z

Young Writers Society

Stones Of Destiny

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue May 25, 2010 12:22 am
ToritheMonster says...

Name: Laurelye "Lye" Way
Jumlae/Valtrae:jumlae, purple stone, she has also obtained the orange one by killing its owner.
Personality:Lye is OCD in that once she wants something, she will stop at absolutely nothing to get it. She is very power hungry, and wants nothing more then to possess all the stones- and she will kill their owners, if she must, to get to them. To her, nothing is more important.She is incredibly well trained in combat.
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

up for love?: no, not until she possess all the stones.
Other:She has yet to lose a fight.
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Tue May 25, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

351 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2010 12:31 am
ToritheMonster says...

if nobody claims the yellow,blue, or orange stones before we start, can we say that Lye has already gotten to one/or more, if that's okay with you, of them?

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue May 25, 2010 12:33 am
untameabletiger says...

it depends....but probably yes

351 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 am
ToritheMonster says...

cool.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue May 25, 2010 1:39 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, well if no one is going to start, then I will.

~Allisan~

I stared up at the midnight sky, silently wondering where it would go from here. I had been kicked out by my parents, dumped by my boyfriend, bitten by my dog, and pretty sure my God hated me as well. I saw a single star shoot across the sky. I closed my eyes and made the only wish I could think of: I wished my destiny would reveal itself.

Someone opened the door to the roof I was on opened and I rolled behind the air vent. A girl, maybe a year older than me, stepped out to me, looking in my direction.

That was the night it started. Ever sense then, my life has been a jumbled mess.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

351 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Lye-

City streets- masses of metal and noise. I hated them. But My stone was calling me here. Another was nearby. And I needed it. I breathed deeply, letting my stone tell me what to do. The roof above me? Yes. I should go there. I walked into the building, and headed for an elevator to the top floor. It opened with a ding, and I walked down a hallway to a door. I opened it, and stepped onto a roof. My stone was telling me... there was a girl, hiding. A girl who was... important. Possibly dangerous. I reached into my trench-coat, pulling out a knife for protection. "Come out, come out." I trilled.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Name: Derek Moore

Jumlae/Valtrae: Jumlae - Yellow Stone

Personality: He's bitter and sarcastic. He likes to flirt with girls but he would not allow himself to get close to one. He couldn't stand it if he allowed himself to get weak enough to fall in love with a girl. He uses sarcasm and a 'I could care less' attitude to hide the fact that he's actually a good person.

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SIl847hOHqI/AAAAAAAAAi8/V_0LdZHIUmg/s400/emo-boys-hair-330x440.jpg

Up for love: Yeah right. You can try to get him to but it will be really hard.

Other: He would be looking to form an alliance with Lye as long as he could keep his stone. He would protect it with his life.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 pm
Day says...

Seems like Dreamys got a character similar to the one I was going to make, so you should all be fine. I've decided against joining this one since I've got other storybooks and school finals coming soon.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Saphire 'Fire' Rose
Jumlae/Valtrae: Valtrae
Personality: She is a firm believer in freedom and free will. She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . . She has a very quick temper. She is very good at keeping her face a blank mask and her emotions in check.

Appearance:has long black hair down past her waist and tan skin her eyes are a piercing dark blue and she is thin but not to thin she is about 5 8. Has a smile that she shows rarely but when she does everyone who sees it is instantly happy

up for love?: Yes
Other: Will often come up with poems and songs that describe how she feels she is extremely musically and artistically gifted.

*Can someone bring her in please?*
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Wed May 26, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

116 Reviews

Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Allisan~

"Come out, come out," a voice called. I moved farther away, but came nearer to the edge of the building. I couldn't jump or I would die. I turned back, still squatted down sort of behind the air vents. I heard the girl turning things over. I turned back to the edge. I couldn't jump, but I could climb. I grabbed a bar the was just below the edge of the building. I swung myself down, grabbing the metal emergency stairs as I went. I kept silent there, hiding under the mass of rusty metal. She peered over the edge.

I could tell she saw me, because she followed the way I had gone. I turned, not really caring about hiding anymore. I leaped down the stairs, not wanting to take the time to run down them. She was following me in the instant I stood. When I finally got on the second story stairs, I jumped off them, falling into an ally. She followed, still hot on my tail.

I ran into the street, running through the cars that passed by. She did as well, stopping them all. I ran down another ally, leaping over trash cans. There was a fence at the end if I was correct. I was blind going down the dark alleyway. Suddenly, I ran into it, falling down on my back. My head hit the hard stone. I gasped, putting a hand on the back of my head. I felt the blood. I sighed, seeing her silhouette over me. She took my arm, dragging me away.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, is this SB still alive?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:59 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

IT DIED!!! Hope, your SB died...I knew it would...
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 am
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, it's safe to say it's dead...I was really hoping it would go somewhere. I'm sure Hope would give me the authority to make a new one...she's my cousin, she can't say no to me ^_^ I'll try to get a new one up and ready for whoever is willing.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat