z

Young Writers Society

The Six

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:41 pm
Razcoon says...

Barke

I've decided; when I think of Cypress, I'll send every thought I have about her straight into her head so that I don't have to rethink it later.

Thank God the singing stopped...

Ahh, peace!

Aw, now I have no one to sing with.

That bastard stopped singing. If I could, I'd have ripped out his vocal cords by now... Ha! Hostage doesn't know about the mind control yet!

"F is for frolic through all the flowers, U is for ukulele..." I sing softly, earning several groans. Hey, I didn't mean to stop in the first place!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Cypress

I groaned. If there had been a wall anywhere nearby, my head would be pounding on it. He was picking up volume now, and if I wasn't positive he could make me sing my love for my horse, I would've forced so much air down his throat. Dude, it wasn't even funny.

"Do you want to get murdered?" I mumbled into my horse's coat, rubbing my shoulder blades with one hand. I shivered and looked up, pulling my cloak tighter around me, fastening the silver buttons. I brought my knees further in and rubbed my feet, which were still very bare, and very scraped. Wincing, I let them drop.

I tilted my head and stared at the patch of moonlight just ahead of me, to the left. It made my vision swim, and I blinked a couple of times before looking determinedly into the trees. Trees, at least, weren't blindingly white, though I still hated the forest. We'd better get to their city blasted soon.

I rubbed one thumb over the hilt of my sword, already familiar with the ridges, grooves, curves, pommel. I loved the entire thing, and, as was mentioned, very proud of it. Best steal I ever made.

At least I had that over the mind freaks- I was a blasted good thief, and they knew it.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 am
Chupatoasta says...

Audrey~

Audrey sighed in relief. Barke was finally far enough away that she couldn't hear his annoying singing in her head, and she could sit and listen for anything else. The hawk above her suddenly screeched down at her and Audrey lept to her paws, shifting into a tiger, a growl rippling from her chest. The group was safely away, and Tap was out of sight, so everyone was okay... except her. But, no one knew that, so she was fine. Her energy was restored on her twelve hour nap. Or... at least that's what it felt like. She was all spic and span now.

'She's coming faster! One hundred yards! Fifty! Twenty! Ten!'

Audrey sprung forward just as the girl burst through the trees. Using the woman's shoulders, she launched herself into a tree, leaving the woman face first in the ground as Audrey shifted into a hawk, unseen in the thick foliage. She screeched in humor when she pushed herself to her feet, looking around frantically for the tiger that wasn't there.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson