z

Young Writers Society

Stranded in School

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm
kidashka says...

I'd like to start now; we promise to keep Ollie in it! (I recognise his profile from somewhere, but I can't place it...)
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Sins says...

May as well start now then... :lol: As for Ollie's profile, it's the same one I posted for The Hunted. I just dropped out of that SB because it was moving way too fast.
Here's the link to the DT by the way. I don't want to clog up the SB.

topic64432.html

I'll start this off with the group actually breaking into the school. It's around 8pm and it's beginning to get dark. Clare has gotten the key to the school somehow so they're breaking into the school with that. When the characters want to leave the school, they realkise that they've lost the key and all of the doors are locked.

Ollie

I looked at each one of the guys. They didn't look as though they were too sure about this. To be honest, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Anything was better than spending time at home, I guess. Shaking the thought out of my head, I turned to Clare.

"Pass us the key then," I smiled at her as she handed me a small, silver object. "Thanks."

I slowly put the key inside the door of the main entrance of the school before turning it. To my happiness, I heard a click. Still smiling, I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. I then stepped into the deserted, silent building. The rest of the gang shortly followed.

"This is going to be so cool!" Clare grinned excitedly.

"Yeah!" The rest of the group nodded in agreement, except for Carsen who simply nodded.

I'd never really said much to Carsen before, mainly because she didn't say much anyway. She was very good at sports though, unlike me. I don't think that many people really liked her, that was only because they didn't know her though.

"We've got to trash a room or something!" Ben grinned.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Samuel replied happily.

I couldn't help but laugh at the other groups excitement. This was going to be a really good night, I could tell. I turned to face the gang once more.

"Right, okay! What do you guys want to do first then?" I asked them.

"So," I smiled. "What do you guys want to do first?"
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

33 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm
kidashka says...

~Clare~

I grinned as we entered the deserted school, priding myself on my absolute cunning in stealing the keys from the caretaker on the last day of school. The things we could do in an empty school overnight! I'd brought the typical vandalism tools with me in my backpack - spray paint, superglue, screwdriver, and of course, snacks.

I crouch down, pulling my bag off my back and getting the huge bottle of industrial strength superglue out with a smile. "Does anyone else have superglue?" I ask, glancing around as some others reach around to spread supplies on the floor. Wow. There was stuff here I'd never even thought of - I had no idea who'd thought to bring dead fish, but what an awesome idea! They would completely stink out the school by September.

Loud giggling ensued as the pile of prank equipment grew steadily larger as everyone dumped their stuff in the centre. It made choosing what to do first almost impossible.

"I was thinking we should just glue everything down first. Like, every single thing you see. Anyone else have any suggestions?" I offered.

(Ideas for pranks: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=364990)
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:08 am
Yuriiko says...

Samuel

"I was thinking we should just glue everything down first. Like, every single thing you see. Anyone else have any suggestions?" Clare offered.

"Can we check out every room first? You know, just to see if this place is really empty." I asked, my eyes wandering around the silent murky hallway.

"Nobody comes here during summer, Samuel. Don't worry." Ollie smiled with confidence. I took out a big sigh. Those dead stinky fish annoyed the scent of the warm atmosphere. I could really tell we're going to die because of oxygen starvation. The windows were pretty shut close. A sweat rolled down my face.

This is going to be the best night ever.

I hope so.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Fire
I grinned slightly to myself. This was fun and exciting. As much as I hated school and the teachers it was really cool to be inside when no one else was here. "I want to check out the music room." I said quietly. They all turned towards me obviously surprised. "What?" I asked looking coolly back at them. "You talked to us." Clare said as if awed. "And your point is what?" I asked my temper slipping slightly. "Well it's just that your usually so quiet that we assumed you hated us and most of the people in this school." She continued on her voice soft. "Well I don't hate most of you some of you I do but since theres no one else here who am I supposed to talk to." I said smiling one of my rare smiles. A few of them smiled back and my own broadened.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am
jemjive says...

-Ben-

Saphire left us to check out the music room, the others and I continued to vandalize. "Hey, I have an idea! Boys only though." I smirked.

Oliver and Samuel came over, grinning. "What's the plan?" asked Oliver eagerly. It was clear he was up for messing around with the girls minds, which was exacly what my idea was going to do.

I snatched up a can of spray paint and snickered, "Let's spray paint the girls bathroom mirror. Black! It will totally mess them up to not be able to check their hair and crap a million times a day!"

"Awesome! Let's do it." said Samuel, clearly excited.

Oliver and Samuel both grabbed a can of black paint, and we made our way to the washroom. "Be right back ladies." I called over my shoulder, winking.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 am
SisterItaly says...

too late to join?
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

12 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Fire
I sat down at the piano bench and started to play Chopin one of the waltzes one of my favorite pieces. I dropped into that wonderful altered state that music took me too. I played Christmas Eve Sarajevo from my memory nothing else. I hit every single note correctly it was soothing and familiar. I stood up and walked out. I made my way back to Clare and the other girls and noticed Ollie, Samuel and Ben were missing. "Where are they?" I asked. They shrugged. I sighed and closed my eyes expanding my senses. I heard noises in a girls bathroom a few hallways over and I opened them. "C'mon." I whispered. "What are we doing?" Clare asked clearly enthusiastic. "You'll see but we have to be quiet." I said still whispering. All of them nodded and we snuck to the girls bathroom and we heard the boys laughing. I held up 3 fingers and put them down one by one. When the last one was down I opened the door and the boys jumped a mile and turned towards us their faces full of fear and guilt. "Hello boys." I said coolly smiling at them in a way to let them know they were in trouble.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

You can join if you want, allmixedup.

Ollie

As the girls stared at us in shock, I burst out laughing. They'd scared me for a second then, it didn't take me long to start pissing myself though. Samuel and Ben then began laughing.

"We thought we'd restyle some of the mirrors." I grinned.

"Yeah, and I'm sure that the goths will like it." Ben added.

Most of the girls laughed but a few of them looked slightly offended. That didn't disappoint me though, in fact, it just made me laugh even more. Saphire smiled innocently before whispering into the ears of the other girls. Seconds later the girls were out of the girls bathroom and were in the guys bathroom.

What were they planning on doing? Boys were hardly going to cry if the mirrors were painted over, well, the straight ones wouldn't mind anyway. Laughing, us guys followed the girls into the other bathroom.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Jane

Age (11-18): 15

Personality: She lives by the rule 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all' so she is very quiet. If you manage to get on her good side, she is really nice and caring, often a little to open about her feelings

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

History: she keeps up her grades, mostly B's. She doesn't really like anyone at school so she seems like a loner, really she is a social butterfly. She has always dated guys who are at least two years older then her, and they have never been from her school. Her parents often leave her alone, with her grandma... but her grandma had very bad eyesight and often mistakes her for plants and other inanimate objects.

Strengths: She is very flexible, pretty smart, and very persuasive.

Weaknesses: She is very temperamental, slow (speed wise), and as well as being very persuasive... she is persuaded easily.

Power (Optional): NOPE!

Other: up for love all the way
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

12 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

Fire
I smirked as we entered the boys bathroom. "What are we going to do?" Clare asked. I said nothing just walked over to the urinals I made a face and asked Clare and the other girls to turn around which they did. I shifted my hands into panther paws and using the claws I rerouted the plumbing so whatever was flushed would come back out into the boys faces. I heard a gasp and turned and saw the girls staring at my paws. I looked away ashamed. "This is part of what I can do I'm sorry that I didn't tell any of you earlier." I said my voice full of disgust and sorrow.

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:54 am
SisterItaly says...

JANE

I had snuck in behind the other students who broke in. This should be fun. I went straight to my math class. I started tearing apart math notebooks. Muttering little nothings to myself as i did.
"This is for giving me a D, and this is for the pop quiz, and this is for the detention that got me dumped, and this is for taking my cell phone." As i grabbed the last notebook i got up and started walking down the hall, tearing out sheets as i walked.
"And this is for being retarded, and this id for failing me on a pop quiz, and this is for the existence of algebra!" Some one called out.
"Hey! Who are you?" I nearly jumped out of my skin as i dropped the book. I looked up at the group of people in the bathroom. i muttered to myself.
"Busted!"

The Book.

33 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 pm
kidashka says...

~Clare~

I stared at Saphire hands in amazement, some kind of prank already forming in my mind.

"Hey," I whispered breathlessly, "can you do that all over?"

She nodded slowly, looking at the floor with an ashamed expression as her hands shifted nack to normal. I grinned at her, bounding over to hug her with joy. She stiffened, giving me a completely bemused look and pushing me away from her with annoyance. Laughing, I pulled away and bounced up and down on the spot with excitement. "Don't you see?" I asked gleefully. "We can pull the most amazing prank. Ever."

All the girls raised their eyebrows, and I smiled again. Okay, so they probably thought I was mad but whatever. "You can pretend to maul one of us!" I exclaimed. "The boys will be so freaked out, it'll be hilarious!"

Saphire frowned, and I noticed with some annoyance that she was actually staring behind me. How-

"Hey! Who are you?" Selene asked clearly, and I turned to see who the newcomer was.

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm
SisterItaly says...

JANE

I bolted down the hall, they probably didn't want me to follow them in here. I turned and hid in the biology room, hiding under the desk. My heart was pounding, i couldn't hear anything but that. I didn't close the door, but i didn't dare come out of my hiding spot. Instead i crawled under it father. Muttering over and over in my head.
"Busted, busted BUSTED!"

The Book.

12 Reviews

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Saphire
"What are we doing?" I asked curiously. "First we need to find the person that was in here then we prank the boys." Clare said happily.

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness