z

Young Writers Society

The Strangers (Dead!)

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 pm
Fox says...

This is set in present time in the U.S.

You are what people call a "stranger." You have special abilities that no one else does. The army has been trying to recruit you, but the government thinks you're too dangerous. The government is out to get you, so you're on the run.

As you can see, I like simple things.

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. No killing other characters
3. No excessive cussing
4. There can be romance, but no sex
5. Try to use correct grammar
6. Use a different power than anyone else

Character Profile:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance: (use a picture, no anime)

Power:

History:

Up for love?:

Other:
Last edited by Fox on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm
SisterItaly says...

Character Profile:

Name: Roxi

Personality: She is kept to herself and tries to avoid people at all costs, because of her power. If you can get to know her she is really bubbly and funny, often worries about everyone but herself.

Spoiler! :

Power: If she touches someone they feel immense pain, and so does she, so she can't pull away, she needs to be pulled away.

History: When she was just a little girl she discovered her power, when she tried to hug her mother. The pain was so great that her mother took a heart attack and died. She had a heart attack to, but she didn't die. Her father kept a distance from her, forcing her to wear outfits that covered all her skin. When she turned 14 he tried to kill her, by stabbing her. She ran away, but not before he could cut her forehead. It's a reminder to her, don't let people get to close.

Other:She is very much up for love! ans she wears leather gloves that go up to her elbows
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name: Aeylise (ay-lees)

Personality: Aeylise (or just Lise) is reserved and quiet. Or at least she acts that way. She is actually quite tough, funny, kind, and loving once she lets you in. She's very young, but already acts several years older than she is. She can't stand the typical "valley girls".

Spoiler! :

Power: Pyrokinetic; can summon and control fire.

History: Aeylise's parents were murdered when she was nine. She lived on the streets, picking pockets and stealing what she could to survive, until she was ten, and got her powers. Has since been on the run from Army recruiters and the government. She never knew what a normal life was, and probably never will.

Up for love?: Yeah, if there's someone out there for her.

Other: Always wears knee high Converse in bright purple, an incredible fighter, likes nighttime, rain, and the cold, is very fast.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:00 pm
Fox says...

Name: Segreto

Personality: She's very smart and mysterious. She keeps to herself and is very shy. Once you get to know her, she can be very bubble. She's looks at the good in people, and tries not to fight a lot.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Except she doesn't really smile a lot

Power: She get's strength from the moon and can control water.

History: She was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when she was just a baby, so she never knew her parents. She grew up there until the owner found out about her power. She was afraid, and called the FBI, thinking she was dangerous. Segreto ran away, though, and has been on the run ever since she was 9.

Up for love?: Yes, but she's a little reluctant.

Other: She loves snow and rain, and of course nighttime. She is very strong, especially during a full moon.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:04 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name:Alice pearls

Personality: She is dark but does the right thing. If you cross her you will know about it.

Appearance: (use a picture, no anime) http://www.heartlessdoll.com/alice20553 ... 4x500.jpeg

Power:She controls wind and can manipulate it for her gain, thus making her be able to leviate and similar things.

History:Powers were discovered when she was five and caused all her toys to float out the window. Her mum tried to kill her after this to protect her, but her father escaped. They were on the run for about 11 years until her dad died from a heart attack and she has been fighting for herself ever since.

Up for love?:Yes but she is defensive.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 pm
untameabletiger says...

Name: Brookelle(elle)

Personality: Brookelle is the kind of person that you automatically trust. She loves to be around people, but tries keep her emotions hidden. Many think of her as a pushover, but when they try to get her to do their will that she doesn't approve of, she will make their life a living nightmare. Brookelle is a puzzle to most people. She has big trust issues but she needs a friend to always be there for her.She is an amazing fighter but she doesn't like to unless she has to.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Power: She can absorb/copy others powers.

History: Being the youngest in her family, Brookelle is used to be treated like a baby, even though she hates it.Her 3 brothers taught her how to fight, and defend herself.her only sister died when she was 9 from a unknown sickness.

Up for love?: Yes.

Other: She always wears
Spoiler! :
Last edited by untameabletiger on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am
Fox says...

Once we get some guys, we can start.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am
untameabletiger says...

i suck at being guys,

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 pm
jamesMarcus says...

hello my name is James and i think i have a character!
Name: Alec
Personality: serious in life because in his childhood he was completely neglected. Thinks in his life there is no time for a girl and he has to concentrate on his aims. he really enjoys baseball.
Appearance: sorry could not find anyone to give it but i have a vague idea, brown hair, green eyes a dark blue shirt and a baseball cap!...ok he somewhat looks like me.
Power: discovers that he can control the power of wind
History: his ancestors controlled the 4 elements and alone in life he discovered his new skill on a stormy night.
Up for love: finds a girl like him
Other: always wears his lucky wristband
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (2.03 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Last edited by jamesMarcus on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm
Fox says...

Name: Adam

Personality: Adam is really laid back and cool. He is kind to good people, but if someone tries to kill him or his friends, he's going to beat the crap out of them. He's not really the person to strategize, but sometimes he does make plans. He likes getting things done and over with, instead of running from things.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/guy% ... rstyle.jpg
But with royal blue eyes.

Power: He can read minds

History: He lived on a farm when he was a little boy. He'd always been strange, and never had friends. When he was nine, he started hearing people's thoughts. He never told his parents, though. His parents got divorced when he was 11, and he lived with his mom in the city. He hated it there, and was thrilled when he left to go to college. He, of course, didn't go to college, though. He ran away and traveled the world. He still had all his college money to pay for food and stuff like that, and he was going to Yale, so he had lots of money.

Up for love?: Of course!

Other: n/a
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm
GuoPing says...

Hola! Room for one more? ^_^

Name: Anemone

Personality: Anemone is spunky and hot headed. She tends to keep to herself until someone provokes her and when they do they're in for a world of hurt. Although Anemone does jump into things because of her temper she is quite thoughtful and smarter than people give her credit for. She puts up a tough front but she's really sensitive on the inside, though she'd never admit it.

Appearance: Anemone is short (5'1) and athletic. There is a scar that runs along her back from her left shoulder blade to her right hip and another scar on the side of her neck which she got from a car accident. She has poker straight black hair to mid-back with the under layer and bangs dyed bright purple. Her bangs are long and cut on an angle which covers her left eye. Anemone has an innocent looking face with silvery eyes, a beauty mark on her right cheek just at the corner of her eye, full pouty lips, and long eye lashes. She also has very pointed canine teeth which gives her the appearance of having fangs.

Power: Gravity manipulation. Anemone can make herself, and any object or person she chooses to be lighter than air and then heavier than a wrecking ball in seconds.

Up for love?: Sure!

History: Anemone was orphaned when she was 5 after a terrible car accident killed her parents. She was taken in by her uncle, Prof. Leonard. He had little time for her so she was either left in the care of various baby sitters or alone most of the time. The sitters had to be paid to keep silent when they discovered Anemone's powers, which they did. Anemone was a tad anti social and never fit in at school and would often get in fights, which she won most of the time. As Anemone grew up she also grew an affinity for unique weapons and her uncle bought her swords and things of that nature when she turned 12.

Other: Anemone has a black parasol with a katana concealed within it. When Anemone is extremely upset/depressed her powers get out of hand until she's calmed down.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm
SisterItaly says...

Im pretty sure this died
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Fox says...

Yup. A long long time ago. This wasn't the best idea for an SB anyway. I made it when I had just joined YWS, so I was just a starter. I'm actually kinda embarrassed by this, so thank you very much for bringing it back up again. :?
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 pm
GuoPing says...

I was just looking around for SB's and just stumbled upon this one, I didn't check the date of the last post.

I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye