z

Young Writers Society

Warcraft

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:03 pm
RayneChild says...

I would prefer it to be characters from the game. Remember, we're trying to stay as true as possible.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Hunterler

She despised Orgrimmar, there were so many people there. However the best trainers for Hunters were there, she now rode a Windrinder into the large city. Once it landed she jumped down from the edge of it onto a building below. "RAPPY!" She screamed as she jumped down from the roof, next to an orange raptor with black war armor. She quickly got on it, a black chicken following close behind her.

Doing something stupid was her best friend, Alymaria. The Alliance were raiding Orgrimmar, it was a pitiful attempt. They formed a small army, but they chose the wrong time to attack. This was the time that all the most skilled adventurers dueled in front of Orgrimmar. She could see several well geared adventurers following them closely from behind.

In front of them (and behind a few grunts) was Alymaria. She was making a stand against them. Hunterler rolled her eyes and kicked her raptor, it ran over to Alymaria's side. "What're you doing? Look at those Alliance creatures, look at their armor, how could you possibly beat that?"

Illidan Stormrage

He was quite depressed as he sat in the Black Temple. He had found what he assumed was his true love, and he had lost her. Suddenly as he knelt in the temple a fit of rage washed over him. He looked up. There were other girls in the world, and they won't reject him like she did. He spread his wings and took off into the air.

After flying for miles, and going through a couple portals, he came across the ruins of Lorderan. Surely undead girls would be desperate enough for love to speak to him, and accept his clingy love. He strode through the ruins, down an elevator, and through the city. For whatever reason no one attacked him. They did however watch him closely, and keep their weapons raised.

After enough wandering, and nearly puking, he found his way into the Royal Quarter of the city. How it could be called a quarter of the city, he would never know. Royal Death-guards lined the walls. They gave him some harsh stares of warning, however he ignored them. He would find a love.

There she was, standing in the center of the room. Her skin was blue, and she was wearing slightly more clothes then he was. She looked just like Moggie, the girl from the alternate dimension. "M-My love.... is that you?"
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 pm
RayneChild says...

Oh my gosh, I'm soo sorry that I haven't been posting! :oops:

I'll try to get something up as soon as I can! :)
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm
TalaPaulwic says...

Yes, post! I've been checking every day to see if someone was posting. NOW POST OR I'LL BE FORCED TO ASK YOU NICELY!
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson