z

Young Writers Society

Half Blood Hill (Fan-Fic of the Lightning Thief Series)

Reviews: 3
Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Okay, so lately I have been obsessed with Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief Series. I've only read the first one but I absolutely LOVE it. So I am going to make an SB on it. I really hope that people join!
So you attend Half Blood hill. I would like to have only one POV for each God or Godesses child unless they're twins or something. But this is after the books so what Percy and everyone has done has become history. If you will, I would greatly appreciate it if we only go off of the first book because I don't want to know anything about the others until I read it so PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE don't reveal anything!
But you attend Half Blood Hill. Some of you have for years but some of you are just joining. I'll reveal more if people join.

POSSIBLE GODS AND GODESSES...
Zuess-Phantom of the Potter
Poseidon-WordsInMyMind
Ares-
Athena-TexanWriter
Hermes-kidashka
Aphrodite-fictionfanatic
Dionysus-Bandgeek
And any others you may want to use.

Character Profile:
Spoiler! :
Name:

Child of(Both human and god/godess):

Determined or Undetermined?:

Been at Half Blood Hill for(If you're new just say it here):

Personality:

Appearance:

How many beads?(If any):

What do the beads look like?(If any):

Dislikes:

Powers:

Strenghts:

Flaws:

Other:
Last edited by WordsInMyMind on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Name: Nessie, after the Loch Ness moster

Child of(Both human and god/godess): God Poseidon and Oceanographer Julia

Determined or Undetermined?: Undetermined

Been at Half Blood Hill for(If you're new just say it here): New.

Personality: Nessie has always loved water but she thought it was because her mom is an oceanographer. She loves to be with other people. She's pretty not outgoing but she's not shy either.

Appearance: Nessie is tall and thin. Her long black wavy hair reaches the bottom of her back. Her mixture of blue and green eyes are framed by thick black eyelashes. Her skin is pale but her cheeks are so pink it looks like she's blushing all the time.

How many beads?(If any): None

What do the beads look like?(If any): None

Likes: Water, Rain, Green, Blue, Salt, Being with people, Boats

Dislikes: Cloudy days without rain, Thunder, Lightning, Being alone for to long, Planes

Powers: Can control water. (The same thing Percy Jackson has)

Strenghts: Swimming, Getting a job done, Making people happy

Flaws: Nessie has ADHD and Dyslexia just like the other Half Bloods, She gets homesick pretty easily,

Other: Up for love. Nessie hasn't yet gotten to Half Blood Hill
Last edited by WordsInMyMind on Sun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm
kidashka says...

Can I be Hades' child? Otherwise Hermes please :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun May 30, 2010 11:27 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Oh this is cool! I love it! I to have only read the first one so yeah guys, don't reveal anything please!

Name: Adonis, because it was the one Aphrodite loved a long time ago

Child of(Both human and god/goddess): Goddess Aphrodite and Police Officer Georgio

Determined or Undetermined?: Determined

Been at Half Blood Hill for(If you're new just say it here): Four years

Personality: Adonis is embarassed that he is the son of the Goddess of love and beauty but he will never say it anywhere but in his mind. Adonis also thinks that the reason for his name is weird because Adonis was Aphrodite's boyfriend sort figure. Adonis is outgoing and he loves to have fun and laugh.

Appearance: Since he is the son of Aphrodite Adonis is the most beautiful person on Half Blood Hill, especially since he almost exactly resembles his mother. He has blonde hair that shines gold like the sun. His bright, emerald green eyes shine like stars in both daylight and the dark.

How many beads?(If any): Four

What do the beads look like?(If any): 1) A black bead with a glittering, shining sun painted on it, and a blood red heart in the middle of the sun.
2) A Satyr and a small child are painted on the a white bead
3) A grey bead that has a misty green haze
4) A gold bead with the head of Aphrodite on it

Likes: Attention, messing with peoples emotions, the sun, being with people, his mother

Dislikes: Having a cabin to himself, cloudy days, his father

Powers: Adonis can control people's love and other emotions, and he makes peace between people easily

Strengths: Getting people's attention, being a leader, he is also a descent fighter

Flaws: Adonis isn't reflexive, while he's decent at fighting he's not the best,

Other: Up for love...just so long as it's for who he is and not for how he looks. He also has ADHD and Dyslexia just like the other Godlings
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm
Bandgeek says...

*Saves spot for Dionysus's kid*
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

Sun May 30, 2010 11:35 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Kidashka-I thought that in the first book it said that that'd be dreadfully bad but I don't know about the other three books. If there's one in one of the other three books then yes, if not then sorry but no.

Bandgeek-spot saved

Annoying, huh?

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I'll take Zeus's child.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

33 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 12:06 am
kidashka says...

Okie dokie I'll be Hermes' kid then.

Name: Maia (this is the name of Hermes' mum xD)

Child of: Hermes and a gypsy

Determined or Undetermined?: Determined

Been at Half Blood Hill for: Five years

Personality: She's bubbly and cheerful, loves to be around others. As part of Hermes' cabin she's the one who gets to show newbies around and she loves it. However, she's quite cunning; don't be surprised if your stuff goes missing under her watch. Though she'll take your things, she's pretty loyal in terms of friendship - she's quite forgiving.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

How many beads?: Four (She spent a year away from camp hence less beads than years)

What do the beads look like?(If any):
1) A blue bead with a gold arrow on it
2) A black bead with a glittering, shining sun painted on it, and a blood red heart in the middle of the sun.
3) A grey bead that has a misty green haze
4) A gold bead with the head of Aphrodite on it

Dislikes: Being alone, being slow.

Powers: Mostly revolve around travelling and theft. Can teleport short distances; can run extremely fast, and can hover.

Strengths: Very fast and agile. Pretty good at manipulating others through words.

Flaws: Not particularly strong. Is sometimes considered untrustworthy because of her thieving habits.

Other: Up for love

Please tell me if I should change anything :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

Mon May 31, 2010 12:16 am
View Likes
WordsInMyMind says...

Kidashka, since Adonis and Maia have three of the same beads may I assume that they're pretty close friends?

Annoying, huh?

33 Reviews

Mon May 31, 2010 12:24 am
kidashka says...

I thought everyone got the same beads at the end of the term, and they've both been there a long time so similar beads? It's been a while since I read the books, maybe I'm wrong.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon May 31, 2010 12:29 am
fictionfanatic says...

No, they choose a bead for each person based off of the most important or significant part of their summer.
Live, Love, Laugh

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon May 31, 2010 12:44 am
TexanWriter says...

Can I claim Athena's kid?
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 am
Bandgeek says...

Name:Prosecco

Child of: Dionysus and a alcoholic

Determined or Undetermined?: determined

Been at Half Blood Hill for(If you're new just say it here):New

Personality: Kind, Outdoors person, flirty. Enjoys gardening, Outgoing. Sometimes gets emotional.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
BlackHair-1.jpg
BlackHair-1.jpg (26.44 KiB) Viewed 403 times

How many beads?(If any): None

What do the beads look like?(If any): None

Likes: Dirt, forests, smell of rain, green, brown, outside, talking about plants.

Dislikes: Being inside all the time, meat, bugs, rabbits, red.

Powers: controls plants, and can 'speak' to animals.

Strengths: Gardening, working with animals and hiking

Flaws: ADHD and Dyslexia, gets sick easily because he's a vegetarian.

Other: Up for love.
Last edited by Bandgeek on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh no! I'm going into the cave. Wha... Call m... Lat... I'm... *Turns phone off* Yes lost them!

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Texan, you can have Athena's kid.
So now we need Ares kid. Anyone? Somone? Please! I want to get this started!

Annoying, huh?

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:16 am
Mizzle says...

Save me a spot as Ares kid, yo.
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman