z

Young Writers Society

True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:12 am
SisterItaly says...

Plots

You have seen the commercials for a new television series, called.... True Love. What they do is, they take a group of people and stick them in a huge Hollywood mansion. One a week the host and camera crew comes and takes you out on a group activity, to strengthen your bonds. Besides that the mansion is wired with cameras to watch you 24/7 plus a personal camera for each of you. Some join for love, others join for something to do, and there are even people who join just to make drama and be discovered. If you manage to find love within one year you and your true love get a mansion and $700 000 dollars, cash. Will you find love? Be discovered? Or will you find yourself lonely forever?

Rules
Basic YWS and SB rules
-no extreme cussing... shit and slut and stuff like that is OK...
-no descriptive sex scenes, I realise for an SB like this it's unavoidable, but it doesn't have to be descriptive
-no killing off others carries, and sorry, no killing at all really
-We urge fights, because we are twisted like that
-Guy/girl ratio MUST be even, we can't start until its even

Character Template
Spoiler! :
Name:

Appearance: No anime

Personality:

Reason for signing up:

History:

Dislikes:

Other:

Guys:
-VitaminCakes
-Chupatoasta
-Prism180
-xX_white_shadow_Xx
-allmixedup

Girls:
-Allmixedup
-RazHuni
-sillyducky
-Chupatoasta
-fox

The Mansion
Spoiler! :

The rooms (Decor and furnishings vary) Kinda like this
Spoiler! :

or
Spoiler! :
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**I'll take a guy and a girl Amu, if that's alright with you! :D**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:29 am
Razcoon says...

Name: Razi

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Smart, strange, mischievous, spontaneous, curious, annoying at times.

Reason for signing up: Every dude she met before eventually dumped her because she was so poor.

History: She grew up with her poor family, barely able to get by in life. Then she found this TV program and decided why not.

Likes: DIYs, reading, writing, music, photographs/paintings, berries, raw meat [As do I.]

Dislikes: Her life, jerks, immaturity, interruption, being kept in the dark

Other: I am trying to make this charrie like me somewhat. Hence her name! :}D
Last edited by Razcoon on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am
Fox says...

I'll take a girl. I'm going to be gone for the weekend, and I have a feeling a lot is going to happen while I am. Just thought you guys should know that that's why I won't be posting for a while.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am
SisterItaly says...

Name: Tarika

Appearance: No anime
Spoiler! :

Personality: Fun loving and flirty. She had just gotten out of a relationship when she signed up. She can be a total pain but she always has good intentions. She doesn't pick sides based on friendship, she picks on what she believes is right, and is often called a backstabber for it.

Reason for signing up: Love, and to make her ex jelous

History: She grew up in a middle class neighborhood, middle class family, middle class school. During highschool she was a heartbreaker. When she moved out of her parents place she became a fashion designer, she hasnt made any major labels yet but shes still young! Greg *her ex* and her fought a lot so she finally got sick of himand through him out. Now here she is.

Likes: Beaches, fashion, poetry, quiet, friendships, partying and nature (and yes she does love her bum-out clothes to)

Dislikes: Winter, fighting, yelling, drama, two-face people and perverts

Other: nada
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Jasey Rae Stephens

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Reason for signing up: She really and truly wanted to find true love. She's not in it for the mansion, the money, she just wants to fulfill her hearts wishes. She's a sweet girl, who's been treated to wrong, and she hopes this show will honestly help her.

History/Personallity: Jasey grew up in a disfunctional home. Her mother was never home, and her father always beat her. In middle school, she met her first and last boyfriend. They've been together the passed four years, and Jasey even moved in with him after his mom found out about her father. Her boyfriend though, constantly told her she was ugly, and that he was the only one that'd ever love her. He'd call her his and his alone and constantly beat her. After impregnating her, and then punching her so hard in the stomach she miscarriaged, Jasey moved in with her best friend, who told her about the show. Jasey, seeing it as an actual opportunity, signed up for it, and got in! (:

Likes: Sweet guys, fruits, vegetables, animals, the water, this show, true love, and almost everything except the stuff below

Dislikes: Snobs, jerks, people like her ex-boyfriend, animal abuse, and meat

Other: She's vegetarian :D

~~

Name: Keith Henderson

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Keith is a sweetie. He's a big softie too. (: He looks all big and scary, but he's really like a teddy bear. He's really protective of Jasey, and is the 'best friend' of hers.

Reason for signing up: Wanted to find real love. He's tired of all the fakes.

History: Grew up pretty normal. He knew Jasey since third grade, and they're best friends, nothing more. If anything, they're more like siblings. They talk about everything with one another, and Jasey sometimes says Keith is her brother, just to get guys off her. They love each other, and Keith would do anything for his little sister.

Likes: Girls, night things ;D, Jasey (sister-way) and animals

Dislikes: Waking up early, alarm clocks, snakes, and snobby girls

Other: Nada
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 am
sillyducky says...

Name: Alice Born

Appearance: No anime there's a picture

Personality: She's down to earth and extremely sweet. She only came because she lost a bet. She's loyal and kind, but she can really give it to someone who she thinks is hurting her or one of her friends.

Reason for signing up: She lost a bet.

History: She's led a pretty easy life. The only difficulties she's had are staying grounded in a rich town and having her best friend commit suicide.

Dislikes: She hates players.

Other: Not much other.
Attachments
MCXMC1008-british-fashion-tweed-9_LG.jpg
MCXMC1008-british-fashion-tweed-9_LG.jpg (24.12 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Writing's a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia E.L. Doctorow
I've always believed that writing advertisements is the second most profitable form of writing. The first is ransom notes Philip Dusenberry
I'm so clever that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying Oscar Wilde

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 am
Prism180 says...

Name: Julius Marxx

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Reason for signing up: All his life Julius has been handed everything that he could ever want; money, fame, women; it all comes easy to him. Although he has everything he could possibly want, he seeks to find someone to share it with.

History/Personality: Julius was born on the upper-east side of California. His mother was a lawyer and his father was a professional neuro surgeon, so money and prosperity was no problem for him. He lived in the Hoswell Manor, one of the largest estates on the upper-east side. Achieving a Masters in Marketing and Management, Julius has built up a major coporate impire.
He is somewhat of a high-class snob, but dosen't mind sharing a tip or two about how to make it in the big leagues. He is slightly arrogant, but is friendly to anyone whom he seems is fit. But one thing about him is that he has a short temper. But if you get to know him and can relate to him, hes a really, really nice guy.

Likes: He likes sexy women, money, attention, partying, reading on some occasions, and most of all himself.

Dislikes: People that talk to much or too loud, crowded areas, smart-talking people, disrespectful people, and haters.

Other: He cries a bit when overly stressed.
"I've seen your heart, and it is...mine."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 am
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

yay! Save me a spot? *begs*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

24 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

Can I have a guy's spot? =^_^= I'd prefer a girl's, but.....:/ lol

~Papa Doorbell

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 am
Nikko says...

Name: Kiri Guillano

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Quiet, optimistic, caring, loving and a bit dumb

Reason for signing up: He's been finding someone who is right for him, all he wants is pure and true love without any materials that might hinder it like money, fame and attention.

History: He was born in Hawaii with a native mother and his father who is from an Italian-French descent from Texas. He has been on a relationship with someone but hasn't found why he's been with this person, so he eventually broke up with her.

Likes: Badminton, Soccer, Snails, Artistic people, kind and caring people.

Dislikes: Selfish people, Money, Fame, and Loud Aggressive people.

Other: He likes to have a giant snail as a pet.
"The means dictates the end" - Denam Morne

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:55 am
SisterItaly says...

One more guy, and we can start

The Book.

24 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 am

=^_^=
Name: Blake Masons

Appearance: At the bottom of the page. The one with the white shirt and navy sweater

Personality: Blake is outgoing and a generally happy guy. Great friend, very loyal, a bit protective, though.

Reason for signing up: His twin sister made him :D He's a great guy, but not looking in the "right" places for girls

History: A simple upbringing with artistic, liberal parents. Nothing special. Well, besides the fact he tried leaving high school early to elope with a girl...In the end, they were gone two weeks before she ditched him and he went back home, heart-broken and scared of serious relationships.

Likes: Summer-time, smiling, playing guitar, running, and painting

Dislikes: abusive people, being cold/winter, when people cry

Other: Uhmm....? He's really sweet and sensitive :D
Attachments
VampireWeekend_272795b.jpg
VampireWeekend_272795b.jpg (54.97 KiB) Viewed 362 times

~Papa Doorbell

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm
Fox says...

I don't have a lot of time so don't blame me if this is a suckish profile.

Name: Elizabeth Carmon

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: fun-loving, modest, quiet, daring, smart, careful, loyal, clumsy

Reason for signing up: She's never been good at meeting people and she figured this would be a fun experience. She might even find true love.

History: Sorry. I'll post that when I get back. Don't have time! :?

Dislikes: oceans, boats, heights, and mean people

Other: always wear this necklace:
Spoiler! :
Last edited by Fox on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Kaywiia says...

Can I make a girl, or are the slots filled?
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

"We're just all nosy little busybodies."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi