z

Young Writers Society

A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:43 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Nevermind. i read it all and I think I know how to bring myself in. Just let me know if i need to change it.

Domenica:

I skipped into Danny's and looked around for Libby. She was probably working right now. I saw her come out of the kitchen with food. I sat down in a random booth and took a at off of one of them and sunglasses from the other. Quickly, I stuffed all of my hair into the hat and slid the sunglasses on. The guys exchanged looks but I put a finger to my lips. After Libby gave people their food I called out to her in a deep voice "Excuse me miss. Can you take our order please?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

I held back a smile as she walked over and said "What do you want." Her pen was poised over her pad. "Well," I began "I'd like you." She looked about ready to slap me so I took off the hat and glasses an gave it to the people. Jumping up I enveloped Libby into a hug and kissed her cheek "Hey Libby!"
Live, Love, Laugh

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm
SisterItaly says...

Libby

I pushed her away.
"Don't. Just don't touch me." I said. I saw Lynn come in. Thank God!
"Hey Libby, were you filling for me again?" She asked as she slipped of her jacket. I nodded.
"Yes, but I think I'll go now that you here. D-" Domenica cut me off, grabbing my arm.
"Come on Libby stay." She asked giving me a pleading face. I leaned on her table, like I had to Kat, but I whispered to her.
"Look, you know I'm a bitch. Lilah said so herself. When we all met I thought I could be nice. That's not going to happen, so I'll stop acting like someone I'm not. You don't want me here." She looked at me confused.
"Seriously, what's wrong?" I clenched my fist. Not another one of your friends.
"Ask that again and I'll slap you twice as hard as I slapped Jaqi." I said, turning my back on her, but not finding the will-power to walk away from her.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

When I was in the mall I spotted a few clothes I was gonna buy because they were black and it actually fit my mood at the moment dispite black is my favorite color. The whole time I was there I couldnt stop thinking about delilah,it was such a shock to me to think ME of all people would like my girl best friend as more than a friend.
"I have to get over her..I cant lose my best friend over a stupid relationship,"I thought to myself.
"maybe I should just stay away from her for a while and hope that this will work because I would die if I had to lose her and besides she probably only likes me as a friend,"I thought about it for what seemed like hours but it was only five minutes,I came to a hard decisison and I chose to stay away from her for like 2 weeks to see if it would work.
I left the store and headed home so I could get some rest.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

84 Reviews

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Domenica:

"Libby," I whispered to her "you're not a bitch. You're just tough." I gave her a smile even though her back was to me. "Libby," I continued "I still want to be friends with you." With that I gave her shoulder a squeeze and said "I'll see you tomorrow Libby." With that I walked out of Danny's.
Live, Love, Laugh

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Katrina(Kat)~

I received my food, and ate it, I was starving,but I didn't want to look like a slob, so I ate at normal pace.So far the neighborhood had been okay, but I wasn't sure how long I could handle.By the time I finished eating, it was around 5:30, I paid, and walked outside. The sky had gotten darker, but not by much at all, so I decided to walk down to the soccer field and play around for a bit.The city had changed so much since I was here last, so I only knew the back way.

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 am
untameabletiger says...

LIVE!!!!!!

27 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

When I got home I went up to my room to lay down but it seemed to be that all I could think about was seeing Delilah,I was so confused on how I could like HER this much...it was freaking me out. I eventually fell asleep and when I did I had this dream that Delilah had gotten killed in a car wreck and I woke up in sweat screaming her name and almost crying, I thought to myself,"this is so unreal and im so pathetic."
I got up to go take a shower and get dressed so I could go back to the art studio and get the painting of her that I hid hopfully where noone would have found it."If I couldnt see her and talk to her in real life that doesnt mean i cant stare at a painting of her...or does it? but oh well if it does."
So i got in the car and drove down to the studio,there was alot of people there when I arrived so I hoped noone had found the painting or I would have been screwed. Thankfully it was right where I had hid it,I ran over to it and then left back to my house to hide it secretly in my room.

27 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

come on people dont let this storybook DIE!!! It could be really good if yall keep posting!!!

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Kat~

I reached the soccer field, I was alone, so I didn't have to worry about embarrassing myself.I set my bag down on the benchnext to the field. I kicked the soccer ball around for a while, and practiced my aim, but I got tired after a while. I Grabbed my bag, and sat in it's place, searching for my water I had packed.

When I found it, I too a long drink, Swallowing around half of it. I was sweating, and I was tired, but I needed to practice if I wanted to make the team. I closed the bottle tight and went back to the center of the field, gymnastics helped alot more than you would think. I threw the ball up into the air behind me, and my body followed, I had been working on this for days, I threw myself backwards, and fliped, kicking the soccer ball at full force when I reached the perfect point.
I landed just as the ball flew into the goal. Perfect. I thought, satisfied.

27 Reviews

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:03 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

When I put the painting in my closet I went back to the car and drove off back to the school because it had already closed and I had a key to the entrance and the gym.
I walked down the hall til I got to the gym then I took the key to unlock it,while I was in there I did my workouts and played a game or two of some basketball. It kept my mind off of everything, It was like I was free of all my stress so I had time to just keep to myself and relax. I finally got done playing basket ball about the 4th game played,people might not think the game is hard but after you play a while it takes a sweat,I put the basketball back up and I went to the boys showering room and took a quick shower.
After I was done showering I locked all the doors and left to a big grassy field two miles from my house,It was peaceful and very...unexplainable,I have always planned on taking a girl here and just laying stargazing with her but I doubt that will happen. I'll just keep my place to myself.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Fire Ice Rose

Personality: She is intelligent scary intelligent but she keeps her mouth shut a lot of the time. She has earned a reputation because of this and she is also extremely beautiful. She has a very bad temper and she has snapped and beat the crap out of people. Sweet gentle and understanding She has a great sense of humor is a great listener and is very empathtic. Her brother Seth commited suicide and she's the one who found him she went up to the people who teased him and screamed at them "It's all your fault!!!"

Appearance: (picture, no anime) http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/galler ... ges/08.jpg Her eyes are a gray green and she has something called the Evil Eye which is similar to the one in the picture.

Up For Love?: Hmm let me think BOO YAH!

Other: She wears black alot. She loves to sing and play the guitar. She has an amazingly beautiful singing voice that Amy Lee would be jealous. She loves to draw and write poems. She is an insomniac and has a black german shepherd named Ace.
Fire
I sat in bed my legs tucked underneath me looking at the night sky with Ace's head in my lap. I kissed him lightly on the forehead and petted him. I sang quietly " "Hope of sweet dreams I go to bed and close my eye lids
Instead I'm having visions images of gothic violence
I'm in a realm of darkness
Scared but can't stop this
Tossing and turning
On a blood stained carpet
Cant sleep
I close my eyes I hear screams
Morbid lullabies give my mind bad dreams
I'm seein blood splattered
Body parts scattered
Clinging to picture she no torn and tattered
And yo I'm mad and I've had it
And now myself should be pattered
And no I'm dreaming of a victim all beaten and battered
And as these faces of death they haunt my nightmares
My worst fears invading my brains sphere
Pains severe
As my heart pounds right through my chest
Years sense I've had a good rest
Depressed
Visions of death are now rotting like flesh
Voices in my head put my mind to the test
Time to reflect on the shit I did wrong
By this time tomorrow I'll be gone
I still don't give a fuck
And I have no remorse
I'm dreaming of my body being turned into a corpse
Envisioning my soul rotting in the flames of hell
I don't wonna die or stay in this cell
But I don't got a choice
I gotta pay the price
Seein hellish bodies all sliced
Faces with no eyeballs in the sockets
Chasing me down as I flee into the darkness
The unknown
My minds in a zone and I'm froze
To just sit and let these sick thoughts roam
Sweet dreams close your eyes
Listin to these morbid lullabies
Waken up in cold sweats in the middle of the night
Nightmares nightmares got you all a-fright
Angels and demons play tug of war with my soul
I've lost control
Eternal bliss is my goal
I fold under pressure cause this life that I treasure
Is in a parallel dimension that's beyond human measure
Purgatory unsure where else in eternity
Embracing life but still flames are burning me
I'm turning the page to the next chapter of life
Cause after your life on earth ain't even half of your life
Its like passin the mic in infinite eternal cipher
Each emcee representing a new life
I deal with jealousy hate guilt and anger
Wanna make to higher ground but I'm in danger
Of negativity consuming my whole being
Corroding my soul with all the misery I'm seeing
I'm fleeing this rotting human shell forever
Demons chewing on my mind trying to sever
I touch with reality in my rationality
Now I'm battling multiple personalities - personalities
I can't sleep
Sweet dreams close your eyes
Listin to these morbid lullabies
Waken up in cold sweats in the middle of the night
Nightmares nightmares got you all a-fright" I let a few tears escape but then immediatly shut them down. I kept petting Ace refusing to cry I hadn't cried since Seth's funeral and I missed him.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

27 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

As I layed looking at the sky as the sun was setting I heard a noise but thankfully it was just a dog,it started barking at me so I petted it then sat up. I was thinking about how my family and life used to be when I was little and I could have swarn I felt tears roll down my eyes but I just ignored it, afterall I had no reason to hide my tears and sadness.
When it got completely dark I just layed back and relaxed,the stars were out and about it was just awesome and I had never felt so relaxed and complete in my life so it was a relief to finally feel so happy again. I got my phone out to call delilah because I wanted to talk to her but after it rang three times it went to her voicemail and I didnt want to leave a voicemail so I just hung up the phone then went to the car so I could drive home in peace.

84 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:04 am
fictionfanatic says...

Can someone bring in Domenica?
Live, Love, Laugh

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:18 am
Yuriiko says...

hello everyone.

No offense but you post many times and it's hard for me to catch up. Please tell me a very short recent updates?
thanks in advance. :D

or could just someone bring me in here?
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

27 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Brayden

The next day I drove over to andrews house to see if he wanted to come hang out and just do stuff together because I had nothing better to do.
I got out of my car and went to knock on his door,by the 2nd knock he answered it,"hey bray,"
I just looked at him and laughed,"hey bro,you wanna come hang out or something?" then andrew shook his head,"sure just let me go get some things and ill be right out." then I got back in my car and waited for about 5 minutes til he finally came back out.
When he got in the car I drove over to the mall because I needed to buy some things, we spent like 3 hours there until finally I found the things I wanted then we left to the art studio to have a few drawing contests while noone was actually there but maybe a few people.

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein