z

Young Writers Society

Living in the Sandman's world

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Antonio~

Antonio smirked as he watched the scene play out. If they were to be like this the whole time, he'd have no problem at all winning this game. "Master, what shall we do? Shall we tell them the rules or..." the ghoul beside Antonio, rotting flesh and all, twitched and shot out a wicked grin. "...Just start the... killing?" The ghoul's voice was barely above a whisper, but the evil in it was nothing that could be hidden. Antonio just smiled, running his fingers through the pool of water. The image faded until all that was there was the brackish water.

"I suppose... I'll be fair to this group." Antonio laughed loudly, the ghoul joining in. A skeleton of a horse, dressed as ornately as a normal horse, clopped up to Antonio's side, frost pouring from its snout. Antonio got on the horse, and it shot off, running towards the group at full speed.

When Antonio got to the clearing around the group, the horse stopped and Antonio stepped off, draping his cloak around him. He pulled his hood over his head, and stepped out to face the group, an unseen smile on his face. "Hello children," he cackled, a haunting smile adorning his lips.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:30 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Hope this is OK. And I had an idea, like instead of like just being in the school or whatever, like each room the enter is a new place. It'll explain here. But if you don't like it, just tell me, and I'll edit! (:

~Katrina~

We were all shocked when a cloaked figure came out to meat us, a skeleton horse next to him. I stood up strait, helping Zoe up but keeping my eyes on the figure.

"Hello children," he said. "Welcome to my world. I'm the Sandman, and this is my dream world. Rules are quite simple; if I kill you, you join me. If I die, and all of the sandmen--the one's I killed--die, you return home. If all of you die, I return to reality, and you are lost here forever. No ties in this game, how hard is that?" I heard him chuckle.

I felt angry, angry that this was a game to him. Angry that we would probably die. No, I wasn't going to let that happen. I wouldn't be the one dieing, and neither would Zoe, if I knew her. The guy put his hands out to the side, like a gesture to look around.

"Let it all begin," he said before backing up and getting on the horse, then riding off. It was spooky really, but I didn't want to just stand here. I was walking before I knew it, walking out of them gym and into somewhere else, but it wasn't where I thought it would be. It wasn't the school hall, instead, it was a longer hall, stretching out far and long. I turned around, still standing in the doorway, and looked at the others.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Don't die!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane