Young Writers Society

Salem Witch Trials

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 am
ScarlettFire says...

Estelle O'Hanley:

I put a hand on the girl's neck. I'd been out walking with Bentley and had seen the smoke, and then heard growling.

"Are you okay?" I asked but she didn't seem to hear me. Bentley started sniffing around the wolf beside her. "Bently, get out of it!"

I returned my attention to the girl... She seem to be ignoring me. Glancing up at the smoke, I figured she was running away from something... I wonder if she's a witch too, I thought, eyeing the smoke warily. I hoped they wouldn't try my house again...

"Hey?" I said, crouching down beside her. "You okay?"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Sabrina Ann~

The feeling changed from a human presence to another. I couldn't tell, I'd never felt this feeling before. The voices stopped, and I looked up at her. She had this look to her, like she was...like me.

"Are you OK?" she asked for what I assumed to be once more. I nodded, wiping my face. Cana came to me, standing between me and the new girl. The voices came back, but they were soft again, and they were only whispering one name.

Estelle, they whispered together, then separately, then together again loudly before stopping. I smiled at here warily. She smiled back, sticking out her hand for me.

"Estelle O'Hanley," she said kindly. I froze from shaking my hand, my smile fading. I repeated her name in my head, then said it aloud.

"I'm Sabrina, but most people use my middle name, Ann. Nice to meat you," I said, trying to hide my emotions with a kind smile. She seemed to notice, but I stood, telling Cana to stop growling. She whimpered, sitting next to me. Once again, I wiped the dirt off of my clothes and the tears from my face.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:11 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I walked through the forest in a light blue dress looking for plantain for a tea for a young girl with the coup. I found some and plucked it up humming under my breath. I walked back through the forest tucking the plantain in my sleeve. I heard voices and walked toward them. I heard Ann and Estelle who had no idea who I was. I walked out fo the forest and smiled slightly at them both. "Hello I am Sara Fire." I said offering my hand politely. I had no idea how I knew their names but I did and it frightened me slightly but I refused to show it.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm