untameabletiger says...

Girl spot saved please.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm
Pundit says...

!
-Guy
power-control over electromagnetism(including radiation)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm
Cirque says...

Camp Supernatural DT is officially open. It has all the information on the camp's appearance and what happens at those main zones. As you will probably notice, it does take place in the forest - but don't all great camps! :lol: I'll have a profile up soon and when the other people that still have to make one, then we can start.

35 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm
Cirque says...

-Name: Amy D. Rivers

-Appearance: (No emo pics)
Spoiler! :

-Personality: Amy is a "attack first, ask questions later" person when it comes to people being hurt. She reacts negatively when things don't go her way or she loses often causing her to clash with some people. Many times she has proven to sometimes take her duties too seriously, at the risk of endangering herself and those she cares for. Amy often hides from responsibility and would rather let others go ahead and she stays behind. It's only when something important to her is at stake that she'll stop at nothing to help.

-Ability:
Amy has quite a few powers such as levitation, Astral Projection and telekensis. Her most profound power is telekenesis in which she can move objects with her mind, - capable of lifting and throwing objects many dozen times her own body weight - projecting her Dark Energy upon them. Astral Projection is the one power Amy doesn't use much of. She can project her soul from her corporeal form at will, usually in an energy form of her physical shape or as a black raven and can move through buildings.

-Likes/Dislikes:
-Waffles
-Confetti and Streamers
-Levitation

Dislikes:
-Back biting
-Abuse
-Rats
-Astral Projection

-Strengths/Weaknesses:
Because of her ability of levitation, Amy isn't afraid of heights or climbing. She can climb and jump really quickly though often hides her ability. In some ways she is strong. When she is induced to use her powers for defence or to save someone else she can become strong and powerful: a force most should not reckon with. Though, when she is in her normal state, she is powerless. Anyone could bring her down and she wouldn't even stand to fight.

-Bio: It was from that first second when Amy was almost run over by a bus of children that her power un-locked. Placing her hand up to stop the bus - as most do - she didn't comprehend shooting off of the ground and into the sky, wrapping the bus into dark energy and then accidently flinging it off of the high way and into the river below. Everyone survived, though no one could comprehend the action.

Amy grew up in a family of five: a news reporter father, a house wife mother, a jock of an older brother and a ballet talented sister. Amy was the only child who could not excel at anything. All her life, she was thrown into the background as her brother and sister took the attention from her mother and father. At school, she was considered a loner and a wierdo' because she couldn't make friends. Getting her powers was the only thing she knew that she could do better then anyone else. Although, she doesn't want her power. She wants to be normal so she can live with her family again. Even though she was treated like the third wheel, she constantly tells herself that Camp Supernatural is not the place for he.

-Up for love: Mhmm.

-Other: Amy always wears this hoodie no matter what the weather is like.

Spoiler! :

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Does this mean we can start now?
Live, Love, Laugh

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 am
untameabletiger says...

-Name: Rhema (Ema)

Spoiler! :

-Personality: Ema can be very sarcastic and snappy, but her nature is sweet and protective. Many don't look at her like a threat, but underestimating her is their worst mistake, she is a force to be messed with. She has a positive outlook on life, even though she has too many reasons not to.

-Ability: Can put/read thoughts into people/animals heads making them do her will.

-Likes/Dislikes:

-sour candy
-animals
-writing
-bright colors
-outdoors

Dislikes:
-Negative people
-rude people
-heights

-Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths- She is an amazing fighter and defender, and she is great with kids.
Weaknesses- she is afraid of heights, she has kind of an anger issue, and she is usually stubborn.

-Bio: Ema grew up with 6 sisters and 1 brother, she was in a foster home, her adopted parents only adopted her for the money, so she was left in a cold room, often with no food,and used as the punching bag if anything went wrong, the only person who cared about her was her brother whom she called Zane. Zane and Ema got in a car wreck, when Zane tried to take her away from the house when he turned 18, the only reason she lived is because her brother gave Ema most of his blood. Zane died because of his love for his sister, she always feels guilty.

-Up for love: Yep.

-Other:she always wears these arm warmers, usually scrunched up.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by untameabletiger on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

35 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 am
Cirque says...

I kind of wanted to wait till everyone finished their profiles.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 am
fictionfanatic says...

Can I make another one please?

-Name: Luce Richmond

Spoiler! :
ImageHe has grey eyes that are almost clear.

-Personality: Luce usually is a happy person. He's really outgoing and evryone he meets usually ends up with a nickname. He loves surprises and surprising people.

-Ability: He can turn invisible and he can create a protective forcefeild. He's also begining to be able to be able to manipulate objects (Freezing, liquifying, heating, changing their shapes, etc.)

-Likes/Dislikes:Likes-His powers, surprises, nickanaming people, his sister
Dislikes-People making fun of him, getting mad, getting into unneccesary fights, people trying to harm people he loves

-Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths-He's good at surprises, he's a good listener, he's good at hiding, and he's also good at cheering up people

Weakesses-When he gets scared or mad he can't control his powers, or which power happens, and he doesn't like having enemies.

-Bio: Luce is adopted, where as his sister is not. Two years ago his dad died of cancer and his mom remarried just his year. Neither Luce or his sister like him that much.

-Up for love: Yes

-Other: he loves his sister and he's very protective over her, his mother, his father, and his friends. If you hurt them he hurts you.
Live, Love, Laugh

35 Reviews

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 am
Cirque says...

<I'll just start now since mostly everyone has placed in their profiles. The others can just join in.>

Amy D. Rivers:

"...Welcome to Camp Supernatural. It's so nice to see a range of new faces -" a lady stepped into the middle of the hall; her bronze hair fluttering in the wind (yet the windows were closed). A man groaned heavily beside her, cutting the lady off.

"Stop drowning them, Kaycee!" he snapped, the fat under his chin shaking. Standing, I swear I could see the floorboards shaking under the strain. "I don't care whether you're new or not, everyone is here for the same reason! You all managed to unlock your powers and yada yada yada." Making a duck-like beak with his hand, he rolled his eyes; bored.

I could hear a soft murmur begin to pass behind me. The words: "fat" and "prick" shared around numerous times. I couldn't help but feel slightly sympathetic for the man. Why? I don't know, it's just something I did. Looking around, I tried not to stare at anyone in particular. Pulling the hoodie down over my eyes, I could feel my cheeks heating in uncomfort. The man began to pace around the Mess Hall. His eyes were narrowed, though there was no frown impending his brow.

"So now, because society wants you dead, they throw you over to me - just my darn luck!"

Kaycee coughed into the palm of her hand, outraged.

Ignoring her, the fat man continued. "Here we teach you how to fight and use those pathetic things you call powers. Lemme tell you now, you all look like a sorry group but after my intense training; you'll be fit to kiss my feet." Someone gagged behind me, the hairs on my neck rising on end. "Isn't that right, seniors!"

A chorus of "hurrah!" jolted from behind us "newbies". Craning my neck, one of the tables at the back of the Mess Hall was filled with kids sitting bolt up right as the fat man regarded them. If this had been a cartoon, little glowing rings would be covering their heads.

"Yes, hurrah...Well I'm not going to keep you sorry lot in here for much longer. There is some things I have to attend to. I did just want to mention one thing. This Friday's activity is capture the flag; Newbies against Seniors."

The back end of the Mess Hall erupted into loud cheering. High fives being sprouted all round (excluding us newbs). I felt my shoulders hunch, Capture the flag wasn't to bad. A smile spread across my face, maybe it would be different here. Kaycee jumped from behind the podium and in front of the fat man.

"You can't do that, Derek!" she shouted, "They're new!"

'Derek' waved his hands not interested. "What ever. They have two days to practice and they'll be wearing armour, anyway."

Armour? Practice? My stomach jumped into my throat. Something about this capture the flag didn't scream little kids chasing after one another and tagging their backs. Kaycee flung Derek a look of concern. The man sighed, "Fine."

The Senior kids erupted into groans. "Just hear me out. All you newbies, I'll be holding a class tonight at eight, be there and you won't get maimed on the field." With that, Derek turned and walked out of the Mess Hall; the seniors following after him, happily. Maimed? Wonderful!

Kaycee sighed; "If you guys know what is right," she directed the words to us. "You'll be at that class."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 am
untameabletiger says...

Rhema (Ema)

I stood looking completely different then how I was feeling. outside, I looked as if I was taking it all in. On the inside I was crying because of laughter. Hoorah? What the..? Those arrogant jerks! I thought, hoping that I wasn't talking out loud. I was about to explode. I'VE HAD A HARD LIFE,AND NOW THEIR GONNA SEND ME TO A FREAKING BOOT CAMP FOR THE "GIFTED"?!?!?! I mentally screamed, making my head ache. after the fat man left, and Kaycee spoke, I was the first one to speak up.

"Yea, I'll be there, but he better not...." I stopped my self not wanting to gte myself deeper into trouble.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 pm
Sins says...

Deano DiCaprio

Derek was a barrel of laughs, wasn't he? That dude had some serious issues. Observing the people around me, each one of them looked terrified. I was terrified, but not because I was afraid of what Derek could do to me. I was afraid of the 10 inches of fat that covered his chin. If anything, he'd probably eat me alive.

As Derek continued his rant, I was dying not to laugh inside. I had to breathe painfully heavily not to burst out laughing. There was something about this place that I couldn't take seriously. What was it? Some kind of wannabe Harry Potter camp thingy? What was even funnier was the fact that everyone was using the word gifted. I was a lot of things and gifted certainly wasn't one of them.

Kaycee's voice interrupted my thoughts. "If you guys know what is right," she looked at us newbies carefully, using a voice that was edging on creepy. "You'll be at that class."

The crowd around me erupted into a sound of soft murmurs. It didn't take me long to realise that no one was planning on skipping classes. Ever. Seriously...? Didn't these guys want to check out the camp? From what I'd seen of it so far, which wasn't much, it looked awesome. Call me a Neanderthal, but I seriously wanted to go and make spears or something...

"Yeah, I'll be there, but he better not...." a girl with long blonde hair mumbled quietly.

"Well, I ain't going!" I chuckled, sitting down on the table next to me.

As I spoke, practically everyone turned to me. Whoa... some people had staring problems. Oh well, at least I could see who was hot and who wasn't. I was way more interested in that than getting trained to use my powers or whatever they called it. By the looks of it, there were some pretty nice looking guys and girls around. They would do.

Kaycee didn't appear to have heard me, so she continued saying whatever she was saying. Most of the kids then turned back to her, forgetting about me. I couldn't help but notice a few of them glancing back at me as I started drumming the table I was sat on. I came up with some great beats on that thing, if I may say so myself. I even started beat boxing after five minutes or so.

"Are you really going to skip...?" I heard a voice whisper beside me.

Turning around, I saw a girl with short brown hair and clear green eyes looking at me. She glanced back up at Kaycee to check if she was looking in our direction before turning back to me.

I grinned before winking at her. "Hell yeah."
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 pm
AngerManagement says...

Rex Lawson

"So now, because society wants you dead, they throw you over to me - just my darn luck!" The camp instructor complained. I tuned out of the conversation staring at the trees outside. He was right about society wanting me dead but who cared. Society must want him dead if he's here teaching us.

I started biting my nails while mentally singing some random song I had heard on the bus down here. I looked around at the other people, they all looked freaked, angry, confused. Problem is I just didn't care. I'm not here because I'm running away from society or because I don't want to die. I'm here because I need a place to crash, nothing more nothing less.

I tuned back into the rambling that the fat, angry guy felt the need to force on people. "Just hear me out. All you newbies, I'll be holding a class tonight at eight, be there and you won't get maimed on the field."

Now he talks about the fun stuff. Maiming, eh? I knew I probably wouldn't be at the class. I hate classrooms, they make me sick. They suffocate me. And I didn't come to Camp Freaks-Of-Nature to learn maths or whatever the heck they are teaching.

I slumped back into my seat dropping my head on the wooden table. Sleepy time awaits...
Dont tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on broken glass.

Anton Chekov

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:31 pm
Mizzle says...

Melanie Hart:

As I saw it, camp would have been much better off without that pudgy, non-stop talker that was apparently our camp supervisor - or something to that affect; I hadn't really been listening. I'd caught the last few minutes of his speech, but otherwise I'd been preoccupied.

There was a tug at the back of my mind - the same one I always felt when a ghost, or ghosts, were near. I tried to ignore it and heard him end his speech, saying something about a competition - newbies versus seniors. Also, he mentioned a thing or two about a class for the newbies who didn't want to get maimed.

I debated going, but what was the fun in that? Plus, if I didn't go, I'd have a chance to find this ghost - and the ghost could be a helpful friend to have on my side during the competition, being that he was invisible to everyone except me and all.

"Are you really going to skip...?" I heard a voice whisper beside me, but it was directed at a boy next to me. I'd checked him out when I first arrived here - he was my type of guy, by the looks of it. Then again, I thought, who wasn't my type of guy?

The guy nodded, "Hell yeah."

Yep - my type of guy.

"I'm skipping the class, too," I laughed. "Really, what's the point?"

The guy turned - and smiled, "There isn't one - unless you count this crap about getting maimed and all."

I giggled. "I'm Melanie..."

"Deano. Deano DiCaprio," He nodded, that perfect smile still plastered on his face.

The tug at the back of my mind was back, making it hard for me to concentrate on talking to Deano - but I managed. The ghost was going to have to wait.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Shilo

I stared at the camp. I rolled the word around- camp. I shuddered. I was a city girl, and strictly so. In my world, there was no camp. There were Thursday nights in the park, and the occasional Saturday in the museums. But no. Camp.

Shilo Harper did not do camp.

But, being the dutiful daughter I was, I clenched my jaw (and fists) and wandered aimlessly around with the other "newbies". The man's speech hadn't helped much; I quite liked not being dead, or maimed. Not being dead and maimed was really great.

I stopped mind-rambling and started flicking bits of light off my fingertips. One hit the larger man, and I giggled innocently as he hissed and swatted the air behind him.

"Nice shot, Blondie." someone said.

"I'm not blonde!" I cried, whipping around.

>ANYONE<
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Sanuye Moriko:

I glared at the girl beside me. I'd been just about to reply, when she interrupted me. Sighing, I glanced towards the window, watching the still trees outside start to sway, as if there was a strong breeze blowing. The wind howled against the building and the boy, Deano, glanced my way and then out the window.

He jerked a thumb towards the tree outside. "That you?" he asked, giving me a sly smile.

I nodded, suddenly shy and felt blood rush into my face. Was I blushing? God, what was wrong with me. Deano chuckled and returned to watching the other girl, Melanie.

"What exactly do you do?" Melanie asked, watching me closely. By now around five others were listening in.

"Um," I hesitated, looking from her to him, and then at the others. "I control the environment around me. From plants and animals to the elements, hence the wind."

Melanie chuckled. "Interesting..."

I sighed and looked down, staring at me shoes. Suddenly someone yelped and someone else said, "Nice shot, blondie!"

I realised it was Deano who had spoken, and the fat camp director guy who had yelped. I giggled, watching him swat at nothing but air. It was ridiculous.

"I'm not blonde!" A girl with honey brown hair turned around, eyes scanning the three of us.

"Um, I'm Sanuye," I said, trying to defuse the situation. Miss Honey Brown Hair glared at me.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman