Young Writers Society

Model Massacre

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:41 am
ForsakenAngel says...

No, of course not!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, here goes nothing...

Marissa:

The goveerner sat at the head of the grand wooden table with his wife and daughters at his sides.

The governer rose and walked over to us "Hello." He said with a cheery smile. Holding my hand out to him I said "Hello governer, I'm Marissa. Pleased to meet you." He shook my hand and said "Is that a hint of german I hear in your voice?" He asked. Giving him a polite nod I said "Yes sir, I grew up in Germany and moved to America when I was ten."

He moved on to shake hands with the other models.

*Here's her dress...
Spoiler! :
Imagine this but tighter fit at the bottom without the veil. And she doesn't have a tiara. Her hair is also curled and down.Image
Live, Love, Laugh

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Kaywiia says...

Jaime King

The governor came over to shake my hand.

"And you are?" He asks.

"Jamie King." I say, stuttering a little.

"Rough plane ride?" He asks with a smile. I nod, I hated planes, and that had been my first plane ride. I didn't care if I had to walk back to Montana myself, I would never ride a plane again. I was happy keeping both of my feet on the ground.

"Yeah. I don't like heights much." I admit, not meeting his eyes. I run my hands along the blue satin dress I am wearing.

"Smile, dear, keep your head up. Models need to keep confident." He puts his hand beneath my chin and pushes up so my head is straightforward, then moves on to the next girl.

It sounded pathetic, but James had done that. Whenever he wanted to kiss me, James would gently lift my chin up. And now James was gone, gone forever. The thought almost makes me cry.

I hated war and everything related, it had taken James, and taken my heart.

Her Dress:
Spoiler! :
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner