z

Young Writers Society

The fall of Dresforn

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:57 pm
retrodisco666 says...

PLOT

Welcome to Dresforn. A magical world full of vampires and wizards and everything super natural, for now. The brotherhood are a society of assassins who want to bring the downfall of Dresforn, they are sly, evil and cynical. They have been trained by Edgar Ireson. A high magician who turned evil when he was put on trial in front of the mages' guild for trying to overthrow the leader.

A group of knights called the Veritino are trying to uphold the world of Dresforn. They are led by a powerful woman named Lucy Gerison.

The knights use their trained powers for good. The brotherhood for evil. But who will you side with?

Okay I know that is not the best plot in the world, but you get the drift.

Rules

No god like characters.

Love is to a minimum and not to graphic. Violence needs to be graphic.

The basic YWS rules apply

Characters

Edgar and Liam have unique powers so if you want them add them to your character profile.

The Brotherhood:
Edgar Ireson- Me
Fem Vampire- Scarlettfire
Helena Thorn- Me
Man Can communicate with animals

The Vertino:
Lucy Gerison-
Kassie- F Shadow
Mabel Firestone -Fox
Blaine Kovar-NCM

Give the unassigned named characters their own names please

Spoiler! :
Which:
Name:
Appearance(Anime or not):
Strengths:
Personality:
Other:

Thanks!
Last edited by retrodisco666 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Double post.
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Which: The Vertino, Female werewolf

Name: Kassie *Kass*

Spoiler! :
Human:Imagewith that exact outfit, and a pair of healed boots that lace to the knee:) Wolf:Image

Strengths: She is a really good fighter, and she is a werewolf.

Personality: She is dark and mysterious, and she loves to fight. She's not a people person, but if she knows you, she isn't tense. Don't let her looks fool you, though, she can be deceptive and she will use you for pure evil. She's not rude, but she's defencive, and she isn't the joking kind of person, though she does like guys who can joke. She is calm when she is a wolf, but doesn't change much. She likes guys who are loose, wild, and mysterious.

Other: This is very special to her:
Spoiler! :
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

333 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Which: Edgar Ireson
Strengths: He has the power to control the weather the animals and minds of monsters
Personality:He is evil for no reason what so ever
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Could I claim the female vampire?

Which: Brotherhood, Female Vamp.

Name: Morana (Ana) Everard.

Age: Looks about 29/30, but has been a vampire for about 200 years.

Appearance(Anime or not): Tall, about 5'5 with dark red hair and pale green eyes.
Spoiler! :

Strengths: Morana is slightly stronger than a human and slightly faster than a human. She's smart and manipulative, can manipulate shadows/darkness (Can disappear by wrapping the shadows around her), and can set things on fire, though she rarely does so as it leaves her weak.

Personality: Morana is unusually kind for a vampire although she seems pretty cold-hearted (and she is); Her kind are usually cruel, violent creatures and throughout her life, Morana has been the embodiment of this, but over the years she's grown lonely and sad, until she met the Brotherhood and found purpose. She has now reverted to her violent and cruel ways, and is pure evil. She has no weapons, apart from her fangs and a sword. As a child of the night, she seems to be having trouble accepting the fact that her human is dying and that there is nothing she can do about it.

Other: Has a human who she loves. Unfortunately, he's dying and she doesn't think she can save him.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm
Fox says...

Which: The Vertino

Name: Mabel Firestone

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

She normally wears pigtails, or braided pigtails, but in battle she puts her hair up in a ponytail.

Strengths: She's good at hand-to-hand combat or far-ranged combat, Martial Arts, and knows all the pressure points on the body.

Personality: She's hesitant, and strategic. She always thinks before acting. She will never let someone down, but doesn't trust too much in others. She is very bubbly and energetic, but also can be quiet and sneaky.

Other: She mostly uses bows and arrows but keeps a sword and knife in her belt.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Which: Vertino

Name: Blaine Kovar

Appearance(Anime or not): Usually wears her hair in one long braid.

Spoiler! :

Strengths: has very strong telekinesis, strong fighter, fast, quick thinking, trained.

Personality: Blaine's not necessarily the nicest person in the world. She's not bubbly or outgoing, and prefers being alone. But she will fight fiercely for what she loves, and is quick to help. She's rather abrasive, though, and not one for politics, manners, or coming up with strategies. She's a fighter by nature, and will always be that way.

Other: Sometimes, if her power is fully there, she can reach a state where her entire body is ramped up. She's a hundred times stronger, faster, more reflexive. But it's very draining. Or, again if she's fully charged, her spirit can leave her body, and she can enter other people's bodies and souls, and do just about whatever she wants to. However, this leaves her body vulnerable, and it's even more draining.

Is this alright?
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

333 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Everyone so far has been fine
~Francoise Sagan

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 am
untameabletiger says...

i claim female spot.

333 Reviews

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 am
View Likes
retrodisco666 says...

The only female spot left is Lucy. Do you want her?
~Francoise Sagan

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 am
untameabletiger says...

will finish later.

Which: The Vertino
Name: Tatiana
Spoiler! :

Strengths:
Personality:
Other:

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn