z

Young Writers Society

School

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 am
Fox says...

If you've ever seen the movie "Fame," this is kinda the same plot. Basically, you go to this high school because you have a special talent. Your talent, of course, is completely up to you.

Rules:
1. No sex
2. Keep the cussing to a minimum
3. Try to have a different talent than anyone else
4. No god-modding

Character Template:
Name:

Appearance: (use a picture, no anime)

Personality:

History: (optionale)

Talent:

Up for love?:

Car:

Other:

You may have up to 2 characters.

If there are any confusions, just pm me!
Last edited by Fox on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm
Fox says...

Name: Silvia Johanson

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's smart and very gentle. She cares a lot for others and is really sweet. She can be very stubborn and doesn't respect authority, but she's also kind. She's really energetic and bubbly sometimes, and other times she's really quiet.

Talent: She's good at playing the piano, and the guitar. She's okay at singing, but she doesn't do it a lot.

Up for love?: Yes!

Car:
Spoiler! :

Other: n/a
Last edited by Fox on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm
AirSouls says...

Name: Jessica

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She is very opinionated and she will speak her mind. She is very confident and outgoing. She is a very kind and a bubbly person. Jessica is a very good student ad a hard worker. She dreams big and won't give up on her dreams.

Talent: Fashion Designer

History: When Jessica was ten, she first started sketching designs and at eleven she started sewing. By the time she was thirteen, she was able to design and make garments. Jessica was making clothes for herself and friends. Her parents knew that she had a talent so, they found a private school that offers fashion design courses. Jessica was immediately interested but her parents couldn't afford to send her to a private school, so they looked into a scholarship. Jessica was eligible and this is her first year at the high school. She will be entering as a junior.

Up for love?: yes

Car:
Spoiler! :
Volkswagen bug.
The only thing we fear is fear itself.

A compromise is an agreement where both parties get what neither of them wanted.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm
Dragonet says...

I'll make a charector with the talent of dancing.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 am
fictionfanatic says...

Name: Jesse Greate (the last name is pronounced Great)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Image This but less angry looking

Personality: Jesse is an outgoing, fun loving, always happy person. Jesse loves to do something fun but he knows when to be serious. Jesse is the guy who will do whatever it takes to get you to smile and laugh.

History: Jesse's parents were killed in a car crash when Jesse was eight. He then went to live with his grandfather who is the one who introduced him to music. Ever since he moved in with his grandfather Jesse has loved music.

Talent: Jesse can play every instrument. Even if he's never even seen it before. When he hears music once he can automatically play it perfectly.

Up for love?: Sure am

Other: His car...
Spoiler! :

His guitars...
Spoiler! :
Live, Love, Laugh

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Storm Venged

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Storm is very shy, like very very shy. She does know how to talk, and a lot of people think she's a 'country bumpkin' because of her accent when she talks, and the fact she's from Alabama. Her father's a country singer, but his style doesn't affect hers.

History: Storm grew up in Autaugaville, Alabama, on a farm with her father and step-mother. She's never seen her real mom, who her father says lives somewhere in Hollywood as a wannabe star. Her mother however, is seen in many degrading magazines. A lot of people can see the relation between Storm and 'Stormy' which is her mother's nickname, and often at times tease Storm about it, not knowing that 'Stormy' is her real mother. She also has a little sister, who's five, named Sarah-Beth. She also has a dog named Sergeant.

Talent: Singing

Up for love?: Yes

Other:
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Fox says...

We'll start soon, I just want a few more people to join.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Reviews: 3
Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Name: Grant Abild

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Grant is the bad boy type. But now really. It's all an act. Grant watches and listens. Then he gives feedback. He's pretty strongly opinionated. Doesn't accept help.

History: Grant's father left the family for another woman when he was seven. Throughout his life Grant has had to make his own way, do things himself. Grant lost himself in everything. But in nineth grade when his music teacher persuaded him to do the school play Grant found himself again.

Talent: He's an outstanding singer and actor

Up for love?: Yeah

Car:
Spoiler! :
This but more old lookingImage

Other: None
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:40 pm
Fox says...

Okay, I guess we can start now.

Silvia

I sat down and places my fingers on the keys. For a while I sat, deciding what to play. It always took a while to get started, but once I was, there was no stopping me. The piano just made me feel...completed.

I heard a chuckled from behind, and I turned my head. Jessica was standing in the doorway of the room, the kids in the hallway shoving past each other to get to their lockers.

"It seems like you spend all of your time at the piano these days." Jessica said.

I laughed. "It makes me feel good."

"Half the time, you don't even play!"

"It's...complicated to explain. Things have been sort of tough at home."

Jessica walked over to me, and sat down beside me. Neither of us said a word, so it was silent for a while. That is, until Jesse came in the room.

"How's it goin' ladies?" He asked.

"Good." we replied almost simultaneously.

"Then what's with the long faces?" He asked. It seemed like he was determined to get us to talk.

I sighed. "Nothing." He wasn't satisfied, so I gave him a big smile. He laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh too. He was always good at cheering people up.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 pm
Kaywiia says...

Name: Vanessa Resin (Vessa)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: she is competitive, and hardworking. She never gives up, and will do anything to achieve her goals. If you aren't competing against her, though, she is sweet and kind. If you are competition, though, beware.

History: She was pushed from day one to skate. Her mom was in the Olympics, and that is where Vessa hopes to end up. she does all types of figure skating, from competitive to ice dancing. She prefers ice dancing, though. She once had a ice-partner, but since she has come to this school, she doesn't have an official partner...yet.

Talent: Ice Skating

Up for love?: definitely

Car:
Spoiler! :

Other: She loves to shop.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

84 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Jesse:

I gave her a loud laugh. Stretching my arms I went over and sat on the piano bench. Looking up at the sheet music I frowned but quickly covered it up. My biggest secret, I never learned how to read it. As long as I heard the music I could play it, so I never even tried to learn it.

Placing my hands on the keys I made it look as if I was going to play some formal, classical composition. Then I started playing a Harry Potter song. Silvia and Jessica gave me a laugh.

Storm walked in and I began playing Jaws music. In response I got shoved off of the bench and onto the ground. Laying sprawled out on the floor I laughed.

Putting my arms up like I was going to play guitar I pushed myself around in a circle with my feet while pretending to rock out.
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Did this seriously already die?
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Grant:

Running my hand through my hair I entered my new home for the first time. Personally, I wasn't sure if I would like it here. But my teacher got me a scholarship so my parents said I had to go. Stuffing my hands into my leather jacket I looked around. Some people were standing around talking, some were standing alone.

Making my way to the office I spotted a girl at the front desk getting papers. She was pretty. Brown hair, nice complexion, sweet face.

Going up to the desk I said to the secretary "I'm Grant, Grant Abild. One of the new kids here. Is there paperwork that I need?" I glanced over at the girl who was now looking at me and offered her a smile.
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Would it be too late if I joined? I can't think of any talents though...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Fox says...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been gone.

Yes, you can still join. It can be any talent.

This rp doesn't seem to be going very well. We need more people.

Silvia

The bell rang, and we all headed off to class. As I passed the office, I noticed a boy standing there. I had never seen him before, so I knew he was new. He was a little cute...I had to get to know him. He looked really sweet.

"Okay class, today we're going to be going to find out what blood type we are." Te teacher, Mrs. Blisteron, said.

Great! I though. I hated looking at blood. It was my least favorite thing. I knew I was going to puke.

The new boy walked in, and handed the teacher a slip. I smiled, glad that he was in one of my classes.

"Class, this is Grant Abild. He's a new student and is going to be joining this class."

There was an empty seat across from me, and that's the one he took. It was the only empty seat actually, but still, I was glad he was sitting next to me.

It was kind of embarrassing because right when I saw my blood, I puked. He was sitting right there. I ran out of the room and into the nurses office, completely embarrassed.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien