Reviews: 78
Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 am
pinkangel54123 says...

Name-Alec Brooks

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Appearance- Mocha brown skin, black hair, and light brown eyes. See picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality- He likes to talk and at first glance, he looks stuck-up. He is really down to earth and is a sweet guy once you get to know him. He keeps up a facade of being rough and mean and a player.

Likes- Eating, swimming, his sister, sleeping, and talking.

Dislikes- People who think they're better than him and his sister, and posers.

History- He has a twin sister that always stood in his shadow. He was always the popular twin. Even though he wasn't any better than her, she always felt like he was. He grew up on the good side of town because his father was a lawyer and worked a lot of the time. His mother died during childbirth, and he doesn't really miss her.

Up for love?- Always!

Other- He has a twin sister that he left back in the States, and he has a very close relationship with her.
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 am
SisterItaly says...

Name- Friday

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Appearance-
Spoiler! :

Personality- Not one to fight, but if you hurt her friends she'll break your neck. She hates being alone. When she talks to people she usually just listens and has a habit of drifting off into thought. She definitely know the right time to be serious

Likes- Drumming, rain, music, rhythm, snakes, roses

Dislikes- being alone, moving, heavy heat, loud people, snobs

History-She moved recently, when she was selected. Her father is an accountant, and her mother is a lawyer. She is an only child. Her band was like her second family, since her parents are usually busy. When she moved she was extremely mad.

Up for love?- Sha-YA

Other- nada
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

Ohhkay, I guess Pink took the last guy (: Fine with me though :D Who's gonna start?
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 pm
untameabletiger says...

Can we start??

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am
fictionfanatic says...

We can start now. But we do still need another guy.

Annabella:

My legs bounced on the bed I claimed as mine. The excitment of new people coming here always made me jittery. The door squeeked open and Paolo's hed appeared. He then said in english, but with the french accent we both shared "Annabella, mama called and asked if you remembered to bring your tennis shoes this year." Rolling my eyes I stood up and said "Yes Paolo, I remembered. But you must go. You have to be there when they get here."
After waiting and bouncing my legs for quite some time the door finally opened and the four girls came in. Jumping up I clapped my hands once and said "Ah, you're finally here! I am your supervisor, Annabella." With that I went up to each of them and kissed their cheeks.

"Choose your bed and your dresser. Once you're all settled we'll meet up with the guys and me and my brother Paolo will take you out and you will all have your first taste of real french food!"

Paolo:

I had somehow ended up falling asleep. The sound of guy's voices and the slam of the door is what woke me up. I quickly stood up and said "Ah, yes. Uh, hey guys. I am your supervisor Paolo. Choose a bed and dresser and once we're settled we will meet with the girls and me and my sister Annabella will take you out to lunch.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 am
fictionfanatic says...

Pauly:

"Hey man!" I said in my loud voice. For the next part I did the robo as I said my words "You're all, like, french and stuff." With that I stopped doing the robot and enveloped Paolo in a hug "Dude, I am so excited to meet you. I've never met a french dude before." Paolo seemed a little uncomfortable.

Reaching up to the neon yellow scarf in my hair I adjusted it. Throwing my pillow on the nearest bed I went over to the nearest dresser and put my bags on it "Alright!" I yelled "I'm all set! Let's go eat."
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:29 am
View Likes
MyStoryline says...

Kyle:

After being kissed on the cheeks by Annabella I put my pillow on the bed near the window and one of my suitcases on the dresser closest to it. Reaching behind my head I quickly weaved my hair into a loose braid, closing it off with a hair-tie. When I looked out the window I saw what was Paris, and god it was beautiful. "So," I said to them all "Do you think the guys are gonna be cute? I didn't know which guys on the plane went to this program so I couldn't tell." While I waited for a response I began putting my things, mostly sports stuff, into the drawers.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:35 am
untameabletiger says...

~Joy~

I claimed my spot,one of the two right near the window. I threw my bags on the dresser, and flung backwards onto the soft bed. I sat up against a couple pillows, and looked around at the others, I could tell I was going to like it there. After a minute, I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I unpacked my clothes,and organized them. I had brought a bet set, just in case, so I re-made the bed. The neon colors, and the pattern, made my bed stand out. I slid the suitcase under the bed, and covered the bottom so it wouldn't show.

Nearly all that was left was the smaller bag, and I didn't need to unpack it. I sat back down on the bed, bringing the smaller bag up on the bed with me. I checked it, just to make sure everything was there, then I put it back down.I was ready to go.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Macey~

Macey smiled cheekily as she hopped over to the bed she'd picked out. Hmm... how to decorate her little corner? Sure, she had forever to do it, but she had to get it done. It was just how she rolled. Macey pulled a purple zebra-print bedspread out of a large duffle bag. She draped her purple sheets over the bed, and put her three pillows inside pillow cases before throwing them on her bed and fixing the comforter over it. The others were talking, but Macey was in her own little world. She put her iPod dock up on the black dresser beside her bed, as well as her camera case in her top drawer. She put a picture of Arrabella on her dresser as well.

Macey's hand grazed something sharp and cool and she pulled away instantly, gazing at the picture frame in her suitcase. Pulling it out, she paled. Todd and Michael were frozen in the picture, innocent smiles on their faces. In the corner of the picture, the words were plainly written.

'Don't forget us little sis. We'll miss you while you're away. ~Todd and Michael'

Forcing down the bile, Macey tossed the picture in a small metal trashcan, and made her way over to the group, face pale. "So," One girl began. She had beautiful, wavy brown hair, much prettier than Macey's, and bright vibrant blue eyes. "Do you think the guys are gonna be cute? I didn't know which guys on the plane went to this program so I couldn't tell."

"Wait a second..." Macey intervened, softly at first but with growing strength. Her palms were beginning to get clammy. "There are guys?" The supervisor nodded. Another pretty face. God, her brothers would put her in a place where her looks obviously wouldn't fit in.

"Didn't you know?" Her french accent was evident, and Macey laughed nervously, trying to calm down. She wiped her palms on her jeans, swallowing hard. She'd already broken out in a cold sweat.

"Erm, yes... Yes I did, I was just joking, haha..ha..." She laughed nervously and looked around the group. "I-if you'll excuse me." Without waiting, she rushed into the bathroom and locked the door, breathing deeply as she paced back and forth.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:09 am
pinkangel54123 says...

Alec

Alec and four other boys walked into the room. A boy was laying on a bed, drool dripping from his mouth, but he startled awake when the door slammed behind us.

"Ah, yes. Uh, hey guys. I am your supervisor Paolo. Choose a bed and dresser and once we're settled we will meet with the girls and me and my sister Annabella will take you out to lunch." Paolo rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

Hey man!" A crazy looking boy said. "You're all, like, french and stuff," he continued. "Dude, I am so excited to meet you. I've never met a french dude before." Now Alec knew that this kid was strange, he's just hugged Paolo, and Paolo looked like he didn't quite know what to do. The boy threw his stiff on the bed and yelled, "Alright! I'm all set! Let's go eat."

Alec sighed. He didn't want to sleep anywhere near this wacko. He put his things down on the bed in the corner near the window. He was usually never this quiet around his friends, but these people were strangers. I better get used to them, he thought. Just do it already, Alec. "Hey guys. I'm Alec, and I agree with you," he said, pointing to the wierd kid. "I'm starving, so let's hurry up and go eat."
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Reviews: 3
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:36 pm
MyStoryline says...

Kyle:

After the girl ran into the bathroom I looked over to the trashcan she threw something into. When I walked over to it I saw two guys, who I assumed were her brother since they looked like her. Plucking the picture out of the metal can I went to m own things. After searching I found my photo album and placed the girls picture in the back. She may not want it right now but she might later.

With that I closed it and put it under my pillow. Working quickly I put away my clothes and shoes. Gathering my comforteer and plush pillow in my arms I put them on the bed. The comforter looks like a soccer feild and the pillow like a soccer ball. With a smile I grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a baby blue t-shirt. I did a quick change so not to make people uncomfortable. I'm okay with it because me and my soccer team do it all the time but I wasn't sure about the other girls here.

After I finished I undid my braid and shook out my curls.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 pm
SisterItaly says...

**someone mind bringing me in**
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Fox says...

Michael

I took the bed near the guy named Alec. He seemed cool, so why not get to know him?

"I say the same thing. Let's hurry and get out of here. I'm starving." I added, throwing my stuff into a dresser. Everyone nodded.

"Okay, okay," Paolo said, putting his hands up near his head. "Let's go." He walked out the door, and we all followed. I walked over to Alec.

"Hey, I'm Michael." I said, putting my hand out. He shook it with a smile.

"As I said earlier, I'm Alec." he said. I smiled.

"Cool. So, you excited?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Ya, and I hear the girls are pretty hot." I chuckled and nodded in agreement. I could tell we were going to be close.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

84 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I will allmixedup. And if you guys don't mind I'm going to move this along to lunch. Anyone who hasn't posted, we'll bring you in.

Pauly:

After what seemed like forever we finally went to go meet with the girls. As we continued walking I adjusted my black t-shirt. When we saw them it was kind of awkward. We all just stood there. Everyone except Paolo and another girl who I was guessing was his sister. I walked over to the girls and said "Hello ladies." I gave them all a hug, one of them was really stiff so I let go quickly.

When I got to the last one she gave me a funny look. With a smile I said "Hey, I want to be your friend and hug my friends." With that I hugged her. When I let go I smiled and said "Hey my lady friend!" I said loudly. Then I went into my normal voice "I love your hair. The red is really nice." She smiled.

Annabella:

We met up with the guys and I went over to Paolo and whispered "Paolo, this is going to be fun!" One of the guys, the one wearing a neon scarf in his crazy curl hair, gave all he girls a hug and complimented one of them on her hair. The other guys just looked us all over. The girls, they all did the same except for one of them. The one who freaked out about guys being here.
Live, Love, Laugh

Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi