z

Young Writers Society

Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:50pm

Dottie was laughing, but stopped when she heard the sirens. “Hurry up! Give us the damned money!” She turned to Aidan, “you take care of in here, I'll take care of them out there.” Aidan nodded.

The birds stopped attacking where as the bees continued their rampage of trying to choke people.

Dottie took a position where she could see outside clearly, but not get shot. The birds turned around and flew out the door, it slammed shut behind them. Shots were fired at the bird. Every time one was shot down and killed she summoned another one to take it's place

The birds pecked at the eyes, and other exposed bits of skin. There was cursing. The cops were starting to feel that they wouldn't be able to take these villains on alone.

Dottie laughed in an evil way until she choked on her own spit. She started coughing and hitting her chest until she stopped, then resumed her laughter.

Aidan shook his head and looked at the teller. "You wouldn't want to end up dead now would you?" The woman frantically shook her head.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Aidan Kagey (The Cure), Aerona Bank, 2:51PM.

Aidan nodded. "Then give us the money."

The teller woman nodded shakily and got to work. Aidan watched, waiting. He was a little startled about how much money there was. We really need a more efficient means of transport...

A customer ran at him with a taser. He saw and an instant later that customer was a chickadee. He smirked and picked the taser up. That might be useful later... He turned it off and pocketed it. "Is that all of it?"

The teller gulped. "Yes, that's all."

He saw the lie in her eyes. Suddenly he'd leapt across the counter and grabbed her throat. "Let me ask you again. Is that all of it?"

The teller gasped, grabbing at his hand. "N-No."

"Well then what are you waiting for? Either you give me the money, or you spend the rest of your life as a sparrow, understand?"

"Y-Yes, I'll get the rest, just don't hurt me!"

He released her throat. "Hurry up, we don't have all day." He hoped Dottie would be able to hold the cops off...
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

30 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Dottie Kagey (Bird Flu) | Aerona Bank | 2:53pm

The birds were doing a fine job of holding the cops off. She couldn't focus on the bees, and so they simply vanished. Dottie was smirking, “this is too easy. Ever since the heroes got old crime is too easy.”

Aidan nodded, “yeah, but I'm not complaining.”

Dottie had stood up at this point. A shot was fired and it went through the class door. The bullet clipped Dottie in the arm. She screamed in pain and grabbed her arm. One well muscled bird appeared and bit off the ear of the police officer that had shot her.

He cupped his ear and fell to the ground. She laughed. “Take that!”

The woman finished putting all the money she had on the counter. “T-That's all there is! I swear!” Aidan seemed content. “Dottie, we need a way to take this money.” Dottie laughed. “That's what the birds are for.” Aidan nodded, "are you okay Dottie?"

She pushed on her arm. "I'm fine. Nothing serious, it just scraped along my arm, all I need is a band-aid."
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Can we give the others a chance to post instead of having like two or three pages of just two people posting?

George (SeaWolf)|Aerona's Home-Gorge's Room|3:00pm:

"Sorry about that George. Go on." Oliver put the whone away and returned his attention to George.

George gave him a nod and turned to the others. "As I was saying, there's something I see to tell you."

Everyone was focused on George now as he took a dead breathe, debating with himself over actually telling them or not. Would they believe him though? Possibly. He sighed and sat down in a nearby chair, rubbing herr sore knee. The weather was cold becaue George wanted it cold--just to make Carl ache too.

"Carl Willows is Darkeyes," he said and closed his eyes, wincing. There was a round of gasps and muttered curses and then Miranda swore loudly.

"I knew it," she said. "I knew it was him."

George blinked, staring at her. Huh, maybe it wasn't so surprising after all. George sighed again and rubbed his knee, willing the weather to get a little warmer. Outside, the clouds parted and sunlight streamed in through his window.

"Well," Oliver said. "What're going to do about him?"

George girnned, relaxed now that his knee didn't hurt so much. "We're going to go find him." The old man seemed to think for a moment then glanced towards Miranda. "Miranda, Ben, go find some new recruits. We'll need them." George shook his head, thinking of his grandkids. "And someone go find my Grandsons. We'll need them too."
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

100 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

((Sorry Scarlett. We'd just decided to wait a while... :oops:))

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm
ScarlettFire says...

((It's okay. It's just that people might see a few pages of just two people, lose their place, get put off posting and eventually quit the SB. And we don't want that. :\ Anyways. Back to the SB)

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 am
Razcoon says...

[Yeah, but I just wanted to give them a chance to write. And...nothing of interest was happening, and no one wants to hear about Ea's hard days of substitute teaching!]
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:45 am
Checkup says...

OOC: Hey! Just wanted to say that I was still hear. I just got done working a 14 hour shift and am beat. Plus I have to get up and work tomorrow morning, but after work I will post, promise :)

30 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

**Yay!**

100 Reviews

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

((Mmkay Scarlett, we've waited a good thirty hours now... Can Tala and I start posting again please?))

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 am
ScarlettFire says...

I only meant a couple of hours, to give the others a chance to post. You could have posted at anytime since. And can we keep talk like this to the DT please? Link to DT in the main thread.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 pm
jolene says...

i know but i posted in the DT but no one is answering so i am thinking of quiting this SB
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm
jolene says...

Fang Allen Wright (Rated R Superstar) |walking outside on a sidwalk|3:05P.M.:

After I left my grandfathers place i decided to go for a walk, just to think about things that was on my mind. I looked like my normal self. *which is the picture on profile*

I stopped when I heard a faintly familiar voice call my name that I changed when I was 18. I turned around and glared when i noticed it was Miranda (someone who knows George, my grandpa.) "What do you want?" I growled lowly.

She stopped and took a step back, "George wanted me to ask you to come back because he needs to speak with you."

I looked at her and whispered, "Why doesn't he find my brother?"

She stepped closer, "Ben is looking for him, but he wants to talk to you to. So will you come and talk to him please?"

I shook my head and sighed. "Fine. I will come back but only if you stop calling me Josh. Got that?"

Miranda nodded her head slightly. "Yes Fang."

I rolled my eyes and walked BACK to my grandfathers place.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Buggy says...

Miranda Byron (Chrome Angel) |Aerona's Home for the Retired|3:15 P.M.

Miranda rolled her eyes slightly as she led Josh-- no, 'Fang' back into the building. Changing his name already before he even knew what he was... She could already tell this kid was going to be more trouble than he was worth, partly from the way George talked about his grandsons. Little punks. Would they be treating their grandfather differently if they knew who he was?

Somehow she didn't think they would.

She ushered 'Fang' inside and looked around the main lobby. "Hey George, I've got Josh."

The boy glared at her. "It's FANG."

Miranda shrugged. "He doesn't know that yet." She paused. "You know, when I was a little girl my neighbor had a dog named Fang. Stupid mutt he was too."

It gave her a very small amount of satisfaction to see that Fang had no comeback.

Oliver and George turned to face them. Oliver grinned.

"Oh, YOU'RE George's grandson. I've heard a lot about you and your brother. I'm Oliver Edinburgh." The man held out his hand to shake.

"Don't even think about it," Miranda told him sternly.

Oliver gave her a look of would-be innocence. "Don't think about what?"

But then George stepped forward to speak.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

100 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Aidan Kagey, The Cure, Aerona Bank, 2:53 PM.

Aidan nodded, though he still looked relatively concerned. "Alright."

Dottie summoned a huge swarm of pink birds. They lifted the money into the air, as well as Dottie. "Come on, let's go."

He nodded and was soon a raven again. He led the way out of the door, flying up into the air. The swarm of birds followed him.

On the ground, a police officer's eyes landed on the large black bird. He'd heard of The Cure before, and the stories were frightening to say the least. He'd be a hero if he was the one to take him down...

He aimed his gun carefully, and fired.

Aidan let out a very loud screech that was half bird and half human as a bullet pierced through his left wing. Blood spurted from the wound as he tumbled towards the ground, unable to fly, or even think because the pain was so intense. The bullet had cut all the way through and continued on its path, slamming into another one of Dottie's birds.

Aidan was spinning out of control, plummeting downwards. He was dangerously close to slamming into the concrete sidewalk.

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri