z

Young Writers Society

Skater Kids (not accepting)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am
pinkangel54123 says...

***Anyone? I can't really post right now since it would make no sense. Anyone there?***
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:29 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Blayne

"Well," I began. "Day after tomorrow, we leave for this hotel place. Then we check out the place... and then, day after that, we basically just compete. They'll explain more when we get there." I said, battling a yawn. Becca nodded sleepily. I threw a capful of water in her face, then mine.

I set my head on my board, glad my hair was short. Otherwise it'd get caught in the wheels- not fun. I pulled my hoodie over me like a blanket and scrunched my face up, trying not to fall asleep. I clamped my mouth down on a yawn, refusing to admit defeat.

I pushed my head from side to side, making the board roll back and forth. Becca leaned her head back on Macey's bed, Macey curled up against the wall. Rae was leaning on her shoulder, fiddling with another chrome stick, this one with a spinny thing on it.

"Whooo..." she mumbled as the spinny thing spun, obviously loopy.

We all were, right?
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 am
untameabletiger says...

~Rae~

I was completely bored, but at least I didn't have to sleep under a ramp right? I sat up, and grabbed one of my bags. I smiled big. Everyone looked at me, with wondering expressions as I stood up and walked to the center of the room where I could be seen by all of the people in the room. Unzipping the large bag, I flipped it over. A variety of candy and chocolate fell onto the floor, and everyones eyes widened.

"I came prepared." I said also smiling big. knowing about the other surprises I had waiting for them.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Anyone? I can't really post right now since it would make no sense. Anyone there?***

***You could meet up with my characters, and Cassandra and Mitch. We're trying to incorporate a party atmosphere into the SB, but we only have four people attending at the moment. Currently, Luke is driving Jessie and Cassandra to their homes so they can pick up some stuff for the all-nighter. Maybe you could run into us at one of these stops?***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm
SporkPunk says...

"Nice!" I exclaimed, eyeing the pile of candy. The gummy worms enticed me, and I grabbed a bag, tearing it and fishing out a couple worms. Blayne grabbed a chocolate bar, and Macey scooped up some M&Ms. I looked at Raelynn expectantly. There was a reason for her almost devious grin, I could tell. "Dude, this competition is gonna be so awesome."

The others nodded their agreement while Rae returned to her place. She still had that same knowing smirk, and I was growing curious. But she was silent.

In the back of my mind, I wondered about the rich kid pool party.
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Blayne

I grabbed a Hershey kiss and unwrapped the foil hastily, nibbling off the tip.

"You know you can eat those things whole, right?" Becca said, raising her eyebrows. I shrugged, trying not to blush.

"It's sort of like a tradition. I did it when I was really little, like, seven."

Macey snorted. "Real little, alright." I shoved her shoulder, rolling my eyes and taking another bite. I shoved a lot, I realized. Dunno. Something about being raised by your brother made me, I s'pose. I tore the little strip of white paper to confetti and twisted the foil into a spear-esque... thing.

Letting the last bits of chocolate melt in my mouth and reaching for a mini Milky Way, I brought one knee up. It was like my default position- one knee up, the other leg down, one arm rested over the raised knee. One toe tapped Macey's floor in a frenzy for half a minute before Macey pinned it down, eye twitching.

I crushed the chocolate in my mouth, and as I reached for a pack of sour gummy worms, thanked Rae again. "Genius. Just genius." is what I think I said.

"So... you guys wanna watch a movie?" Macey offered. I nodded eagerly, and a chorus of agreement rose from the others.

This was really awesome. I wondered if this was why regular girls were always with their friends.

I bet it was.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Rae~

"Thanks." I replied to Blayne. Macey was looking through her movies. To break the silence I said "We're planning to stay up, right?" louder then usual as I reached for some chocolate.

"Yes." the majority answered, my smile got just slightly bigger.

I pulled out my main bag, that was stuffed full and very big.

"I have a secret." I said quietly, kind of doubtful on weather or not to tell them.

The heads in the room whirled over to me. Jeez! Do they have super hearing or something? I thought, examining the mixture of facial expressions.

164 Reviews

Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Yeah, none of my group are posting. I'm literally stuck...***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 am
SporkPunk says...

***Is SK dying? D: ***

I grinned excitedly, perked up by this new development. "Rae! You should tell us!"

The others nodded in agreement. But Rae just looked back at us, thinking. She was hesitating, which was a very good sign. Macey looked away from Rae for a moment, to her massive DVD collection.

"What movies do you have?" Blayne said, not taking her eyes of Rae for a moment, as if she could glean the secret from staring.

"All kinds...action, horror, romantic comedy, regular comedy, everything. Pick your poison," Macey smiled happily.
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:40 pm
Mizzle says...

**I can't say anything. I was the last to post out of my group...**
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Hmm, perhaps, Mizzle...but what about the other person? Mitch's writer?

Also, I won't be able to post tomorrow; my youth band and I have a concert to put on. It'll be an all-dayer. I'm also going to bring in some "nameless", unimportant people temporarily just to spice things up for my "party" scene I'm trying for. They will have no effect on the story itself, other than party-goers.***

Luke

Luke chuckled as Cass jumped into the front seat, buckling herself in with that wild gleam in her eyes. She would certainly enjoy herself tonight, he was sure of it.

He played the roll of chauffer and drove the trio each to their homes, letting them pack while he talked the parents into his viewpoint. They were lies, of course, but he got it done. "A sleepover, pool-party, movie-night," was his story, with "other people (girls included) coming over, but genders sleeping separate and under the watch of parents..." It was smooth sailing from then.

And Luke kept his word; he would wait out by the car, leaning against the hood looking handsome, while his comrades got their things for the night. Any high-school or college-aged person who looked lively who happened to pass by were automatically invited. Most of them he knew from previous parties; with their company, the place would be jumping all night. Especially if he called Miles in, to bring the disk-jockey set-up with him. Yeah, he would do that later.

By the time they all got ready to head to the condos, Luke had invited about fifteen other people to join them, including the DJ.

7 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Rae~

"I. um, am rich. but I l ran away,for reasons I don't want to share. And uh, I live IN the skate park, my family still can't find me." No-one was expecting that as my secret. I could tell by the shocked expressions that spread across everyones face.

"Then how'd you get all your clothes and stuff?" I heard Becca ask.

I reached in my right pocket, and pulled out a small card. "Credit card." I said smiling. "Now, for the other suprizes." I said, trying to change the subject. I pulled out Energy drinks that I had bought on the way over. Two at a time, I took them out, slowly my bag became less full.

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat