z

Young Writers Society

Monster Exchange

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Balthazar:

When I passed the girl I was about to hoold my breath but she smelled like Crystal rather than herself. Reminding myself to thank Crystal later I walked passed the girl, trying to ignore her pulse and the fact that she went rigid when she saw me.

*Sorry it's short*
Live, Love, Laugh

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:30 pm
f1shes says...

Agnes
Agnes was thankful for Crystal's help, but still had trouble trusting her. She walked quickly to the next class on her sheet and slid into her chair. She took a pencil and paper out of her bag to take notes. Glancing around the room she noticed other students had the same hungry eyes that Balthazar had. She drove her hand into her bag, looking for something to change her smell.
Laying the options on her desk, she was faced with a difficult decision. She could:
A. Smoke another cigarette so the smell sunk into her clothes
B. Spray herself with mace, so anyone's eyes within two feet of her would water
C. Rub her ham sandwich all over her body

Agnes leaned back in her chair and sighed. Her fear had almost been completely replaced with frustration.

Matthias
"Oh. My fault. Sorry. I'm Matthias." He held out his hand and firmly took hers. "Nice meeting you. We should get back in there for the next class. And then lunch." He purred a little and smiled imagining the satisfying hunt and meal that would be soon. Matthias stretched out on the seat, letting every last glimmer of the hot sun into his skin. "It's a good day, huh?"
She nodded shyly. He had a tendency to make comments that weren't really directed at the person he was with, or anyone. He was so used to talking to himself.
He hopped up from the seat and held out his hand to help her up. "Thanks for coming with me, Rose. I can't tell you how many times I've come here alone. I quite enjoy the company." Matthias gave her a big cheesy smile.
Last edited by f1shes on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

Skylee

While walking to Hunting 101 I spotted two people in a corner, one if them was Skylar so I ran over there I said,"Hey Skylar hows it going?" then I looked at the demon type person and said,"hello...im skylee and Im new here to." Skylar looked at me and smiled then said,"Their is just so much new changes and everything its really hurting my head." She laughed.
The demon boy just kept staring back at me and then her but looking at me like I was stupid but the fact he wasnt human was scaring,I didnt really care though. I looked at her schedule with a glipmse so noone would see me look at it then I said,"Well off to the Shifting class,"Then I pulled her hand and she followed,The catboy followed to so I felt a little protected around here now.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am
Undertaker says...

Skylar

Thought out Hunting 101, I kept getting the looks of hunger, and it was really bothering me. Not only that, but I was trying to figure out why I had even half of my classes. For example, why did a human need to know how to hunt? There was no particular reason for me to be here. Glancing around I noticed that one boy kept staring at me. He had long edgy hair that was red and amber eyes.

After an hour and a half of class, the bell finally rang. I waited patiently for everyone to leave. Collecting my stuff, I placed it in my bag and walked out if the classroom. Upon walking out, a melodic voice caught my attention. Startled looked up into those same amber eyes that had been staring at me though class.

We talked for about two minutes, she suddenly Skylee came over, with the cat boy following her. She then snatched my schedule from the boy, who I discovered was named Senri. She then proceeded to grab my hand and drag me to my next class.

As we walked the cat boy and her began to have a conversation. It was apparent that they had become friends over the course of the last hour and a half. I smiled slightly as I listened to the conversation. After a matter of minutes we had arrived at the class. She automatically walked in and found a seat. I on the other hand stood there for a minutes. Before I could even make a move of my own, a familiar voice entered my ears.
"Show me a "first rate laugh"."

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am
Gav says...

Senri

We had been having a pleasant conversation, when a girl with black hair and red streaks breaks herself into it. I send her a glare, but she does not seem to care. Skylee, as I found out that she was named, snatched the schedule away from my hand and proceeds to look at it. Next thing I know, I takes Skylar’s wrist and drags her away.

I smirk as they all three walked away, that girl had been scared of me. Shrugging my shoulders, I began to walk to the same class that they had, not that I even needed the class, but I thought that it would be interesting to see Skylar again. Getting to the classroom, I see Skylar standing at the door. I walked silently up behind her.

“Hey.” I say melodically.

She was about to turn around, when Skylee appeared again. She took Skylar’s hand and sat her down next to her. Skylar then looks at the door and sees me, smiles and gives a small wave. I smile and nod back at her, indicating that I saw her. She then gestured to the seat next to her. I flick my eyes over to Skylee. Skylar shakes her head, and points to it again. Letting out a soft sigh, I walk over and sit next to her. Normally, I would have ignored something like that, but for some reason, when it came to Skylar, I couldn’t.

27 Reviews

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am
brittbritt12347 says...

Skylee

Sitting at my seat I saw Senri take a seat on the other side of Skylar so I leaned back and smiled at him, but not a very pleasant smile. Cat boy was sitting at the farthest end beside me so I felt a little funny but other than that very protected thankfully,but when Senri seen me look at him in a go to hell look he just smirked at me then began talking to Skylar like I wasnt even there.
I leaned over to cat boy and mumbled,"Is it safe for that Senri boy and Skylar to be around each other..I mean he keeps looking at her like he can eat her within any second and its creeping me out." He just looked at me and smiled,"He wont eat her so dont worry so much about it...If he tried wrather the people knew her or not alot of non humans such as vampires and stuff would be around to protect her." I smiled then turned back to my paper on my desk,"I sure hope nothing happens to any of my friends in this place,"I thought to myself.

Will someone be catboy? because i have no idea who it is gonna be..

13 Reviews

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 pm
f1shes says...

Well, my character is a catboy but he's in another place. Maybe we should have a discussion board for this kind of thing?

27 Reviews

Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

yea maybe so, I dont know what to do lol..should i make another character and be my own person? but that wouldnt be no fun...

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7

13 Reviews

Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 am
f1shes says...

don't let this die!!!!

7 Reviews

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm
untameabletiger says...

<sorry I haven't posted in a while>

~Rose~

The cheesy smile he flashed sent chills down my spine. Something was with him, he wasn't like other guys I was used to being around, well, besides the whole cat thing. I stood up, watching my step, and Matt as he stood. Remembering where we were, fear flooded through me, which hadn't happened since I had arrived.

"Y-you won't hurt me, right?" I asked completely fear stricken.

13 Reviews

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm
f1shes says...

Matthias
Matthias laughed loudly. "Don't be crazy, I'm not who you need to worry about." The two started back towards the school and entered through a back door.
"I think your next class is that way. I'll see you when... when I see you, Rose. Thanks!" He couldn't get away fast enough.
Wow, you're cheesy. Nice going he thought, tripping over his feet. He morphed into a cat at the end of the hallways and sprinted towards his class, right as the bell rang.

7 Reviews

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm
View Likes
untameabletiger says...

~Rose~

I quietly laughed at Matt's comment after he spoke. I held my books tightly against my stomach, feeling awkward."Rose." A female teacher called my name off of a long list. I walked up as she pointed me in the large class room, and continued to list names. People and monsters came in. The humans were in large groups some looking terrified, and the monsters were with their friends holding back an immense amount of laughter. I have to admit, I was insanely, well, nervous.

I refused to become subject to any fear that came up, and I constantly pushed away any questions. I glanced around, wondering were I was going to sit. The classes I had passed by looking for my class, before Matt helped, were organized in a pattern, monster, human ,monster,human etc. I was hoping that this wouldn't happen in this class.

I felt something run against my back. I spun around, instinctively, hoping whoever was behind me was a Human.

27 Reviews

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am
View Likes
brittbritt12347 says...

can somone bring skylee in please?? I havent been able to get on in a while and i dont know when ill be getting back on

13 Reviews

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 pm
f1shes says...

Agnes
Agnes unwrapped her ham sandwich, rolling the plastic wrap into a ball and placing it onto the edge of her desk. She pulled the bread off of the ham and chewed on it as quietly as she could. Agnes pushed her bread into one cheek and tapped her knuckles against the desk to get the attention of anyone in the class. She couldn't see the clock through the crowd of people, since the room size is too small for the number students. She saw a girl from the class below hers at Presand sitting across the room. Agnes tried harder to get her attention. Her fingers wove together and she slammed her hand harder against the metal table. She whispered, "Skylee."
Finally, after causing much commotion, the girl looked up. "Skylee, what time is it?" Agnes played with the mace bottle in her bag uncomfortably, the monsters around her taking notice of the ruckus she created.

If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison