z

Young Writers Society

DeCelion, A School of Magic

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 pm
Fox says...

In a world of hate and war, people fight for their lives and freedom. All over, there are a few people who can stop it all, and bring peace. One school stands in the middle of Antarctica, where those people go to learn and to practice one of the four elements. Only those people can save the world from war.

You are one of those special people. You have the ability to control one of the four elements. The school that you go to to practice is called Decelion. It's up to you to put the world at peace, but some choose another path. You can either study and master your element to help the world, or you can turn away and use your power for evil. You choose how you use it. What you don't know, though, is that the government is planning to kill you...

Things to know/Rules:

The Rebellion are the people who choose to use their power for evil.

You can only control 1 of the 4 elements, and try to keep near an even amount of each.

The people that join aren't the only ones who go to DeCelion, so you can use random NPCs whenever, but try to interact mostly with other's characters.

No sex, but there can be romance.

No godmodding.

Other normal YWS rules.

If there are any questions, jut PM me.

Character Template

Name:

Personality:

Appearance: (please use a picture, no anime)

Element:

Up For Love?:

Other:
Last edited by Fox on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name:Colleen

Personality: Like the water, she is free and flowing, she is very chill and you cannot keep her tied down.

Appearance: (please use a picture, no anime)
Spoiler! :

Element: WATER!

Up For Love?: YES! Actually i prefer it!

Other:She always wears this necklace
Spoiler! :
She fiddles with it when she's nervous or excited
Last edited by SisterItaly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Fox says...

I'm going to have a fire, but I can't make a profile now.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

I'm going to make two characters... If you object just holler. :)

Name: Conall

Personality: He's kind but has a temper. He can be sweet but its usually to get what he wants... he needs someone to show him that the whole world isn't against him.

Appearance: (please use a picture, no anime) Brown spikey hair with blue eyes. [Can't find a picture... help is needed.]

Element: Earth

Up For Love?: Sure but it won't be easy... haha.

Other: (: Nothin
Last edited by sunstarfrozenlife on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:02 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Name: Katie

Personality: She's drifty, floaty, and doesn't really have a temper. To say the least she's unique, and doesn't have a lot of friends because of the fact she's very antisocial and likes being alone.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
This is how she looks. But she does not wear that kind of clothing.

Element: Air

Up For Love?: Hm, yes, but it will be hard to gain her trust because of the fact she's been on her own for so long, and her past...

Other: As a young girl her step-father refused to accept her power, in the end almost killing her. It was then that her mother ran away with her to get away from him. Because of this she's a little frightened of men.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Did you think of this because of Avatar the Last Airbender. I love that show and I love you for making this. It seems really cool.

Since no one has claimed earth I guess I will.

Name: Leigh (pronounced Lee)

Personality: Leigh is a tough, hands on kind of girl. She's not afraid to fight, in fact she welcomes it, and she doesn't show mercy. She believes in being opinionated and speaking your mind. She can't be kept indoors for too long or she gets restless and starts messing around with things.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Element: Earth

Up For Love?: Sure

Other: She is always bare foot. She learned to trust the vibrations in the earth in order to fight well.
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm
View Likes
WordsInMyMind says...

Name: Farid

Personality: Farid is short tempered, he hates the cold, and he loves to fight. With fire, he loves how the flames dance and flash different colors. He believes that fire isn't destruction, but if needed he will use it to destroy things. He's outgoing, kind of a flirt, and he loves to just be around people he likes.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Element: Fire

Up For Love?: Sure

Other: His whole left arm is covered in a burn mark
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm
SisterItaly says...

LOVE these carries! Can't wait to start! Do we have a dt?
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Tristan Junu

Personality: Tristan is bold and tough, but doesn't act like she's invincible. She follows her rules. She will never act against her morals, and is extremely independent. She's never really had friends because most people were just plain terrified of her. She's actually easy to get along with, as long as you don't make her angry.

Appearance: Glossy black hair and big green eyes. Slender and athletic. Like picture, but she would never wear something like that in her hair.

Spoiler! :

Element: Fire, but hers is always blue, purple, or if she's really mad or having a power surge, white.

Up for love?: If you can cool (snicker-snicker) her temper down, then positively.

Other: Will often play with her powers when she's bored, but never lets it get out of hand. Strangely likes cold, overcast or rainy, dark weather.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 pm
Fox says...

fictionfanatic you said your character was a male, but in your description, you said 'she'. There was a picture of a girl, so I'm going to go ahead and say that she's a girl...is that right???

sunstarfrozenlife it's okay if you can't find a picture. I'd just prefer. Try to get more descriptive in his appearance if you please. But, if you prefer a picture, how about this one:
Spoiler! :
except with brown hair

We have 3 fire, 2 earth, 1 water, and 2 air. I'd like to get a few at least 1 more person for water before we get started. If nobody joins then we'll start. I guess if someone already has 2 characters but wants to make another for water or air, then they can. I'm going to change the maximum on characters. You can have as many as you want, but you have to keep up with them all. I also think we should have a few more guys.

Sorry about all these specific things. I have OCD, so I may get on your nerves. I like to have things organized.
Last edited by Fox on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 pm

I'll make another, maybe kill two birds with one stone.

Name: Emmet Jones

Personality: Emmet is easy going and relaxed, but will stand up for what he believes in if he has to. He doesn't get angry very easily, but if he does, two words: watch out.

Appearance: Blonde hair and pale blue eyes, tall.

Spoiler! :

Element: Air

Up for love?: Sure.

Other: He's often the peacemaker; wears a silver band around his thumb.
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm
Fox says...

Name: Autumn

Personality: She's really sweet, and creative. Her temper gets a little out of control sometimes, but otherwise she's kind and caring. She can be really stubborn and likes to mess around with people. She get's lonely real easily and isn't good at making friends.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Element: Fire

Up For Love?: Hesitant. She's been hurt before, so she only wants someone she knows truly loves her. She might take a chance...if you can convince her.

Other: n/a
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm
Fox says...

I guess we can start now, but people can still join.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Are we going to start in the school, or on our way, or what?
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Fox says...

They live in the school, so we should start out there. It's a really big school.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink