z

Young Writers Society

True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

Reviews: 1
Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 am
Fox says...

Elizabeth

I stepped out of the limo, and looked up at the mansion. It was huge! I dropped my bags, my mouth open. I was finally here. I shook my head and walked in the door. There were already a bunch of people there, but most were still introducing themselves.

"Hey." A guy says almost immediately after I walk in. "I'm Tyler." He put his hand out. I took it cautiously and shook it. This guy looked kind of scary, but I didn't even know him. I didn't want to judge him. He might be a nice guy.

"I'm Elizabeth." I said, a smile on my face.

"Keith." A guy leaning against the wall says, raising his hand. I smiled, and nodded at him. He was really cute, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted someone kind and caring, someone who will truly love me.

"Jasey." A girl standing next to him says.

"Blake."

"Alice." And so on. They all went around introducing their names. I had a bad feeling that I was the last one to come. I hated doing that, but I was glad to be here anyway. We all waited patiently for someone to come and tell us what to do. I walked over to Keith, figuring I should get to know everyone more, and, hey, why not start with him?

"So, are you hoping to find true love here?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Ya. I don't want someone mean, who's full of themselves. I want someone who will really love me." he said. I smiled.

"Same here." I said. "I thought I would never find someone, and that's why I came here."
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:18 pm
Fox says...

I guess this died. :(
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm
Razcoon says...

A long time ago, yes!
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14