z

Young Writers Society

Super Smash Bros

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm
Junglelover says...

Alright, great! I'll start. BTW Gracie-poo, I don't like being called Lizzie!

Zelda
I was talking to Link when I heard the loud bell. "Let's go!" I said excitedly. We ran off to our portal, and got sucked us up.
"Your destination will be, Peach's Castle. three, two, one, go!" A robotic voice said.
I ran toward Peach. I jumped and kicked her in the chest. She fell to the ground, and tripped me.

Sorry it's so short.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm
Fox says...

OMG!!! I went to the midnight premier of Eclipse, and it...was...AWESOME!!!

Marth

Finally, the battle was beginning. I was ready. Peach was fighting Zelda, so I ran to fight Link. Our swords clashed over and over again. It was really fun.

The force of Link's strike pushed me to the ground. He was about to finish me off, but I moved out of the way just a half-second before his sword hit where I had been.

He was a good match for me. This was actually a challenge. Either of us could win it.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 pm
wildatheart says...

This is my first story book, so I hope its okay.

Peach

I got to my feet and stood on Zelda's chest, she swung her lags around and knocked me to the ground once again.
Zelda grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. I felt my life draining from me.
Where is she getting her energy from? I thought to myself. Then Zelda turned into Sheik, and grabbed me and kicked
me up in the air. I couldn't take it any more, I wanted it to be over. The hit to the ground was to hard for me to bare.
The last thing I remember was the crowd cheering for Sheik.
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course...

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm
NinjaMan says...

Is it okay if I join?
Please!!!!!!
beware I'm a pretty good shot, and I know where you live.mrwhahahahaha
ninjaman

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm
Junglelover says...

I guess so.
Who do you want to be?
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

6 Reviews

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 pm
NinjaMan says...

Meta Knight.

Name:Meta Knight

Appearance:
metaknight.jpg
metaknight.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 126 times

Other: He is a rogue. He's all by himself.
ninjaman

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm
IsebellaLynnette says...

Link

All my senses were at their highest pitch as I battled Marth, our swords flashing in the bright sunlight. I had to squint to actually see anything. So did Marth.

In all actuality, it was probably this fact that saved me.

Suddenly I saw something flashing towards me out of the corner of my eye. I looked down at my sword and side-stepped just in time as Peach slammed down on the ground right in the spot I'd just been standing in.

Peach bounced off the ground from the force of the impact and barreled right into Marth. Instinctively,I knew what to do. I swung my sword at Peach and scowled as I realized I had missed. Then Sheik came running up to me and called, "I'll take her from here!"

I nodded quickly, then turned my attention back on Marth, who had regained his feet now and was practically steaming. We began to circle around each other, concentrating only on our swords and the other person. Man, I loved this.
"There's a big difference between shooting a target and shooting a charging Wargal. A target isn't usually trying to kill you."
~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice Book Two: The Burning Bridge

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm
Fox says...

Marth

I struggled to get back to my feet, but luckily Link was distracted. When I finally regained my balance, I swung my sword at him. He had just enough time to tun his attention back to me and block my strike. This was a good battle, which made it even more fun.

I knew I had to finish him off soon. Peach wasn't doing so good, so it was up to me to defeat Link. Then, it would probably end up being Sheik, or Zelda, and me to face each other. That would be some battle. I had to complete to first step of that, though, first.

Our swords hit over and over again, blocking each other's strikes. This was going to take a while, I knew, so I had to step up my game. I swung as hard as I could. He blocked it, but it was too strong. He was knocked backwards. I took my chance, and swung again.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

6 Reviews

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 am
NinjaMan says...

meta knight

I was late for the battle, but when i got there Link was knocked down by Marth.
I came running towards Marth and i as i swung my sword towards him he quickly dodged the attack.
He turned on me and before i knew it i was on the ground.
he he i think i made a mistake i thought to myself.
ninjaman

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara