z

Young Writers Society

Stones Of Destiny

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 am
untameabletiger says...

Pundit- so your saying hes a valtrae that turns jumlae when/if he gets the blue stone?

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 pm
Pundit says...

I'm a bit confused about jumlae and valtrae. If jumlae is an organization, he will not join it.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 pm
View Likes
Stealth_Slicer says...

Sounds good, I'm in.

Name:
Adrian

Jumlae/Valtrae: Jumlae

Personality:
Adrian is extremely stealthy and keeps his presence very quiet. He isn’t exactly rude but will insult, and or lightly harm, others if they aggravate him. He is constantly stepping back to look at the bigger picture, and often forges his own agendas. He demands respect from those who know of his abilities and is not afraid to kill, but only if it is necessary.

Appearance: Medium in height, medium/long black hair, friendly blue eyes, no facial hair. Hair often covers his right eye; but sometimes it doesn’t. Looks threatening but his eyes overrule that image.

Up for love:
Yes

Stone:
Orange

Other: He keeps his allegiance to the Jumlae a huge secret; only other Jumlae know of his allegiance. He tries to lead a normal life within reason; however he knows that his allegiance will cause him to expose himself sooner or later. He suspects some of his close friends to be Valtrae but he doesn’t get involved with it and keeps conversation normal, further hiding his allegiance and knowledge. He observes his suspected friends very closely for any clues to them being Valtrae; he has always wanted to ask if they are but he knows that would be a big mistake. He has a love of dragons.

Atmosphere music: Saw main theme (Yeah suspicion, fear and secretive. I like it)
Last edited by Stealth_Slicer on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 pm
View Likes
untameabletiger says...

pundit- The valtrae is a group of kids who have special powers and their mission is to stop the jumlae from overthrowing the world, buy gathering all the stones and setting them on fire. Both the jumlae and the valtrae are slowly finding out their powers. So your charecter being a valtrae and "once he gains control of it, he will never give it up" meaning he let the stones power get to him, so he become jumlae. Thats my view of what you said, sorry if i misunderstood.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 pm
SisterItaly says...

are we starting soon? *is anxious*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

30 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm
View Likes
Stealth_Slicer says...

I guess we just need blue stone to be confirmed, or not, and red stone to be taken. Perhaps longer I don't know. I know I'm ready to start, and I eagerly look forward to starting.

7 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 am
untameabletiger says...

We can start (: but we are still accepting characters.

30 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:00 am
Stealth_Slicer says...

I'm good for that just tell me where and when. However I won't be able to do anything today; unless it is late in the evening.

7 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 am
untameabletiger says...

okay, we are starting.(:

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Hope, why don't you do the first post? Te he(:
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name:Alexis Brown
Jumlae/Valtrae:Jumlae
Personality:She is evil, but there has been no tragedy or anything bad happen to her. She just wants the world to die and that's simply all their is to her.
apperance: She is a goth. She has red hair and pale skin and dark dark eyes.
up for love?:Yes
Other: She only likes women
Theme(song that describes your character):Howl by florence and the Machine

her stone is red
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm
Pundit says...

Actually, I would say he is neither.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

30 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm
Stealth_Slicer says...

untameabletiger wrote:okay, we are starting.(:

Are we posting here or in another place?

P.S. I think you should start since it is your idea.

All the best
Stealth

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Here, but she's undecided who is posting yet. Am I right Hope? Of course I am:) And she needs to wake her fruity booty up and post! Quit sleeping on the keyboard. Luff yew Hopee!!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
untameabletiger says...

Sorry i was asleep. Tabitha why must you put me in this position? gr. Can you start it off? My mom's gonna kill me if she finds me in here, I'm supposed to be getting ready for church. I was just checking in.

With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus