z

Young Writers Society

Living in the Sandman's world

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 am
untameabletiger says...

The Teenagers of Sanden high school decided to have a school dance to celebrate the football teams win. But, near the end, around midnight, a strange song came on then a smelly gas came through the vents. Everyone in the gym fell to the floor. The next day, as the remaining teachers and students came in for school they found the large group of bodies and called 911. The people from the dance were announced as dead.

Though they appear dead, they are actually surviving in a dream world, where their fates are determined by others dreams and nightmares.The dream world is sometimes peaceful and sometimes chaotic. The Sandman, is the ruler of the dream world, and his only mission, to kill all of dream worlds inhabitants except himself, to take his place. If the Sandman succeeds he will be returned to reality. If he fails, he will be returned to life and stuck in this place until another opportunity arrives. The kids must kill the sandman to return home or be defeated by him and become like him. some stay in a group and others go on their own. The sand man knows your fears and pasts. Everyone Killed in this game becomes another sandman.The're are no ties in this game, the game ends when either all the sandmen are killed or all the teenagers and teachers are killed.

Character profile:

Name

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Flaws/fears:

Strengths:

Love?:

other:

there needs to be ONE sandman to begin with if you chose to be it, put (sandman) beside your name

Dreamer- the dreamers must be very active in the topic and fair to both sides.You basically give obstacles to the gamers. put (dreamer) beside your name if you choose to be one.
*if you are a dreamer you can have another character as well.*

Rules:
-Usual YWS rules
-no God modding
-no sex scenes
-you can cuss but keep it at a minimum.

if you have suggestions PM me (:
Last edited by untameabletiger on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:09 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Name Katrina *Kat*
Spoiler! :
ImageThats her exact outfit, even the shoes.

Personality: She is one of those people who stay in the background, a loner who thinks love is useless. She doesn't have any friends, and she's never been close to anyone before. She isn't a bossy girl, in fact, she barely talks to anyone.

History: She grew up with no one, she had nothing, and she raised herself on the streets. One family picked her up and brought her home like a stray cat. She lit their house on fire because she didn't want to be locked in the room, and she just barely made it out with only a few burn marks on her stomach and arms. Sense then, she's been acting normal.

Flaws/fears: She has scars on her stomach and arm, and she is afraid of fire now, go figure!

Strengths: She is a really good fighter, self defence formed from living on the streets.

Love?: If you can loosen her up and prove to her that she is safe with you, no matter what:)

other:She has a tattoo on her wrist:
Spoiler! :
Image That's the tattoo she has!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 am
untameabletiger says...

Shocker... Your the first post .. again lol
thanks TabTab(:

116 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Lol well, you see how bored I get when there's no posts to read?! I'll join 100 of them at night, then regret it once everyone starts posting! Lol, but I like your SBs lol...Luff you Hopee!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 am
untameabletiger says...

aw thanks cuz.I definitely love yours too! i luff you to!(:
I'm still trying to get used to writing a place were people i know can read it =/

7 Reviews

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name: Zoe

appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Zoe is very loud and sassy, usually the first one to have a plan, but she doesn't want to seen bossy,so she keeps it to her self most of the time.It is not easy to make her mad, but once you do, your doomed, because she WILL get revenge.

History: Zoe was adopted, but her new parents, are rarely home, so her also adopted brother taught her how to fight and defend herself. The day before the dance, her brother committed suicide, for an unknown reason.

Flaws/fears: She is afraid of heights and she has major trust issues.Thinks her brother killed himself because of her.

Strengths: she is an excelent fighter,and knows how to make people believe and trust her.

Love?: yep.(:

other: all the down her left arm she has scratches from a bear.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:48 am
Howler says...

I plan on making a both player and a dreamer/sandman. I'll get working on this in the morning, little busy right now.
Last edited by Howler on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Howler says...

Here's one character, and I plan on a sandman for my second. Have a lucky day!

Name: "Pulse" (Lucas Evans)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Image,
except his hoodie and toque is red.

Personality: His heroes and life examples are all from the heroes and villains of comic books and cartoons, and he matches a vigilante style mix. Somewhat cocky, justice demanding, government hating, and accepting of partners.

History: The general stereotype of geeks is that they're shy, highly intelligent, antisocial, weak, and harmless. Pulse, however, isn't one of those people. Pulse was one of the dark geeks, the burn-down-the-school kinds of nerds. He obsessed himself with comic books at an early age, but in a sense he tried to obsess himself with the culture. As a child, he played pretend with his friends and they all pretended they were heroes; Pulse never stopped. He kept the hero name above his given one, tried imitating the powers and lifestyle, and as he aged, so did the type of hero he pretended to be.
He saw villains in the school system, in the government. He didn't have much he could do, but he acted the way he believed the hero in him was. The hero he pretended to be was, like those of his friends, his own creation. The hero he pretended to be was named "Heat Pulse", and could release devestating heat waves from his hands, melting and burning and harming anything he saw fit. In reality, he had a can of Axe body spray and a lighter. He did attempt setting the school on fire at one time, he gave permenant burn marks on his best friend, and divided himself. He used the super hero name, thought he was something different than normal human beings, and got him into forced therapy and criminal records. He had friends that became like himself, but not all of them did, such as his childhood best friend. He went to the dance looking for a fight, really. Something to do, someone to fight, a victim to attempt justifying. In the end, he got warped away.

Flaws/fears: He's not always as strong as he thinks he is, which leads to accidents from time to time. Also, he's afraid of the dark.

Strengths: Imaginative, can think on his feet very well, and very energetic.

Love?: Perhaps

other: I got the idea of this character from an episode of the show Bones, "The Superhero in the Alley" (season 1, episode 12). Doesn't make a difference to you where I got it but, hey, I've got to fill up this "other" space somehow.
"I'm fearless in my heart
They will always see that in my eyes
I am the passion, I am the warfare
I will never stop
Always constant,
Accurate,
Intense"
"The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai

7 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:58 pm
untameabletiger says...

Great profiles! and okay howler, but you have to keep it fair,since your also the sandman, you can't favor your character over the others.(:

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am
untameabletiger says...

i think we can start when we get a sandman. but it would be useful to have some more characters.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

*Sigh* Hurry up and start!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Zoe~

I opened my eyes to see a light purple sky, and it felt as if i was laying on clouds. Sitting up, I looked around, there was a big group of people surrounding me,strangely,they looked like a few of my classmates. They were unconscious, I was the only one awake so far, and i have to admit, i didn't like it. The eerie silence was going to drive me insane!

Wobbly, I stood up, trying to stay balanced. The ground below was unstable, it felt like I was going to fall through at any moment, but I managed to stay on the same level with everyone else. My eyes darted, as I heard a almost silent noise. Kat was awake. I didn't wan't to scare her by talking from behind her, so I walked around towards her front. Her hair was a mess, and she was wearing the same outfit form the dance. I looked down to see i was wearing the same thing as well, black skinny jeans, a long green tank-top, a shirt that had zebra print cut outs over the tank-top,and my black strappy heels.

Light headed, i returned to my spot and say down. Feeling as if my mind just woke up, I thought where am I?

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Katrina~

I looked around, touching my head. Where the hell was I? This wasn't the dance, but awkwardly enough, there were my classmates still wearing their clothes from the dance, as I was. The short skirt that proofed out in layers, the plain white shirt with my corset/vest thing over it. I looked down at my six inch, platformed at the front, chains connected to the heal, shoes. I was still wearing them.

I was dizzy, confused. I couldn't remember half of what had happened. I remembered...well I couldn't remember anything really. I saw the fog, though. I remembered the fog. I remember someone scream, piercing the air. I shook my head, combing through my tangled hair with my fingers. Where in the world were we? Walking over to Zoe, one of my closest friends, I noticed I wasn't the only one feeling light headed. She had sat down, and I squatted down next to her, looking around.

Pulse, a guy who seemed to ignore me, was just waking up. I liked him, but he didn't notice me at all. I sighed, sitting down next to Zoe. She was bossy, and a bit of a snob if you asked me, but she seemed to like me. At least from what I could see.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:11 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Antonio Marqui Donovan Delarosa Mantellio Jose Ano Dunaway (The Sandman, but he goes by Antonio)

Appearance: He's tall, at 6'5. He looks like the picture, and has bright red eyes.
Spoiler! :

Personality: When he was human, Antonio was the son of the king of Spain. He was bubbly, happy, and always smiling. He loved people, and loved to give, never recieve. The first Sandman struck when Antonio was celebrating his engagement to the Princess of France, and he was the one killed so everyone else would survive. Now, he's a sadistic bastard. He's gone with the flow these years, and he loves killing people to make them into what he's become. He does, however, have the real Antonio burried inside him. Someone just has to find it.

History: Like I said above, he was the Prince of Spain, about to be engaged when the Sandman struck. For the past seven hundred years he's been a Sandman.

Flaws/Fears: (Does the Sandman have fears?) Death

Strengths: He has them in HIS world... on HIS territory. 'Nuff said.

Love?: (Is the Sandman up for love?) Yes

Other: Nada
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:43 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING!!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde