z

Young Writers Society

Model Massacre

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:01 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

You and some other models from different places around the world are chosen to represent the United states in a model walk contest in France. You do not pass up the chance. Everyone representing the US flies on the same plane, and you all make friends on the plane.

Your story starts from when you get off the plane. But this isn't just any model story.

Plot:

Spoiler! :
The mansion you are staying at is supposedly haunted, but no one thinks its a big deal. At least not until some of the models begin to disappear. Everyone is scarred, then, they find the bodies. But they're not that bodies of the models. They're bodies from guests that had been murdered. They lie in the walls of the rooms. If they are removed, the curse on the mansion will disappear. Until then, you and the other--from every represented country--are trapped together in the mansion.

Some one discovers the bodies while trying to find a way out after days of being trapped.

Rules:

1. Cussing is allowed, but don't be too harsh with your words.

2. We do not want to read a sex scene with full detail! So no descriptive sex scenes!

3. No one model is lower ranking than another! No one plays God here, not even me. Some models might have more experience than others.

4. No model is so hot that she get ALL the guys.

5. I'd like you to post regularly. I know I'm starting during summer and that's not the best time to start, but if you're going to be out, just post something about it so we know to keep you involved.

6. I'd like it if every character profile had a picture with details of eye color. I'm tired of having to guess and ask. If it doesn't show clearly, and you don't have the color posted, I'm leaving it up to whoever is describing them to come up with a color. I know it's a little harsh, but I'm sick of having to ask! Ha ha!

7. Yes, you can make more than one character, and a character that isn't a model. Maybe a family member who came down with them, or just someone who works in the mansion.

Character profile:

Spoiler! :
Name:

Gender(yes, there are guy models):

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30):

Description/picture:

Likes/dislikes:

Skills/weaknesses:

History:

Up for love?:

Other:

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! "A fail isn't a fail. It's a result."--Walt Disney
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Name: Katie Wale

Gender(yes, there are guy models): Female

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 19

Description/picture:
Spoiler! :
Image her eyes are bluish-grey by the way! Her lip is pierced too.

Likes/dislikes: Modeling, some of the funny dresses they put her in, shopping, heals, guys who like her personality.

Skills/weaknesses:she can model really good, but she sometimes mistake the love of her profession as real love.

History: She was born here in France, but they moved to the US about a month after. She had her first modeling job at the young age of 13. She is the only one out of her family who went to collage so she is very proud of herself. At the age of 16, when she was getting closer to her father, he killed himself. She quite modeling for a few years. Then, at the age of18, her mother died with the request that she start modeling again. She did, and a year later, she was nominated for modeling competition in France.

Up for love?: Most definitely (if you can prove to her you love her!)

Other: She has what her family calls a wild heart. Once she has something planned, there's no pushing her off course. But when it comes to love, she is very much determined to make herself feel worthless. She needs a guy in her life to tell her it's all OK.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

Name: Jamie King

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 23

Description/picture: She has blue-grey eyes and is 5' 6''.
Spoiler! :

Likes/dislikes:
Likes- The sun, life, peace, flowers, ice cream
Dislikes- modeling, death, hate

Skills/weaknesses: she is a good singer, a talented writer, and pretty, but isn't very self confident and has a tragic past

History: Both her parents were drunks and killed in a car accident when she was three. She had lived in Atlanta at the time. She went to live with her aunt in
Montana, and was very confident at the time. But she hated living up north, and wanted to be back in the south again. She fell in love in high school with a guy named James. He swore when they were old enough he would marry her. He joined the army after high school, and was killed. She was devastated, and swore she would never love again. she spent a whole year shut out from the rest of the world, and barely talked. When she was 20, a year after he died, her aunt forced her into modeling. She never liked it, and always hated the restrictions. She secretly always wanted to be a writer, despite her good singing voice.

Up for love?: She might find just the right guy, but isn't looking for love

Other: I made this profile while listening to What Hurts the Most. It isn't really important, but it's kind of the song that goes with her life.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 4
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm
View Likes
FadedHeart says...

Name: Chase Donahue

Gender(yes, there are guy models): Male

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 18

Description/picture:
Spoiler! :

Likes/dislikes:
Likes- Pretty girls, hot girls, girl models, himself
Dislikes- ugly girls, his agent, his mom

Skills/weaknesses:
Skills- He's hot, a good model, also is a good cook (but no one knows that)
Weaknesses- he's a little girl obsessed, he does stupid stuff sometimes

History: His parents wanted him to be a lawyer. His uncle helped him go into modeling, and he has moved around from company to company since he was 7. He never really lived a normal life, and has become very concited. He pulls moves on the ladies a lot because he was never taught that you can't flirt with every girl you meet.

Up for love?: Definitely

Other: learned in a survival camp when he was six how to start a fire without a match. He seriously abused this, and got kicked out of camp. Never lost this skill.
Don't know, don't see, just fade.....

Reviews: 4
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am
MayApple says...

Name: Allen Hertz

Gender(yes, there are guy models): Male

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 24

Description/picture:
Spoiler! :

Likes/dislikes:
Likes- Nice girls, nice people, video games, optimists
Dislikes- Mean girls, stupid people, soda, pessimists

Skills/weaknesses:
Skills- he's a good model, and has a good personality
Weaknesses- worries about other peoples opinions of him too much

History: He only three years ago became a model. Before that he was an average kid in public school. He became a model by accident. He was literally grabbed off the streets, given clothes, and told to put them on. He fell in love with the whole business, and dropped out of school to model. His parents are really mad he did that. His little brother thinks he's the coolest person ever. Now, he's been brought from the company Ebro and co. to work with this group.

Up for love?: Sure
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 am
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, well, I can't wait to start, but I need one more of each gender please before we can. And I'd like to thank you all for joining!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Save me a spot for a girl, please, yo.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

367 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Name: Ashlee Brennon

Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 19

Description/picture: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oO-QehtTMUs/S ... Pacsun.jpg
**She has light, light blue eyes (uh, she's the girl in the picture, by the way)

Likes: Modeling, the idea of true love, hot guys, summertime, partying, big cities, her agent, herself

Dislikes: The cold, guys that don't fall for her, small towns,

Skills: She's beautiful, and can charm her way to get anything she wants.

Weaknesses: She's a total flirt. Sometimes her friends get mad at her for being too obsessive with her latest guy, and that she "steals" all the guys. Also, she can be a bit of a liar; she usually only lies when necessary, but sometimes her lies spin out of control.

History: She was born in Kentucky, and she always hated the small town life. When she was fourteen a modeling agent came to her town to visit some of Ashlee's best friend's family. The modeling agent saw Ashlee, and the next week Ashlee was flying out to LA to live with her aunt so she could work with the agent. Ashlee regards her agent likes the father she never had.

Up for love?: Yep! :D
Last edited by Mizzle on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
✯ ✯ ✯

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Sins says...

I'll take a guys spot...? If that's okay? I'll have to post later though because my mum's having a go at me to get off the computer... ¬_¬
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

Alright! As soon as Skins posts, we'll begin! And Mizzle, your picture doesn't work.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

367 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

I know. You have to click the link, dude. XD
✯ ✯ ✯

116 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm
View Likes
ForsakenAngel says...

I did, but it doesn't show picture.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

367 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm
View Likes
Mizzle says...

For me it does. Can anyone else not see the picture?
✯ ✯ ✯

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm
View Likes
Kaywiia says...

I can't see it.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

367 Reviews

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 am
View Likes
Mizzle says...

Oh, okay. I'll find a different picture then, sorry!
✯ ✯ ✯

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay