Way Out West: Difficulties

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm
SisterItaly says...

WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING
Thanks to JO! This SB is half her's
Plot

You have lived here your whole life. A nice, small city. Surrounded by friends, family, education. Then, you hear of wide open space and fertile grass, a place out west. So you pack up your belongings in the covered wagon, kiss the loved ones goodbye, and head out there. Three long months pass. Food is short, water to. The caravan is getting irritable and cranky. You come up to a small abandoned prairie town. You realise this is what you left home for. With food supplies low and winter around, you decide to try and make this home. Now to deal with food, shelter, water, stampedes, floods, droughts, famines, and other natural disasters.

Rules

-basic yws and sb rules
-Please do not let this die quickly it cost me and jo 500 points
-cussin is allowed, I mean, its the WILD WEST! but not to vivid
-no descriptive sex scenes, they make my eyes melt
-three characters per person limit
-NO GOD MODDING... god modders will be warned once, but then they will be killed if continued. ((Can you tell I hate god-modding?))

Character template

Spoiler! :
Name:

Age: (18- 40 although I know I'm going to end up with a bunch of 18 year olds)

Appearance: (NO anime, and description is optional)

Personality:

Up for love?:

Other:

Claimed characters

Girls
-Jolene - Sabrina Wolfe
-Allmixedup - Rosette Petit
-rebelinsilence - kanayla yurko
-Tame
-Chupatoasta - Mikayla
-Isha - Lillian
-ScarlettFire - Jaelle Thomas

Guys
-Baboon - Melvin Brook
-Chupatoasta - Malichai Wilde (Mal)
-allmixedup - Chaz
-ScarlettFire - Lucas 'Luca' Boudewin
-rebelinsilence - Damen
-Loller65 - Henry Harbin
-ridersofdamar -

PicturesMost it has is a couple of weary old houses
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Last edited by SisterItaly on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 17 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm
jolene says...

YES!

Name: Sabrina Wolfe

Appearance: But she has blue/whites eyes unstead

Spoiler! :

Personality: she is shy with the male gender, but not with girls. she is the only person who whould bring the cattle to and from becuase her dad abused and raped her before he died a year a ago and her mom was devisated and she never told anyone about her and her dad...so that is why she is shy around guys. and her family is not that rich.

Up for love?: Duh!

Other: a wolf follows her everywhere and keeps her out of trouble, and she likes to wear her old blue jeans

the wolf (Sly) and her horse (Devil):

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Last edited by jolene on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm
Baboon says...

Name: Melvin Brook

Appearance: Tall, quite thin. Brown eyes, that have seen too much. Dark, almost black, hair. Stubble is growing. Wiry strength in his arms. Wears a white shirt, black waistcoat and black trousers. His clothes are old and worn. A wide-brimmed hat, his father's, and an old pistol, his father's too, completes his outfit.

Personality: He's slowly becoming more and more disillusioned with the world around him. His father instilled a strong sense of right and wrong into him, but its being chiselled away by the events around him. He's a talker as well as a listener and a thinker, but is pretty handy with his father's pistol anyway. He likes to voice his thoughts, but only once he has had time to collect them in privacy. When thing's get heated/stressful/tense/horrific, he's more likely to stand back and watch than get involved. He thinks about everything.

Up for love?: Maybe. He won't start anything though.

Other: He's growing cold and angry. Something dangerous is being born inside of him.
"I am, I am, I AM..." - Randall Flagg levitating in The Stand

66 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Rosette Petit

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She is a flirt, big time. Her parents where rich, so she didn't have to work a day in her life. She's spoiled and alwasy gets what she wants. She's great at breaking up fights, and never fights herself, she figures there is nothing that can't be fixed by sitting down and talking. She likes to be the center of attention, and is very talkitive.

Up for love?: Yes

Other:
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Ruby Yurko

appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality:fun, bubbly very musical, is a hopless romantic. She's a hard worker and in her spare time pays guitar down at the tavern to earn tips. Owns one cat called Bitsy . Her parents walked out on her a few years back so shes been living with Damen.
Spoiler! :

Weakness: Can be shy and scared when Damon isn't around

Up for love?: yes

Other:
though blonde she is intelegent, and wise her best friend is Damon Smith

Name: Damen Smith

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality, Fun, loving, protective of Ruby, basicly just like Ruby thee litrally like twins. he took Roob's (Ruby) in when her parents walked out on her. He has trouble figuring out how he feels abou Ruby.

Weakness: can get down on himself when he fails to protect someone he cares about.

Up for love: Maybe or does he already have his eyes on someone.

Other: Rubys best friend

Name:
Last edited by Winchester on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Guy and girl!

Name: Malichai Wilde (Mal)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Mal is hilarious. He loves to make people laugh, almost as much as he likes to scare the pants off women, quite literally. He's a huge flirt, and has already bed a few women on the trip. He's got a steady aim, and is really protective of everything and everyone he knows and loves.

Up for love?: I suppose

Other: Mikayla's brother

~

Name: Mikayla Wilde (Kayles or Kayla)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Mikayla's your modern-day cowgirl. She's not afraid to get dirty, and she's a sweetheart. She'll do anything a man'll do, sometimes even better.

Up for love?: Yeppo

Other: Malichai's little sister, and she has two dogs named Duke and Daze

Spoiler! :
Image Duke and Daze
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm
untameabletiger says...

Girl spot!

66 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:18 am
SisterItaly says...

Name: Chaz

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Chaz is a kind hearted man. He always seems kind of distant. He lives for the little things and it's hard to make him sad, or angry. He isn't one to pick a fight, but will fight to defend himself, and others. He isn't one to spike conversation, or be in one. He is a terrific listener, and always seems to know what needs to be done, and when it needs to be done.

Up for love?: no! Sorry ladies someone wants him

Other: He had a sheep dog, named Joy. But she died not long after giving birth to a litter. He took the runt so his brother couldn't kill it, his brother kept the rest of the litter
Spoiler! :

His name is Runt
Last edited by SisterItaly on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

&&Amu, did you put Micayla down?&&
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:29 am
eldEr says...

Name: Lillian. Just Lillian.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Lill's got a saucy, rebelious personality. You tell her to do one thing, and she'll do the exact opposite. She doesn't take no for an answer, she's very persistant. She absolutely loves confusing people, and tends to chuckle at the most inapropriate times. She rarely truely laughs. She detests sweet-talk and flattery, and has a horrible temper that can go off quite easily. She hates hot whether, and it can make her extremely cranky. Rain and thunder storms will bring her mood up again though.

Up for love?: Haha... Guess so.

Other: She's a theif with a pet rattle-snake named Viper and a friesen named Charming. (Yes, Viper and Charming.) She's incredible with a gun and rarely wears dresses. She got into a lot of trouble for this as a little girl, but after her parents died when she was 12 she's been able to get away with it.
Last edited by eldEr on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am
ScarlettFire says...

I'm so in. Guy and girl please?

Girl:
Name: Jaelle Thomas.

Appearance: Jaelle is tallish, about 5'6, with dark hair, dark green eyes and pale skin.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, distant, determined, and fiery, Jaelle has a fiery temper but is friendly and kind--unless she's angry (which is when her family and friends are being harmed/threatened). Although her temper has a shot fuse, she doesn't lose it often and prefers peace to violence. She doesn't like to fight. She often seems timid and shy, though it's usually just a mask to distract others.

Up for love? Yes.

Other: N/a.

Guy:
Name: Lucas 'Luca' Boudewin.

Appearance: Tall, around 6'1, with black hair and clear blue eyes.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, distant, determined, and fiery, Lucas has a fiery temper but is friendly and kind--unless he's angry (which is when his friends and family are being harmed/threatened). Although his temper has a shot fuse, he doesn't lose it often and prefers peace to violence. He doesn't like to fight but can and will if he needs to. He often seems timid and shy, though it's usually just a mask to distract others. He's really brave and proud, but doesn't like to talk about his past.

Up for love? Yes.

Other: N/a.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

66 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm
SisterItaly says...

As soon as those last four profiles are up we'll start (tame, scar has 2 and ris)

The Book.

66 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm
SisterItaly says...

Ok, we are starting, any unposted profiles go in the DT... which is here topic67533.html

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm
eldEr says...

LILLIAN

I knelt on the edge of the cliff, watching the caravan with a smug smile. I was disapointed in the village as they were, but this hot weather was driving me nuts, and I was taking pleasure in their horror. The mountains ended here, near the town. Well, at least there I could go claim an old abandoned shack for my own.

The caravan was buzzing, though I couldn't hear a thing they were saying. This was a perfect distraction... but did I dare risk it while they weren't sleeping? A couple of guards sitting sentry during the night was easy enough, but all of them. Well that was unlikely.

I shook my head, walking back to where Charming and Viper were, pulling myself onto Charming's back and pulling Viper onto my shoulder.

"Let's go Charming," I whispered, clucking him into a trot. I would have to make it to the town before they did. I would find cover there, see if there was any part of the hell-hole that was half-decent.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:09 pm
SisterItaly says...

Rosette

I was hot, sweaty, tired, hungry, thirsty. very irritated. I wiped the sweat off my brow, and turned to Melvin. We all knew each other by now. I mean, after three months its hard to forget who's who.In my peripheral vision, I could see a building in the distance. I turned and felt my smile broaden. "There!" I exclaimed grabbing my dress and standing, whilst pointing into the distance at the buildings.

"There it is! We made it!" A small chorus of cheers rose, but quickly fell. We picked up pace.

"Finally here. You think it's everything they say it is?" Melvin asked, I turned my head to him and sat down, careful not to fall off the covered wagon.
"It better be. We've been traveling for to long for it not to be." I sighed, putting my elbows on my knees and my chin on my hands. The closer we got, the more my doubts rose. the buildings looked terrible!
"What in blazes?" Melvin started, surveying the buildings.

When we stopped we were in the middle of the town. I hopped down from the carriage, and looked around. I turned my attention to the others.
"What the hell!?" I yelled. "This is what we left home for?"

Chaz

I rode along on one of the horses supplied by the people back in town. The buildings where a disapointment. but nothing we couldn't fix.
"Calm down little lady. With a bit a elbow grease, and a few days sweat we'll have this place up and running." She stomped her foot down.
"I vote we go home!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow and turned to the group, holding Runt closer to me.
"Ok since we're voting, let me make a point." I started, tipping my hat up. "Winter is 'round the bend, and we ain't gonna make it back in time for winter, I suggest we make it cosy here."

The Book.

"Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks."
— TryHardNinja