30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 am
RayneChild says...

Couldn't agree more. If we don't get any more, they will just have to be NPCs
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 am
SisterItaly says...

Does this mean we can start? *asks eagerly*
i cant wait to start!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

30 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:44 pm
RayneChild says...

Haha yes, you guys can have at it ^^
---
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

66 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm
SisterItaly says...

YAY!
Britney

I wiped my forehead with my arm as i scrubbed the deck violently. The only time I am allowed on deck, is when i am cleaning it. Hook said i was too much of an embarrassment to keep above deck. I heard him yell out.
"Mr. Smee!!"
I sighed, couldn't he give my poor old uncle a break? Speak of the uncle... i giggled as he came running by. Until he slipped and fell where i had been scrubbing. Every one turned and laughed at him. I quickly got up to help him.
"Are you okay uncle smee! I'm so, so sorry!"
He smiled and brushed himself off.
"It's okay Brit, it wasn't your fault."
Hook yelled out again, he was a very impatient man.
"SMEE!!"
My uncle turned to run again, but i stopped him.
"Why do you let him push you around."
He shrugged it off and took off running again. I kneeled back down and got back to work. I watched every one else as i continued to scrub the deck. I hoped uncle smee would tell me another story, of the red-headed boy who cut off hook's hand and fed it to the crocodile. I loved those stories. Even if i was getting a little old for them, pshh who was i kidding, this was never land! I wasn't growing up any time soon!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:42 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Captin Hook

Hook scowled at the glistening island in from of him. The Jolly Roger rocked gently in the waves. Hook was leaning against the railing of the ship, fingering his hook broodingly.

Hook turned at the approaching footsteps. Smee saluted Hook nervously.

"Yes, Cap'n?"

Hook rolled his eyes, and turned back toward the island. "Peter Pan, Smee..." he growled.

"Peter - ?"

"Yes, Smee!" snapped Hook. "Peter Pan." Hook slammed his hook down on the railing, embedding it in the wood. Hook scowled and ripped it out. Hook turned toward Smee.

"Come, Smee," Hook said quietly, his eyes flashing. "We are going on an expedition. Round up a group of the crew. We are going child-hunting."
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

66 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 am
SisterItaly says...

BRITNEY

I ran over and listened on hooks door. "We are going child-hunting." I gasped, the island? I was so sneaking off agian. Hook wanted me to stay on the ship at all times. But when we docked i would run off and hang around town. Then sneak back on before they would notice i was gone.

I turned to run back to scrubbing the deck, but fell back. Wet decks are a curse. I looked up, uncle smee held out his hand for me.
"Oi, uncle Smee, I'm okay." I pulled myself off the deck and held out my arms. "See?"

He smiled. Then took off to do whatever hook had asked of him.

The Book.

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:02 pm
RayneChild says...

**Just a quick note, Allmixedup, there isn't a town in Neverland... :)

Aria

I sat calmly on the narrow cylinder of wood that anchored one of the ship's many sails, eyes closed, humming 'A Pirate's Life for me' to myself quietly. The wonderful salty air surrounded me and I was totally relaxed. I was completely oblivious to all the sounds on the ship below me. Pirates shouting, singing, working, and of course, Hook's obnoxious and never-ending yelling.

I cracked one eye open and looked down towards the wheel, where Hook stood. Smee was helping him put on his coat and hat. I rolled my eyes, grabbed a rope, and swung down to the deck. As I made my way toward him, I passed Britney who was scrubbing the deck hard. I paused and looked down at her.

"Hook put you to work again?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She nodded shyly. "Hm," I said thoughtfully, and continued on my way.

I was hopping up the steps toward the wheel just in time to hear Hook say "We are going child-hunting."

I rolled my eyes again and leaned against the side of the ship. "You've never caught Pan yet and you never will," I said mockingly.

Hook glared at me. "Don't bother me now, girl." He turned to his shipmate. "Smee, pipe up the crew!"

"Yes, cap'n. Pipe up the crew, pipe up the crew!" Smee ran around clumsily, blowing a whistle and yelling various orders to the crew.

"You put that poor girl to work again?" I asked the Captain. "Just because she's the nicest pirate Neverland has ever seen?"

Hook glanced quickly over at me, then looked back towards the front of the ship and adjusted his enormous hat. "One could hardly call her a pirate. And I haven't the time for you and your complaints."

I scowled angrily and jumped down to help the crew set up a boat.
---

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm
Kaywiia says...

Millie

I sit on the rock impatiently, waiting for my friend.

"Where have you been?" I ask Nerissa with a laugh. The sun sparkles off the sea waves, and the gentle breeze is blowing my hair in numerous directions. The water coming off the falls behind me provides a cooling mist.

"Somewhere." She says, giggling. Then she looks into a mirror. It seems she spent half of her time looking in a mirror, and the other half talking about herself. And sometimes, she did both.

"You know, there is someone in this land besides yourself." I say with a roll of my eyes and another laugh.

"Oh, trust me, I know. And boy, is he cute." She giggles again. I wonder who she was flirting with today. I didn't get her merman obsession. I swear, there wasn't a merman in the sea she hadn't flirted with.

"You're hopeless." I say.

"Who's hopeless?" Adam asks, swimming up to us. I gesture in Nerissa's direction. She is still looking in a mirror. Adam laughs.

"Why am I not surprised?" He laughs again. It was good to have friends like him. The type who didn't spend half their time staring in a mirror.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Reviews: 4
Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 pm
FadedHeart says...

Nerissa

I gaze at my beautiful self in the mirror. I know they are talking about me, but I don't care.

"So, how was your day." Adam asks, sounding slightly annoyed. I wonder if he had to repeat himself. Then I realize I don't care.

"Good." I say. Millie gives me a look. I sigh, and ask in my most annoyed tone, "How was yours?"

"Great." He laughs. What and idiot. I resume looking at myself in the mirror. I study every part of my beautiful face. My perfect eyes, flawless teeth...

"Oh, Hook wants you." Nerissa says to me. I roll my eyes, but know there is nothing I can do, so I swim off towards the ship.

When I get there, they are unloading into small row-boats.

"What?" I demand, looking at Hook.

"I require," he gives a little evil chuckle, "your assistance."
Don't know, don't see, just fade.....

Reviews: 1
Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am
Fox says...

Name: Savine

What you are (boy, mermaid, pirate, etc.): mermaid

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's very sweet, and intelligent. She can be really clumsy and stubborn. She's a little self conscious and is really kind.

Dislikes: Captain Hook, and The Crocodile

Other: up for love
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 am
phantom of the potter says...

Captain Hook

Hook stepped onto land. He stared at the tree tops for a moment, before turning to count the members of the crew that Smee had gathered. He saw Aria standing in the ranks. Hook motioned for her to approach him. She pursed her lips, but came.

"I want you to help lead the expedition," he muttered.

"Why?" she replied snidely. "Isn't that usually Smee's duty?"

Hook raised an eyebrow. "Smee is a nursemaid. You, dear, are a pirate," said Hook, pushing a lock of hair away from her face. Aria pushed him away irritably.

"And how do you know I won't just betray you?" she snarled. Hook smiled at her.

"You wouldn't dare," he said, walking toward the water's edge. Hook had seen a telltale splash in the water. He kneeled at the water's edge as a woman's face emerged from the depths.

"What?" demanded Nerissa. Hook chuckled.

"I require your assistance," he said, smiling.

"He's on another wild goose hunt for Pan!" called Aria from behind him. Hook gritted his teeth and threw her a glare from over his shoulder.

"Quiet!" Hook barked, before turning back to Nerissa. "You'll be swimming around the island today, looking for any signs of Pan. If he, or any of his Boys, appear, you are to distract them. Delay them. And you with signal us," Hook pulled out a large ruby and handed it to her, "with this. Just drop it into the water when you find them. We'll be there in moments."

Nerissa glared at Hook. "And how is this coin supposed to summon you?"

"It is cursed," replied Hook. "I have a ring which the ruby belongs. The ruby will begin to call for its ring once the ruby stops moving. You just make sure that's when one of those boys are with you."

Hook tipped his hat at the mermaid, and turned away.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

66 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 am
SisterItaly says...

BRITNEY

I scurried off as the other pirates got out of the little row boats. I wanted to do some peter-pan hunting of my own. But the difference was when i find him I'm not going to kill him. Actually, i never did think about what i would do when i found him. I wanted to ask him if i could join him, him and the lost boys.

I wandered off into the woods, i already knew the way to mermaid lagoon from here. I never talked to the mer-people though. I was to shy. I saw a bright yellow light whizz by. A fairy. I followed it intently, but quickly lost it. Fairies were very fast creatures. I sighed and continued my trek.

The Book.

30 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 pm
RayneChild says...

Alright, let's get Peter and the Lost Boys kicked off, shall we? :)

Tinkerbell

I fluttered around the Jolly Roger, watching the pirates closely. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that they were preparing to come ashore and hunt for Peter. I remained above them the entire time as they rowed to the shore and climbed out.

They were a real wonder - pirates of all shapes and sizes, different builds and clothing styles, even a couple of girls. I laughed again and flew quickly back to Hangman's Tree, where Peter and the boys lived. Peter was sitting back, laughing as he watched the boys wrestle on the floor. My bells rang out loudly as I conveyed my findings to Peter.

'Hook has gathered the pirates and they're coming to find us - again!'

Peter stopped laughing and looked up at me. I winked at him and he smiled gleefully.

"Alright men, attention!" The boys stopped immediately and stood in a line to await their orders. "Hook is coming again! Let's go have some fun..."

The boys whooped and cheered with excitement as they grabbed their "weapons" and hurried out of the tree to track down the pirates.

---

Aria

"You wouldn't dare," Hook said with a mocking smile.

I scowled and looked away angrily. Much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I loved being a pirate more than anything in the world, and if I were to betray Hook, I would lose it. I watched him carefully as he walked to the water's edge and began talking to his little mermaid minion. I listened closely.

"I require your assistance," Hook was saying.

"He's on another wild goose hunt for Pan!" I called out.

Hook glared over his shoulder. "Quiet!" He shouted.

I laughed with amusement and leaned against a tree, waiting for the hunt to begin. I knew exactly where Peter was, but I had every intention of leading the pirates in the wrong direction, simply for my own pleasure.

---

Haha xD
---

Reviews: 1
Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm
Fox says...

Savine

I sat on the rocks, enjoying the sun. It was a beautiful day.

I noticed Nerissa swimming, so I dove in the water and swam to here she was. When I got there, she was talking to Hook. I hid behind a rock and watched. After they were finished talking, and Hook was out of sight, I swam towards her.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Hook on another expedition to find Peter Pan. He wants me to help him."

"Are you going to do what he says?"

"Of course not," she said, although I didn't know for sure if she was serious or not. "he's never done anything for us."

I just nodded, and we continued to swim.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Tootles

"Hook is coming again! Let's go have some fun! I cheered as loudly as I good and grabbed up my stick and knife. I sharpened the stick quickly and threw it like a javelin at Tink. She shrieked and her bells rang frantically. I laughed at her and went to go and pick up my javelin.

"Are you ready boys?" Peter asked.

"Yeah!" We cheered loudly.

"Then let's go and hunt down some pirates!"

I crept after Peter into the undergrowth. Tink flew ahead above the trees, on lookout. Curly stopped just in front of me and I bumped into the back of him.

"Curly! What do you think your doing?" I yelled poking him with my javelin. He turned around and poked me back with his stick. I yelled and swiped at him, my stick clashing with his.

"Haha! Curly you'll never defeat me! I am the tremendous Tootles!" I said as I brought my stick to his throat. He raised his hands and I smiled. "Good, now, why did you stop?"

Curly smiled, "I only wanted to catch my breath!"

I laughed and moved my stick away from his throat. "It was worth it for a good fight!"
We began to wrestle each other rolling on the floor laughing and grunting with the effort.

"Hey you two! Come on, we've got pirates to capture!" Peter said as he pushed back through the bushes to where we were fighting.

"Yep Peter, we were just coming," Curly said laughing as he picked himself up.

"Let's go!"

*Curly isn't anyones character I just used the name to have a lost boy to talk to*
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown