z

Young Writers Society

A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm
Fox says...

Plot:
A little girl named Cassie has come up with her own fantasy world. She soon finds out that it all came to life. There is everything that you might imagine would be in one: unicorns, dragons, castles, knights in shining armor. All is well until word gets out that the king is plotting to enslave all the fantasy creatures. Their lives rest in the hands of Cassie, a seven year old girl.

You:
You are a fantasy creature or human in the world trying to stop the king.

Here are some of the spots:

The Little Girl- Fox
The King- foxfire
The Prince- Jetpack
A Knight- unlimited
A fantasy creature- unlimited
Any other person that may be inside the castle- unlimited
Or some random person that's not in the castle, but in the fantasy world- unlimited

Of course, you can also make your own fairytale creature. Here is the template:

Name:
Personality: (if you are the king, you must remember that he's evil. The prince can be either good or evil)
Appearance: (please use a picture, and since it's fantasy it can be anime)
Other:

Things to Know/Rules:

No killing of characters unless you have permission from the person who plays them.
No godmodding
No sex
No descriptive vilence
Usual YWS Rules and other stuff

This is the castle:
Spoiler! :

The rest of the kingdom is full of towns and wide open fields.
There are gates at the entrance to the kingdom and a wall around it. The gates are guarded, of course.
The king is a sorcerer, so he's really powerful

If there are any questions, just PM me!
Last edited by Fox on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Calista

Kind of Creature: Fairy

Personality: She hates people, she fears being abused, so she avoids people at all costs,that includes any creature basically, she talks to the plants to keep herself from going crazy, if you could manage to warm up to her you'll see she's really a nice person, not the spaz she is a first. Try and actually harm her and she'll defend herself.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History: She lived in a small fairy village as a child, but she was often used and teased for being a weak flier. When people started hitting her is when she lost it, she ran from the village and lived in the woods. Her parents found her and brought her back once, only to have their house catch on fire and be killed. She was injured, she still has huge scars on her arms. She ran off to live in the woods again, but this time a boy followed her, they fell in love and cut off all ties with the village. He died, and she still hasn't discovered how.

Up for love: But of course!

Strengths: Hand at hand combat, running, green thumb, when you get to know her shes extremely kind

Weaknesses: Flying, distance combat(aka bows and arrows ect), people, she flinches and screams at the sight of a raised hand

Other: If this is allowed she can manipulate plants

*question do some have powers, you know, fairies = plant manipulation, dragon=breath fire ect ect...*
Last edited by SisterItaly on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Mizzle says...

Hmm. Spot saver for the queen, if that's alright...? Just let me know.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm
Chupatoasta says...

/Edit: Sorry, no time to do this! D:\
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Fox says...

There isn't a queen. It's just the evil king. The prince can be good or evil, it's up to you.

I added the rules up at the top. There are also a few other things you might need to know.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm
SisterItaly says...

you never answered my question
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Zaelia

Kind of Creature: elf

Personality: Deep down, she's caring and insecure, loving and kind. But what you see most is her sarcastic, sharp tongued, quick thinking, violent side, the side that keeps her alive.

Appearance: Blond, green eyes, pointed ears.

Spoiler! :

History: Zae (or Lia) grew up in the woods, in a elven village. She was put into training as soon as was possible, but when she was still young, pre adolescent in elven years, the entire village was burned down by the king's soldiers. She swore to get revenge, and started a trip around the kingdom, seeking out information and weapons, along with all essentials.

Up for love: Uh huh.

Strengths: fast, reflexive, good with magic, great swordsman, good close or long range.

Weaknesses: stubborn, violent, risky, gets dizzy and lightheaded sometimes, prone to provoking people.

Other: Her sword:

Spoiler! :
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I'll take the knight.

I'll take the knight.

Name: Kylun Aleron

Kind of Creature: Human Knight

Personality: Kylun is chivalrous to the core. He is anchored in tradition, and highly values justice and equality. He is very polite, and takes orders well. Kylun is eager to help to a fault. He'll go to ridiculous lengths to do what he thinks need be done. Kylun has a strong sense of what is right and wrong, but understands the need for sacrifices and choosing the lesser of two evils.

Appearance: http://akizhao.deviantart.com/art/Black-knight-80575917?q=1&qo=1

Other: Up for love.
Last edited by phantom of the potter on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 am
TalaPaulwic says...

Name: Rosella Castigo

Kind of Creature: Dragon

Personality: She considers humans to be barbaric, but is open to some proving her wrong. She enjoys wandering through the forest to find other creatures. Secretly though she denies it she wants a rider to bond with her and be with her until the end.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Exactly like t his, but for reference she's the size of a horse and entirely rider friendly.

Other: Getting her to let you ride her is quite a task, however you can impress her by foiling all her attempts to get you off.
She speaks English and Draconic.
If you want me to say up for love, you're going into bestiality and that's just creepy. GROSS!
Her breath weapon is purple sparkles that cling to the surface of anything it touches (other then her) and burns (non fatal) it until they're washed off.
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Elf spot saver :D
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am
View Likes
foxfire says...

Can I take the king? I like playing the evil guy
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Kaywiia says...

Name: Duchess Renoa Arabella Teresina (Ren)

Kind of Creature: human

Personality: She is a dreamer, and has plans. She is a brilliant liar, and pretends to be sweet and innocent. She acts shy and timid, but really has plans. She has many elvins friend that teach her archery and knight friends that show her how to use swords. She is entirely against the king, and would do anything to stop him. She plans to help anyone revolting against him.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Other: She has a scar down her left arm from a sword wound. She always says she got it when she was little, from a dog.
Last edited by Kaywiia on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

*Saving a spot*
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm
RayneChild says...

Okay, here's my character!

Name: Nightfall

Kind of Creature: Cat hybrid

Personality: Nightfall is a very dark character. She represents everything dark and evil, but she herself is not. She is just very mean and disapproving of nearly everything. Nightfall is a master warrior and strongly dislikes humans. She thinks they're stupid and ridiculous. She doesn't talk a whole lot, and when she does, it's usually something mean. She isn't afraid of anything and loves the rush she gets when she fights. She is sort of the 'queen of cats', in the way that all cats are drawn to her. She loves all cats dearly and will challenge anyone who would dare harm one. Nightfall is mean to those she dosen't like, but will do anything for those who she does like. She hates to show weakness and often denies having any, but they're hidden deep down inside of her. Despite what a lot of others think, Nightfall is not "a tourtured soul who just needs to be loved". She's happy with the way she is and hates when people try to change that.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Okay, I know it sucks, but I was doing this really fast and I did it all on paintImage
She wears a tattered, black, strapless dress that ends just above her knee and a matching long, hooded, black cloak. Her black tail is unusually fluffy for a cat and she doesn't wear shoes. Her nails - more like claws - are extremely long and sharp and are stained black. The tattoo under her green eye has been there ever since she was born. She doesn't know if it means anything or how she got it. In all of her cat forms, her fur is sharp and rough.

Other: She has the ability to transform into any type of feline that ever existed, meaning that she can be a cat that no longer exists (i.e. a saber tooth). Up for love, if you can handle her ;) She'd like a friend, too :3 It would be hard to get to that stage, but she should give in eventually xD She has lived in the forest since she was a baby, and knows a little bit about humans, but not much. Just that she doesn't like them xD
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:59 pm
Fox says...

Yes, you can have some powers, but only ones that your creature would have.

Anyone can take the king or the prince. Just put 'king' or whatever in 'kind of creature'

Any more questions???
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality