Young Writers Society

Camp Supernatural [Closed]

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 am
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Ashley-Marie:

I walked up to a girl without a partner "Hey," I said softly "Want to partner up with me?" With a shrug she said "Sure." With a smile I grabbed a sword and said "I'm sorry in advance if I hurt you or break something. And if I get mad."
Live, Love, Laugh

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Rhema~

"Ditto." I said smiling, and almost breaking the sword at sight of derek's beady black eyes watching our group. "He's watching." I added trying not to make Derek slap himself. I got in my ready position, as did my new partener, and was ready for anything to happen.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Ashley-Marie:

Closing my eyes I took in a deep breath, cleared my mind, and let out the breath. Bringing back bad memories of everything that I could. When my eyes opened I felt them flash with anger. Swinging my sword around it hit the girls sword with such impact it bent in half.

My eyebrows rose and I turned to Derek "Hey! Dude! Maybe you should get weapons that won't be affected by our powers!" With that I threw the sword on the ground and put on a smile. I turned to leave. When I grabbed the door to open it it tore right off. The bad thing about bringing back bad memories is that it leaves me mad for a while, meaning I have no control over my strength.
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 am
Pundit says...

I went deep. Deeper than I meant to, and deeper than I should have. When I realized I should be heading back, there was thick underbrush on both sides of a path I had stumbled upon.

Where before there was a constant chatter of birds and squirrels, now there was silence. I could feel the electromagnetic presence of the small wildlife withdraw as they retreated from my position. The reason why was clear. Two large presences had approached me from either side of the path, and from the reactions the animals gave, I was sure they were predators. A loud growl came from my right, and was quickly answered from the left. One moved behind me on the path. I didn't move, not wanting to startle it into a response. With a bloodcurdling roar, It sprang towards me, and was on me before I could turn. It struck me heavily, knocking me to the ground, then tore off with the other through the brush.

My electromagnetic shield protected me, yet it was still powerful enough that I knew I would soon have some heavy bruising, and my body ached. I turned, and stumbled, limping, back to the camp.

*I Move to remove the barrier stopping monsters from entering the camp!*
*Werewolves in the forest, to attack during the Capture the Flag*
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank