Grey Area

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

[I'm officially back! What have I missed?]

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 pm
View Likes
Ray112 says...

Chris Bale~

Chris welcomed the supporting arms of the stranger. He had no control as the world seemed to spin wickedly as if he'd been placed on a spinning disk. The stranger helped him to his feet and Chris took a couple of deep breaths as the feeling faded.

Chris took his first real look at the faces around him, the stranger that had helped him he noticed had a black eye, another shorter guy stood next to him, and lastly two girls stood in the back. He noticed one of the girls was Asian and the other one had outrageous hair.

"Are you okay?" the stranger next to him asked once again.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine," Chris took a step forward, staggered, and the stranger held him up.

"Alright buddy lets get you away from this wreckage." The stranger supporting him nodded to the shorter guy and who got on Chris's other side as they both assisted Chris over to a spot in the grass. The two women wandered over to the group and the stranger helped Chris sit.

"I just noticed something," said the shorter guy " that road wasn't there before."

Chris rubbed his head and the whole cuff of his sleeve was covered in red. Great.

"Who are you people?" Chris asked the stranger who was helping him.

The guy smiled and winked his good eye. "We were just getting to the introductions when you arrived. I'm John" he pointed at the other guy who'd helped "he's Neil, the girl with the wicked hair is Able and you are...?"

"Luka," Neil said "her name's Luka."
"Insert life changing statement"

30 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm
Ray112 says...

not much everybody just posted their arrival entries.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

~Able Guillory~

"OK," John said, turning back to me. "I told you my story, you tell me how you got that arm of yours." He smiled, and I shook my head, a smile on my face. I crossed my arms and put all of my weight on one foot.

"I'm 18, and I took combat training all my life, because I was supposed to join the army when I'm 19, which is in a week, and if I'm not back in that time, I'll lose my chance. I ha--" I paused for a moment. "Had a boyfriend, but that's over now, Last thing I remember I was climbing the side of a mountain, and I passed out." The boyfriend part was a lie, but oh well. As if they needed to know I had a boyfriend.

"Wow. Combat?" One of them asked, but I was too far off in my own little world to see who. I had known Sebastian's plan was to propose to me on the side of that mountain. I was thoroughly thinking about my answer the whole way up, but once I got up there, I knew none of that thinking mattered. I would say yes, and we would be able to get married.

Someone touched my shoulder, bringing me back. I realised I head tears in my eyes, and I wiped them away, keeping a strait face, then walking forward in the direction I had seen the jeep go.

"Wait," John called. "Where are you going?" I stopped, turning to him. He paused a good distance away from me, probably not wanting to get hit again.

"I don't know, but I'm not just going to stand around here and wait to get killed," I said before turning and walking again.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 am
Maybe says...

Elinor: You haven't missed much. Basically we all posted our disappearances, and then 'woke up' in the demon realm. I'll provide an opening for your character, as well as Forestqueen's.

Neil Arstice - Location Unknown

The girl - Able - began walking away, shooting us the excuse that she wasn't going to wait around to be killed. I jogged forward and gently grabbed her by the arm, effectively forcing her to stop. She turned, fixing her pale blue eyes on me, her expression questioning and frustrated.

"Well, hold on a second," I tried to reason, making sure my voice was loud enough for the others to hear. "We don't even know where we are. Don't you think it would be better to stick together and try to figure this whole situation out? We don't even know if there is any danger."

Even as I said that, the image of the huge blue bird sprung to mind. I didn't know if it was dangerous or friendly, or simply uninterested. But not everyone needed to know that; it would probably just cause unnecessary panic, if anything.

"Look. Lets just stay together for now, at least until we figure out where we are. If you get lost, there's not going to be anyone to help you, and it's possible that there is danger out there."

Able sighed, still looking frustrated, but at least she allowed me to lead her back to the group. As we neared them, something caught my eye in the distance, a small ways past them. I frowned slightly, peering ahead to try to make out the shapes. It seemed like two people walking towards us, but I couldn't be sure.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

~Able Guillory~

I had no other choice at the moment but to stay with them. Even of this was an open space to run away from them, I wanted to know I was safe. I wanted to be near them so that maybe I could keep them from getting hurt, or maybe the other way around. I didn't know if any of them could fight, but I guess I'd find out when the time came.

We saw two figures coming closer to us, and I squinted my eyes to see. My heart beat faster as I thought over Neil's words. Maybe there wasn't danger. Maybe there wasn't anything to fear here. Maybe this place was safer than Earth. Maybe it was more dangerous. Maybe everything here wanted to eat you. I could sit here and come up with a lot of maybes, but it wasn't getting us anywhere. That idea of running off didn't seem so bad, and I even found myself getting ready to run.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

30 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm
View Likes
Ray112 says...

okay guys, we need to get this moving. The pace is sooo slow It's making me fall asleep. What's the main idea of this? What's our purpose? What's our goal? We need to put our heads together and make something out of this.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Um, I'm not sure...but I do agree that we should hurry it along. But we shouldn't go too fast.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:50 pm
View Likes
Maybe says...

I agree that we need to work on where we want this storybook to go, but we should do so in the DT. ;) This thread is for character profiles and actual storybook posting.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers