z

Young Writers Society

Born From the Earth

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 pm
Fox says...

I would post, but I really can't think of anything to say. Someone who hasn't posted in a while needs to...or anyone really. I don't think it matters, I just don't want this to die!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 am
Fox says...

Okay, I really don't want this to die, so I'm just going to post. I can't help if it's short, though.

Seth

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping...classical. I stretched and got out of bed. It took me a second to remember exactly what happened the day before. I opened the door and knocked out the door of the room next to us. Logan answered the door.

"What?" he asked me.

"Get ready. We should probably get started soon."

"Get started for what?"

"I'm not sure, but fate brought us all together. Let's see how far it takes us."

"Whatever." he said. He closed the door. I told the other two the same question, getting the same respond of confusion, then went to go wake Ashi up.

"Ashi, Ashi time to get up." I whispered, shaking her a little.

"Huh?" she asked, instinctively punching me in the stomach. "Oh, sorry." she said when she woke up more and realized what she had done.

"No problem. Just get dressed."

"For what?"

"I'll tell you once you're ready. Meet us all outside." Her face looked a bit confused at the word 'us', but she finally remembered yesterday. I couldn't help but laugh a little, then quickly got changed as she went in the bathroom and waited outside for everyone to come.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle