z

Young Writers Society

The curse of the Valykrie Mystery

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 am
Ben10 says...

That's right y'all, I'm back! :D Sorry for bailing like french onion soup, my computer broke down and well, you can't really go on YWS without a computer.

Anyway this is a story book about, you guessed it; solving mysteries! AKA the new mystery gang from Scooby Doo. Let's just say, I'm hooked on this show like french onion soup. (Sorry, I'm eating it now and it's all I can think of.)

Packing your bags from a long term of school work and final exams, a group of rookie American teenagers go to Costa Rica for a well deserved holidays up in the mountain retreat. Business men and women, families and friends also seize this holiday and enjoy the scenery. What they didn't suspect was the trouble that had been happening.

Large business personal have gone missing, a jet black feather being left in their place.
The business who owns it blames the Parkinson's; a family, the ones that were up for demolishing the retreat at the beginning. Though instead of retreating, the family are throwing the to blame the Valkyrie's protectors of the sacred mountains. The mountains that had been presumably protected by the Valkyries ever since existence.

When a group of teenagers enter the scene they do not know what to suspect as their holiday is thrown to the wind. Using the iniquity and brains, the group decides to band together and do something about the disappearance, learning about "The curse of the Valkyrie."

Rules

-No expressive romance scenes, they are allowed just not to detailed.
-Swearing, cussing and cursing are a yes,yes. Not the f-bomb but everything else, yes. You're teenagers, so what else do we do but swear.
-Ratio of genders have to be kept equal. Three hundred girls and one guy makes a happy male, though a very boring story.
-God-modding is out. I don't really have to explain it because you all know it so well.

Character Palette

Name:

Appearance/Image:

Personality:

History:

Other:
An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 am
Ben10 says...

Name: Alexander Miller

Appearance/Image:
Spoiler! :

Personality:A quirky, quiet type of person that'll snap at the first infuriating thing he lays eyes on. Alexander usually pushes others away and is one to try and get attention. He is captioned a spoilt, rich brat and he is though he tries to hide it with a shabby, gothic look. He has anger issues and will strike at anything if he gets a hint of anger.

History: Alexander grew up in a wealthy family, his mother always fawning over his ballet gifted little sister and his father always busy with work to give a damn about his sons life. Alexander would often run away to the old shelters home to sit with his grandfather and play chess. His father and mother never really like the tight bond their son had with his grandfather.

Other: Up for love. Alexander wears a chocker around his neck. It is the last thing his Grandpa gave him before he shut his eyes and never entered the world again. Alexander looks up his Grandpa and has the same love for solving problems. Hence the reason he always is fiddling with the black horse piece from his Grandfathers wide collection.
An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm
Mizzle says...

I'm in. Save me a spot, please, yo.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 pm
Mizzle says...

Name: Zoe Brennon

Appearance/Image: http://www.scene-hair.net/wp-content/up ... 30x495.jpg

Personality: She's very brutal when it comes to the truth, and speaks her mind (this often gets her into trouble). She never whines, and is usually the motivation behind a team. She loves being a leader, though she's not always the best at it. Oh, she's also very flirty. It takes a whole lot of a guy to make her stay with him!

History: She's never met her mother; and her father only visits her once a year. She lives with her grandparents, Nina and Todd Brennon. They only let her father viisit once a month because of his addiction to beer; but Zoe still loves her father as much as her grandparents, and she is helping him try to overcome his addiction.

Other: Up for love :D. Oh, and she loves skateboarding, and back home she was the lead singer of a rock band. She has a huge collection of rock concert tees, and as far as shirts go, you'll hardly find her wearing anything else.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology