passes like hours and I was growing weary. Where the hell was Kris anyway? Where was she anyway? I groaned and laid my head in my palm, letting my eyes slip close for a few seconds. I was so tired... Oh so very tired.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:59 pm
CardDragon says...

Leah.
When I awoke it was morning, but I wasn't in the bookstore.
No, I was out in the wilderness with total strangers to find a missing prince.
I got up and turned into my animal, it was time for some breakfast.
I snagged a plump vole and ate it. I turned back human, there was blood all over my mouth.
I was still hungry, but I didn't feel like eating more voles.
I looked around, Lilth, I think that's what his name was sleeping against a tree.
He must have been keeping watch.
Should I wait for these people to get up or what?
True instinct told me I should wait, you did not know what dangers where out here.
Then we could go search for this prince and I would get the adventure I long awaited.
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Kierso-Wild Dog

I swallowed nervously. Gulped, was more like it. The wild dog had, at this point, curled up beside me, his tail swatting the stump I was perched on. Should I shift? Should I remain still? Should I get out my notepad and review notes again?

The first won.

Choking down a nervous whimper so it sounded more like a mouse was trapped in my throat, I closed my eyes and let the ever-present feral side of me take over. When I reopened my eyes, I was much shorter. Looking down, I could recognize the spotted tan paws, the slightly irritating stroke of tan I knew was my tail in my peripherals. Puppy Kierso had entered the building. Or... clearing, rather.

I pawed at my muzzle and then looked pointedly at the other dog. I didn't know his name, I realized. Shame, I'd have liked to know it. I bet it was something more fierce than something you name your tropical bird. Which isn't to say I didn't like my name- I loved it. It was just that 'Kierso Rent' didn't exactly didn't send shivers down one's spine.

My self esteem just got lower, if that's possible.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 am
CardDragon says...

This is a dead storybook!!! I'm just struggling to write on it...
[color=#FF0000]I AM SICK PHANTOM![/color]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm
Sassafras says...

I just don't know what to do next.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 pm
Sassafras says...

Jet

Go to the Pyro Mountains...
I woke up with a start, my wool blankets tangled around my middle and beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.
"Go to the Pyro Mountains?" I scratched my head and sat up, the lack of light coming in through the cracks in my door showing that it was night. Standing, I started outside. The air was cool and the moon was high in the sky.
Go to the Pyro Mountains...
I whipped around, searching for the voice.
"Who's there," I yelled, my swords already in hand.
Go to the Pyro Mountains!
Huffing, I grabbed the already cooked wolf meat and the skin. Fine, I guess I was going to the Pyro Mountains. Anything to stop that god-awful voice.

(Bleh, I know. I think this is what's supposed to happen.)

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain