z

Young Writers Society

The OC Storybook

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 am
RayneChild says...

So. It seems that a lot of the storybooks lately are all about the same thing: either the world is going to end and a group of super-powered people has to save it OR the world is in the process of ending and everyone now has super-powers and has to survive. Which is fun and all, but it's all a bit...old, don't you think?

So, here's my thought: I'll give you guys a plot-less, character-less storybook and see what you do with it. You take one - or two, or I don't care how many - of your OCs (original characters), put them in an environment, and play with them. Should you meet up with other characters, great! See how they would interact! In a sense, you could call this a character-building exercise, only fun! :D

Or, maybe you're having writer's block and don't know where to go in your story. Put your character here, give us what you've got so far, and we'll give you some great ideas on where to take it :D

I won't give you anything except rules. No plot, no story, no character restrictions - heck, I won't even give you a profile template. Make one to fit your character. Just RP with your character and we'll try to make some new friends with everyone else's characters. And should this turn into a storybook like all the others, then so be it - it's YOUR storybook!

Sound fun? :) Now, as promised, the rules:

No god-modding. And I mean it. So don't take an invincible OC and put them in here. If you don't have a single OC that isn't invincible, then make a new one :)

Violence is entirely up to you and your character, but no killing other characters without permission.

Romance is absolutely tolerated, encouraged even, but if it gets out of control, you're out.

The number of characters is unlimited, I just hope that you can keep track of them all, and give them equal playing time. Seriously, you could make 50 if you wanted, just keep them under control ;)

Swearing is perfectly fine, but I don't want every other sentence to have a cuss word in it. I don't care if every other word in your character's vocabulary is a swear word, you cannot fill your post with it. The only words that are not allowed are racial names.

That's it! :D

And, if no other characters are in the same world or country or dimension or time era as yours, make up some excuse to get them to a different one. This is fiction, and anything can happen :)

Just remember: this SB is not restricted by ANYTHING except the rules above :) Let your imagination run wild, and introduce your OC to some new buddies :3 Put them on different planets, in different dimensions, in different time eras even :) I don't care where you go or what you do. Maybe another character stole your OC's cookie, and you're out for revenge. Maybe another character is frolicking in a field of flowers, and your usually serious OC is suddenly thinking that this could be fun. Maybe your OC is going through a breakdown and is sitting on the couch eating Easy-Mac and ice cream all day while watching daytime television: soap operas FTW, right? Maybe there's an evil king ruling your character's world and you need to save it - just like all the others. This is YOUR STORYBOOK, so do with it as you please ^^

Have fun guys ;)
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 am
Chupatoasta says...

I'm in Rayne! :D

Girl and guy pleasee
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

30 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 pm
RayneChild says...

Awesome ^^ Sure thing :)
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm
Kaywiia says...

This is the first time Riley has come into anything besides the RHG series!!

Name: Riley Evans

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Languages: English, Spanish and some of French

Vehicle: (Motorcycle or car):
Spoiler! :

Personality: She tends to want to lead, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. She keeps a group together. Though she has never lead anything more than a group of chickens to a food bowl, she happens to be brave, and quite strong. She knows how to take charge, and won't hesitate to do so. She hates being told she can't do something, and doesn't like to give up.

History: She was raised on a farm in Kansas. She never liked life on the farm, and hated small town life. Finally, sick of her annoying sister Bree, and fed up with pushy parents, she ran away. She was 15 ran off to Mexico, and didn't take a chance to look back. In Mexico she joined a group called the Foxes, who the Fishers associate with. She intends to leave, though, because of a bossy leader and how the gang has no respect for human life.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes good action, a bit of adventure in life and sushi. Dislikes a boring day and people she knows and respects dieing.

Up for love: I guess

Other: She is almost never seen without a gun strapped to her side.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 am
SisterItaly says...

Ill take a guy to, since this is a pair

Name: Clare

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Criminal/Soldier/Royalty: Criminal

Personality: She is quiet, and very obedient to Davis. Some people wonder why she thieves when she is so kind-hearted and loves helping people. She often goes deep in thought... wondering why she feels so off about Davis.

Skills: Is swift and agile, can move without being seen, is strong for her size

Weaknesses: Trusts everyone way to easily, often gets sidetracked, especially if it's to help someone

History: She has always been with Davis, that she can remember, but she doesn't remember anything else about her past.

Up for love: If or when she finds out davis is lying to her, then yes

Other: It's quite obvious she know's davis is up to something
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Davis

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Criminal/Soldier/Royalty: Criminal

Personality: He is kindhearted, when he wants to be... besides that he's manipulative ans shifty. He'll back stab you and know think twice about it.

Skills: Lying, and he is very strong, he can tell when someone is lying to him

Weaknesses: Some times he trusts the wrong people. is definitely not modest, and would probably sell Clare if he needed the money.

History:
Up for love: He knows Clare's past, but she hated him. So when he found her with amnesia he kidnapped her and told her they were together. Of course she believes him. He had a big family, but he didn't get along with them, so he ran away from them.

Up for love: Nope, he has Clare right were he wants her

Other: He won't tell just anybody about Clare's past, only the people he trusts, which sometimes is the wrong person... but he usually takes Clare and runs before they tell her anything.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Vanadis says...

Name: Gwendolyn (Gwen) Ellis

Current Location: San Diego, California

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Gwen is a major nerd with an elegant, girlish side to her. She's nice, a bit aloof, and is willing to give everyone a shot (she doesn't make assumptions about people.) However, she tends to overreact sometimes. All the time? All the time.

She's really big into what her best friend (Ace!) calls "new-age-hippie-wannabe" things--guided meditation, meditation in general, chakras, holistic health...

Likes: Computers, Sci-Fi, video games, oversized jewelry, and raves.

Dislikes: Rumors, having her studying disrupted, not getting A's, drugs, meat, and school lunch.

Favorites:
Color- Lavender
Animal- Wombat
Sport- Jousting
Subject- Physics
Season- Summer
Scent- Sandalwood
Band- Ladytron

History: She is from California, where she is a beach bum. Her parents were never together, so she's never met her father, but she has a stepfather who treats her like his own child. She's had a very normal life nothing out of the ordinary...yet.

Up for Love: Yes.

Other: When overreacting, she's more likely to stress about how the world is going to end, rather than start any drama. She also collects colorful pens.

(I really need to develop her more. The last storybook I tried her in...died... x.x )

Name: Ace Finn (because where Gwen goes, he goes! Except in RHG...I dunno where Gwen went there.)

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Country and Global Location: Has dual-citizenship in the US and Japan (his mother is Japanese.) However, he spent most of his life in the US. San Diego, California, to be precise.

Languages you speak: English, Spanish, and Japanese.

Personality: Somewhat quiet; a good listener, but not much of a speaker. A bit short tempered, but tries his hardest not to take it out on anyone--his escape is a drive, alone, with music blasting. He used to be very removed from others, but now he's starting to make attempts to warm up to people and make friends. He tries to be optimistic most of the time, but fails miserably.

History: Son of a pilot and a doctor, both high-ranking military officers who support everything he does, regardless of the legality of it. He grew up in the US. In high school, he ended up caught in an abusive relationship that he just couldn't get away from. It started to compromise his grades and tear down his self esteem. He tried to cry for help, but all his attempts were smothered by his significant other. He started to contemplate killing himself to get away from it, but Gwen stopped him--she'd nearly lost him to cancer once, and made it a point to tell him that.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes EBM music, dancing, technology (and hacking it,) his family, blue things, raves, and veggie fried rice. Dislikes his past, hospitals, crowds (though, for a rave he can make an exception,) meat that isn't fish, and having his (former) illness put out in the open.

Favorites:
Color- Blue
Animal- Duck (specifically, Psyduck)
Sport- Modified racing
Subject- Does lunch count as a class? O.o
Season- Spring
Scent- Laundry detergent
Band- Latexxx Teens

Up for love: It's always hard to tell with Ace. He has no gender preference, though.

Other: He is mildly neurotic--he finds he has to wave at things, and sometimes he'll feel a sudden urge to clean everything when he's nervous. Which is all the time.
Last edited by Vanadis on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:13 pm
AngerManagement says...

Name: Lillian 'Lilly' Hendrick

Powers: Electrocution.

History: Lillian doesn't know a lot about her previous life, she only knows what Mayer -her boss/pain in the ass- told her and what Lurch her co-worker had created for her (He re-constructs memories and thoughts etc..) She just remembers going to live with Mayer and being trained to be a killing machine for the government. She gets migraines which end up with her getting snippets of her old life. She is rich because of the amount of money she has managed to collect from missions and her inheritance. Her powers react to her emotions.

Personality: She can be a bit snooty sometimes, she gets angry a lot but compresses it inside of her due to training. She pretends and tells a lot of lies to protect people. She trusts easily. She can be very bubbly with the right people.She is incredibly loyal and switches between serious and playful quickly.

Picture/What she could possibly look like:
Spoiler! :

Likes: Fighting, lazing around, making up weird nicknames for people etc
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

30 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm
RayneChild says...

Awesome characters guys! This will be...interesting, to say the least ;) I just want to request that everyone add in their location, just so that we know where everyone is at. I'll post my characters in just a minute :)

Thanks guys! :D
---

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:57 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Ella Swift (Alias: Lela Sait. For her... not so legal actions.)

Nicknames: Ells, Ell, Swift, SW (secret weapon), Lela, Ella, Stargirl, Star

Appearance: Black jeans, teal low tops with neon purple shoelaces, black tee with a hood and elbow length sleeves. Has a silver bangle on each wrist, and wears a ring. Dark brown hair, on the tall side, slim, extremely athletic, blue eyes with every shade imaginable, with sparks of purple and black. Thick eyelashes, good posture.

Location: Manhattan, New York. Her actual home is Teralyn, a city that's basically Manhattan, but for Sweepers, like she and Griffin. Great place that she loves with a passion, as Griffin does. But right now, she's in Manhattan.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Proud, quick tempered, compassionate, and tough as anything. Violent? Absolutely. Cruel? In cases. Cold? If she wants to. She is loyal, and doesn't miss a beat. Smart, a bit of a daredevil, and absolutely never says no to a fist fight. However, unless you've really ticked her off, she's quite friendly and helpful. Does not hesitate to attack someone. Meaning she'll flip you flat on your back if you say something mean to her, even if you're a complete stranger, or twice her size.

Brief History: Her parents were both shot and killed when she was seven. She lived with her father's best friend, Chris, until she was thirteen. Actually, she still does, but she's a student at a boarding school called Elsys Academy, commonly referred to as simply the Academy. Her relationship with Griffin is.... rocky. Hated each other for two years, and are just now trying to get over that.

Skills: fast as heck, stronger than most guy her age, powerful, best fighter in the Academy, and probably outside of it. Can operate basically any vehicle. Is a Shifter- can manipulate basically anything that's already there to do what she wants. Has a very strong reputation, wealthy, resourceful.

Likes: Rock music, fighting, ice cream, action movies, Griffin (she thinks), her friends, freaking Griffin out, the Trials. (Trials- the Underground Speed Trials, extremely dangerous races, underground both literally and figuratively... and they're illegal. Mainly when she uses 'Lela Sait.')

Dislikes: pop, country, History, chick flicks, Griffin (possibly), Griffin's clingy girlfriend-wannabe Hazel, rules, her parents' murderer.

Up for love: She's still working out something with Griffin, who would kill you if you tried to date her. (They're very confused.)

Other: Has a skyboard (skateboard, no wheels or trucks, that flies) and a motorcycle.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Her jewelry/weapons:
Spoiler! :
This is her ring. It channels her power. The stone changes color with the power, intensity, and intention of the action.Image

Spoiler! :
She has this on each wrist. Can turn into gauntlets, if needed. Image

Spoiler! :
A necklace from her mother. Has moonstone, which both gives her strength and warns her of dark power. Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Griffin Silver (Alias: Ricky Verna. For when he's feeling criminal.)

Nicknames: Griff, Fin, Griffin, Rick, Ricky, Wolfboy, Wolfie, Silver

Appearance: Dark blue jeans, dark red tee, black converse. Has a silver earring in one ear. Tall and lean, wiry muscles. Black hair, silver eyes, pale. Casually intimidating.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Cool (as in unfriendly and unenthusiastic), witty, proud, harsh, unnervingly calm. Sharp reflexes, sharp tongue, sly, subtle. Hates his father though, and would do anything for his little sister. When he's not ridiculing you or brawling with Ella, and with people he trusts, he's actually a pretty good guy. His heart's in the right place, even if he doesn't act like it is, and he's reliable. Whether to mock you or defend you is entirely his decision.

Brief History: His mother died when he was eight, and his father beat him. He tried to beat Griffin's sister, but Griffin always protected her, even if it meant he'd get beaten more. When he was thirteen, he grabbed his sister and ran, and now lives in an apartment with his two best friends and sister. He attends the Academy, and is still trying to figure out what's going on with him and Ella.

Skills: only person who could ever tie with Ella in a fight, strong, fast. Is a Maker- a conjurer. He can make anything out of thin air. Powerful, gets under Ella's skin, as she does him. Wealthy.

Likes: The Trials (in which he goes by Ricky Verla), seeing Spike blow things up, using custom weapons from Jacki, his sister, Ella (maybe?), his car, using his power.

Dislikes: Hazel, law enforcement, giggles (Ella doesn't giggle, she snickers), cotton candy, guyliner, being called emo, Ella (may or may not.).

Up for love: Still working something out with Ella.

Other: His things.
Spoiler! :
His car. Touch it and die. Image

Spoiler! :
His bracelet. Like Ella's ring, it channels his power.Image

Spoiler! :
His sword. Image

Lives with his sister, Sophi, his best friend Spike (who's an absolute pyromaniac, and good with fire) and his other best friend Jacki (who welds. And is vegetarian.)
Sorry for length.
Last edited by NinjaCookieMonster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Sins says...

I like this idea :) I think I'll use my two MC's from a story I'm writing now... I need to develop them a bit.

Name: Oliver (Ollie) Poynter

Personality: Ollie gets very overexcited easily and is constantly talking about a load of rubbish. If anyone asks him a serious question, he'll just make a joke about it and won't answer it seriously at all. Because of this, he can annoy people quite easily, especially people that take life in a dead serious way. Whenever something isn't going well for Ollie, he will act as though everything is perfect, even though it's quite the opposite. Nothing in his life really is perfect either, which doesn't help with the whole don't give a crap attitude he has. Plus, he finds it incredibly hard to trust people. Sometimes, he really needs to express his feelings. If he doesn't joke about things he doesn't want to tell people, he will simply lie about them. The fact that he's a very good liar helps him do so.

Appearance: He always wears the same pair of scruffy jeans, paired with his battered converse shoes. He doesn't really bother much with the way he dresses because he does only have, like, three sets of clothes. He has messy light brown hair and dark green eyes. Something like this...
Spoiler! :

History: Ollie lives with his mother, her boyfriend and his six brothers and sisters. Out of the siblings, Ollie is the eldest at 18. His mother had Ollie at a young age, around 14 years old. She didn't have her next child until she was 18 years old. He doesn't have an awful lot of money which is why he has to work quite a lot. He doesn't speak about his home life to anyone, no matter how many times they ask him about it. Therefore, no one really knows much about his history.

Likes - Talking, Music e.g Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Joe Brooks., Laughing, Girls, Boys

Dislikes -Stuck-up people, Classical music, RnB music, Bugs, Sympathetic people

Other: He is Victoria's assistant type thing and he absolutely adores pissing her off.... See below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Victoria Kingston

Personality: Victoria is quite the opposite of Ollie. Although she is confident like him, she is also very sure of herself. She knows that she is very petty and she lets everyone else know too. Because of the way she's been brought up, she treats people that are less important than her badly. She thinks that every one around her is there for her needs. The only "poor person" she has any respect for is her childhood nanny, Ella. Other than her, Victoria doesn't bother giving much attention to her parents staff. Even though Victoria comes across as cold and rather harsh, she does have a heart... somewhere. Like Ollie, she doesn't speak about her problems and acts as though everything is fine. She doesn't reveal to anyone about how she is absolutely not ready to get married, even though she has to.

Appearance: She is always dressed in expensive clothes and will not go anywhere unless her hair is done to perfection. She has longish blonde hair and soft hazel coloured eyes.A bit like this...
Spoiler! :

History: Victoria has grown up in a very wealthy family. The Kingston family have always been rich and own a huge mansion, which is where Victoria lives with her mum and dad. She is an only child but wishes that she had some brothers or sisters. Although Victoria's family appear to be rolling in cash, that is not actually the case. unless Victoria marries a wealthy man by the time she's 18, her family will lose everything they have due to bankruptcy. Therefore, her father is desperately trying to find her a wealthy husband... and soon. Otherwise, the entire family will end up homeless and they will have lost all of their dignity.

Likes -Pretty boys, Clothes, Make-up, Dancing, People who wait on her hand and foot.

Dislikes -Ollie, "Rough" people, Annoying people, Being forced to make decisions, People who stand up to her.

Other: She hates it when Ollie pisses her off, especially when he calls her Tori... ;)
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

30 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm
RayneChild says...

Name: Rayne

Species: Wolf

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
She has very dark blue eyes that turn red when she gets mad.

Personality: Rayne is usually very solemn and serious. It is easy to get to her playful, fun side, but she doesn't show it without being provoked. She loves pups and hates elders, for reasons that no one can quite figure out. She is the best warrior the wolf world has ever seen, the "Achilles of the wolf world" so to speak, and hates that she is not ever recognized for her talents. She hates both of her parents and blames them for her dark past, but she never could quite find it in herself to hate her brother, and she misses him dearly. She doesn't trust easily, but will do anything for those she cares about.

History: Rayne's father was very verbally abusive. He was the strongest, most powerful, and most skilled warrior the pack had ever known, and when he had two pups of his own, he needed an heir. He chose Rayne when she proved to be much more aggressive than her brother, Sync. She endured rigorous training exercises for two years, and since her father, Rogue, spent all his time training Rayne, her mother, Asansii, gave all of her love and attention to Sync. One day, after a hard training session, Rayne finally snapped and killed Rogue. She was exiled by her best friend, the Alpha, and has been wandering the back lands of her home for a year and a half. She lives on an island called Junia, somewhere in the Pacific ocean.

Likes: Quiet afternoons and evenings, fighting, the taste of blood, running, and warmth.

Dislikes: Pack elders, her parents, cold, loud and obnoxious people, and when the people she cares about are in danger and she can't help them.

Up for love: Sure, if someone makes another animal character xD

Other: Rayne's pack is under a quote-unquote "spell", and they can speak English and talk to pepole. Oh yes.

And my other character:

Name: Lanoray Blair

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
She has pale green eyes

Personality: Lanoray is a little bit spoiled and tends to think that she's better than a lot of the people she associates with because she is, what you might call, "upper class". Her grandfather hit big in the diamond industry and her family is very rich, but rather frugal. Despite the family's tendency to save their money at every chance, Lanoray can often get herself into trouble because she talks badly about lower classes without thinking. She never tries to be hurtful or rude, but being raised with the knowledge that her family is rich went to her head. She has a great sense of humor, loves to make friends, and is often open minded and willing to try new things.

History: Lanoray was born and raised in California and has loved the city life. She couldn't imagine anything different...until her brothers moved out. It was then that her parents decided that they were so close to being in their house alone again, for the first time in twenty years, that they couldn't wait any longer. They sent her to live with her Aunt Violet for the entire summer in a small town in Georgia. It's the sort of small town where "everybody knows everybody". Lanoray is now staying there with her aunt and her Border Collie/German Shepherd mix, Border, and she's living the country life. So far, she just can't seem to get used to it.

Dislikes: The "quiet life", violence, and cold weather.

Up for love: Sure :)

Other:
Info about Border:
Spoiler! :
She's a spoiled rotten Border Collie/German Shepherd mix whom Violet has raised since she was a pup. She wears a big, pink, diamond-studded collar and is a very, very happy-go-lucky dog. She likes to dance to techno music and go for walks and runs. Some of the farms around the town often borrow her for herding sheep and other animals. She is very sweet, fun-loving, and she loves to make new friends, but something about mailmen just makes her go crazy, and she tries to chase them at every opportunity.
---

42 Reviews

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm
Kaywiia says...

Can we start this soon???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**I'll post my pro as soon as possible*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

30 Reviews

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 pm
View Likes
RayneChild says...

Yes, you guys can start now :)
---

42 Reviews

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm
Kaywiia says...

I'm not sure if this is right, so tell me if I am wrong....

Riley

I slammed the warehouse door behind me, in one swift motion silencing all Jack's protests.

Take that, you son of a bitch. I thought, not bothering to turn around to see if he had dared to follow me. This was the last straw. I stormed over to my motorcycle, and started the engine. I realized, with a start, he had given me this motorcycle. I turned the motor off, and climbed off it. Then I kicked it over, and went to his. He was stupid enough to leave his keys in the ignition.

With that, I put the warehouse, Jack, and the rest of the Wolves behind me. Never again would I go back there, and Jack could come begging on his knees, but I wouldn't forgive him. And Stacy could go to hell where she belonged.

Before long I arrived at a little bar. I parked the motorcycle, and walked towards it. Before I got to the door, I noticed a light coming from the end of an alleyway. Out of sheer curiosity, I turned to where the light was coming from, and ran towards it.

But I kept running, long past the expanse of the alleyway. I had a vivid image of a movie I saw, Alice in Wonderland, were she fell down the rabbit hole forever. Was that like this? Why was I still running? I stopped, and looked around.

Then, I realized I wasn't in the alley anymore. I was in a deserted theater, in between two rows of seats. The seats were a red velvet, and a large chandelier hung above me. The stage was huge, and seemed to take up the whole theater. Where the heck was I? What happened?

Maybe I was dreaming.

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr