Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Name: Alana Koiv
Clan: Eyrro
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

>Is this OK?<
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Araidne says...

that's perfect. Okay, since not all the spots are filled yet, if any guardians, heirs have an empty spot (no guardian, no heir) go ahead and do a profile for that character. You don't have to be that character too, unless you want to, we just need to name all the main characters so that we can start.
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Since I haven't seen anything from Tremar other than me, here goes:

Name: Cassidy Flion

Clan: Tremar

Witch or Guardian: Heir of Tremar (Witch)

Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, tall and slender.

Spoiler! :

Short History: Cassidy was raised in the family home, and is very used to people respecting her immensely. When she isn't respected in the way she's accustomed to, she will get very upset. She often said she wanted out of the family, the clan, because she thought everyone in the outside world would respect her just as much as her clan. Once, she did run away, and on finding life without her heir-dom not to her liking, returned immediately.

Personality: Proud, a little haughty, quick tempered, perfectionist, confident, impatient. In a nutshell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kell (short for Mikell) Flion

Witch or Guardian: Guardian

Appearance: Pale blue eyes, dark hair. Tall and broad shouldered.

Spoiler! :

Short History: His first memories are that of training, since even though he's Cassidy's sister, and probably the better heir, he was a male. It's all he knows, and though he's respected (fairly well), it's not because he's Cassidy's sister.

Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, a bit dark, slightly passive, reflexive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Erivall Flion

Witch or Guardian: Matriarch

Appearance: Gray and white hair, brown eyes. Tall, with good posture, and has a healthy look about her.

Spoiler! :

Short History: What is there to say? She's the grandmother of Kell and Cassidy, and is a good leader for her clan.

Personality: caring, bold, protective, a touch territorial, proud.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am
Araidne says...

And since I haven't heard anything from anyone from Addaran, here's their guardian's bio:

Name: Neal Bradley
Clan: Addaran
Witch or Guardian:Guardian
Appearance: see pictures. black eyes, brown black hair, small scar next to his ear. Since the Addaran symbol is a white bear, he looks like this when he shapeshifts
Short History: Neal meet Lianna when she attended the same high school he did. They started dating, but after one date, Neal was shot after a thief mugged them. Lianna brought him back to the Addaran compound, and saved his life. After he recovered, she told him about the Six clans, and who she was. He then volunteered to be her Guardian
Personality: Calculating. Many people mistake him for shy since he's quiet but he sums the person up instead. He usually think things through, except when someone he care about is in danger. If that's the case, he will save them at whatever the costs. he is protective about those he loves. He's very quiet and introverted around strangers, but is really funny around people he knows.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.93 KiB) Viewed 147 times
MV5BMTg3NzE3ODk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk0MjI4Mg@@._V1._SX95_SY140_.jpg
MV5BMTg3NzE3ODk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk0MjI4Mg@@._V1._SX95_SY140_.jpg (3.67 KiB) Viewed 147 times
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am
RayneChild says...

Name: Blaine Pierson

Clan: Amra

Witch or Guardian?: Guardian

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

He has a long scar across his chest, but he doesn't remember where it came from.

Short History: He and Candace were childhood friends. He has always been her best friend and has been trying to break her of her spoiled habits, and he can see the progress he's making, though no one else really can. He never knew his parents and lives alone, fending for himself. He became Candace's guardian when he was 16 years old.

Personality: Blaine tries to come off as a tough guy. He's quiet, reserved, and rather solemn. He tries to show off when he can, though he usually just makes a fool of himself. He is very competitive and loves to win, even exposing his rarely seen fun side as a result of some kind of a victory. But deep down, he's really just misunderstood. He's a big softie, and Candace tries to expose it, just as he tries to break her of being selfish. Blaine has been in love with her since they were young, and, being that Candace is completely oblivious, is all too happy to keep it a secret.

**I may write for him sometimes, but for the most part it will only be Candace.

---

Name: Anabel Amra

Clan: Amra Matriarch

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Very stern and disapproving. She's trying to teach Candace everything she needs to know about fighting, and being a witch in general, but her granddaughter has shown no interest in being with her. She also disapproves of she and Blaine being friends, and believes that an heir's guardian should serve only to protect the witch and not to speak to her; let alone be her friend.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Raven Ice
Clan: Amra
Witch or Guardian: Witch
Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/248 ... 1c.jpg?v=0
Short History: She has no family she is an orphan.
Personality: Sweet gentle and understanding a dark and sarcastic side when she is ticked. She has a great sense of humor is a great listener and is very empathtic. She is very random and hyper at times. She has a very quick temper and will withdraw into herself when she is depressed
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA