Young Writers Society

Gone

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Fox says...

Name: Mabel Scott

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's very smart and good at survival. Her main talent is strategies. She's really sweet and cares for others. Sometimes, her temper is bad, but she's okay at controlling it most of the time. She hopes for the best of others and tries hard to help them if they are in need. She's really bubbly and fun.

Flaws: She's very clumsy and sometimes her temper can get out of hand. She can be very stubborn and a little over protective sometimes.

Ability: Can control Fire and Earth

Side: Peridido Beach (If you need more Coates, I guess I'll change it)

Background: She was an only child, and she didn't see her parents much. She had a nanny, but they didn't really talk. All day after school she would sit in her room and practice controlling her elements. Sometimes she would even skip school to do it. No one knew about her powers. She had a lot of pets, and a huge house. She was rich, so things were simple and easy, until her parents went missing. She didn't notice, because she didn't really see them much, but something felt different. She noticed that a lot of other people were too, and she started to get worried. She tries hard to find out where they might have gone, but things were hard, and she didn't have time. She needed to focus on surviving.

Other: Up for love
Last edited by Fox on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm
Jas says...

Fox, your profile is good but the kids don't get powers unless they already lived in Peridido beach and pets don't dissapear, only people after the poof. She had to already live in Peridido Beach though :) Maybe give her one more flaw :P Nice profile otheriwse :D

~Jasmine Bells
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Day says...

One suggestion would you mind if we not break it into different sections like that last storybook? I didn't like how the name changed to something like "Gone (Part 2: example)." just leave it at gone is what I'm saying.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Fox says...

KK. Sorry. I'll fix that.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 pm
Fox says...

Anything else??? I fixed what you said. Is it better now???
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

126 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am
Day says...

Freshyyyy! I hate to tell you how to run your SB, but I would suggest you start it soon. Sometimes people loose interest if things don't start up right away.

~Day

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am
Fox says...

So, we're getting started now?!?! :D
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

126 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm
Day says...

Fox wrote:So, we're getting started now?!?! :D

Hopefully when Jas gives the Ok

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Fox says...

YAY! I can't wait to get started!
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

336 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm
Jas says...

Super sorry guys. I was on a cruise. :) Back now. Whoever wants to start it can start it, because I don't have a lot of time.

~Jasmine
I am nothing

~*~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 am
Ray112 says...

...this gonna start or what?
"Insert life changing statement"

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name: Skye

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Skye is usually keeps to her self, but if she disagrees with something she will speak her opinion. Skye is very easy to get along with, but if you get on her bad side,you better watch out! She is very smart, and optimistic to others,but is secretly self conscious.

Flaws: Skye has a huge fear of heights and needles. She loses focus very easily.

Ability: absorption Ability to copy or absorb another's powers or skills.

Side: Peridido beach

Background: Skye grew up with 6 brothers and parents who were never home. Her brothers taught her how to fight , be tough and live off land. Recently her last and closest brother disappeared, leaving her alone and scared.

Other: she has a small scar on her left cheek from tiger scratches.
Last edited by untameabletiger on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:28 pm
Calligraphy says...

Well, someone has to make the first post, but I am not sure how. I haven't read the books....

336 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56 pm
Jas says...

I'll write up the first post as soon as I get home. :)

~Jasmine Bells
I am nothing

~*~

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Calligraphy says...

Blake

The prickly feeling of someone watching you came over me. Glancing up I saw my instincts were right Devin was staring at me with his oddly sky blue eyes. I had to hold back a shudder. Devin gave everyone the creeps, but he seemed to favor me. Sneaking up just so he could stare from the shadows. Last week I had been the only person I knew who didn't have their hairs raise around them. Now it was much different. My eyes met his. We were locked for a moment until I couldn't' looked at him still just not at his eyes.

Usually by now he would have left. I felt my hands clench around my switch blade. I had gotten it from my uncle before he, all of them just were... gone. I became sentimental for a few minutes thinking of my family. The way things used to be. I loved my uncle almost as much as my father. He was rough around the edges, but once you got to know him a funny, caring person. That had just hung out with the wrong crowd too long to ever change. You couldn't trust him to pay you back if you borrowed him 20, but at the same time you could. I would have gone to his house all the time, if his wife wasn't drunk all the time.

I was lurched out of my thoughts. A twig had broke. My eyes snapped to attention. He was coming closer. My heart started to pound. I was alone, and he was one of those people you can tell are no good. One of those people that you stay away from at all costs. I took a step back. He came closer. I backed away. I turned to run, but he was much faster then me. In a few seconds I was close to him his hand on my arm. Too close. I might be able to get away. He hadn't taken my weapons. He just stood there for a few minutes. At the time it seemed like eternity. I could smell his breath. Then he spoke...

What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman