z

Young Writers Society

Pandora Hearts

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon May 31, 2010 2:56 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Aidan/Chain

Relationship with contractor: Aidan and his contractor are constantly at one anothers neck. He complains the girl gripes too much, while she says he's no help at all to her. They practically hate each other at times, but occasionally they know how to be kind and forgiving to each other.

Loyalty: Nothing really, but he is loyal mostly to Vessalius

Illegal or legal: Legal

~~
*Also, could someone please, please bring Aiden Lucifer in?*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm
Dragonet says...

Cole/chain

It was pouring rain. My hair and clothes were soaked, and a puddle had formed underneath me. Streams of water were running from my brown bangs down into my royal purple eyes. Flicking my lions tail in annoyance, I scanned the road waiting for the right time.

Finally I heard the rattling of chariot wheels and the clomp of horse hooves. A chariot came into view and I crouched into a shadow. From the look of the chariot and horses, the owner was an important man with a nice amount of money in his pockets. Just as the chariot drove by, I sprang and landed neatly, and quietly, on the roof. This was the way to hitch a ride to town.

Just out of curiosity I lowered my down to look through the window to see who was my generous taxi driver. Immediately I recognized the striking blond hair and bright green eyes. Oz. I rolled my eyes, that kid could get on my nerves. I wouldn't share a wagon with him if my life depended on it.

Suddenly one of the wheels dipped into a pothole and I bounced extremely high and then came back down on my stomach. Clutching the bars on the roof of the chariot, I held on for dear life as the wagon made a quick turn to the left. By now the rain was driving into my eyes and I couldn't see a thing.

Ok, so maybe Oz wasn't that bad. I carefully slid down the side of the chariot and stood on the steps hanging off the side of the chariot. Grasping the door handle, I raised my hand and knocked loudly on the window.

The chariot came to a jerking stop and the door flew open. The door smacked me in the face and sent me sprawling backwards to the ground. Thinking fast, I tucked in my chin and did a neat backwards somersault. My fancy work kept me from breaking my neck, but it didn't keep me from the mud. Stupid magic door I thought spitting the mud from my mouth.

Oz stuck his head out the door and peered at me. "Cole?" he said.

"Oz," I greeted him through gritted teeth.

"I almost didn't recognise you with all that mud on."

It's what every one's wearing," I muttered sarcastically. I stole a glance past him to see inside the wagon. It was already quite crowded. I saw Gilbet, I'd seen him a couple times with Oz. And a pretty girl I hadn't seen before. I rolled my eyes, every time I saw Oz he was surrounded by girls.

"What can I do for you?" He asked giving me a sweet smile. I glared at him, telling him that he wasn't going to mess with me.

"Well, to tell you the truth I decided that riding inside the chariot with you would be more comfortable then riding on top. Can I come in?"

Instantly his sweet smile flashed to one of annoyance. "What were you doing on my roof?"

"Getting a free ride," I said casually. Gilbert Whispered something in Oz's ear and I could tell that he wasn't in my favor.

Oz smiled, "Come on in." Gilbert groaned in complaint but Oz ignored him, and I stepped inside.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am
Daisy131Spoink says...

Ozanthony "Oz" Vessalius/ Four Dukedom Family Member

I grinned at Cole; she was so easy to annoy. Pulling back my posture I sat heavily in the leather seats. Gilbert grunted loudly as Cole accidently treaded on his toe - well atleast I thought it was an accident. Asterid's eyes darted towards Coles hands, I could see the fear that filled her eyes.

"Sir," Gilbert began, rolling his eyes as Cole shoved him in the rib - again, I believe it to be an accident. "It has come to my attention that Mr. Lucifer and his daughter have been spotted by the water's again." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Again! What did this duo want, always hanging around the water supply.

"They are trying to create a living sir. Well, that is what they told me as I approached them this morning. His daughter has grown quite well over the months sir, just like my own kin." I coughed nervously into my palm.

"Why are you telling me this, Gilbert?" I asked, trying to impress my troupe of ladies. Gilbert threw me a look, which I ignored. "Your Uncle said that Mr. Lucifer couldn't be around the river, though your father thinks differently - I just wanted to bring it to your attention."

"Did you do anything to the man?" I asked, dipping my head at Cole trying a flirtatious grin. Realising that Asterid was staring at me, I winked whole heartedly at her.
"Good heavens no. I would never do such a thing to, Mr. Lucifer. Why, he is too kind..." He began to babble. Of course he wouldn't tell Aiden Lucifer to pack up his bags and leave. No right man would. Aiden was one of the most feared Chains in the Abyss, excluding the Bloodied Rabbit.

I felt a sickening feeling drop into the lower of my stomach. The Bloodied Rabbit. The most feared and grotesque being in the whole of the Abyss. If what Gilbert was saying was right, and the bloodied rabbit had really escaped - well then, the abyss was in a real heap of trouble. The Carriage came to a halting stop, throwing me from my chair and ont top of Cole. I grinned flirtatiously, she gasped instantly as she realised I was on top of her.

"I knew you had feelings for me, Cole but you didn't have to stop the cart dilibertely to have me throw upon you. Why, I would've done it for free." She instantly pushed me off of her, dusting her long sleeves. "Don't flatter yourself," Her cheeks beat red. "It seems we have arrived" Gilbert said, opening the door. Grabbing onto Asterid's arm, I pulled her out of the cart and towards the large mansion. A maid stood on the front steps, her head dipped.

Spoiler! :

Picture of the Bloodied Rabbit.

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 pm
NepoGirl says...

Nakito Narino/Chain

I gasped as I toppled to the ground. I instantly reached into my pocket, my fingers grasping around a smooth, cool surface. I plucked it out of my baggy pocket and stared at it, wide eyed.

It was my summoning mirror. Well, a partial of my summoning mirror. I stared at it. IT was hor, like a hot iron was inside the mirror but I still let it rest in my hand. Inside the mirror, I could see a reflection of a girl.

She seemed to be sitting, breathing hard as her eyes darted back and forth. She was pretty, with tumling locks and wide eyes. I was transfixed with the image before me. Deep in my heart, I knew this was my contractor. And I had to meet her and finished the contract.

I sprang up, still holding the fragment of my mirror. I took in long breaths as I hurdled to the direction where the mirror got hotter. It was a sign she was near. And I was going to find her

Nakito Narino/Chain
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 pm
Dragonet says...

>I am soooooo sorry that this is so long, wont happen again.<
Cole/chain

The chariot came to a sudden stop and Oz flew across the seat and landed on top of me.

"I knew you had feelings for me, Cole, but you didn't have to stop the cart deliberately to have me thrown upon you. Why, I would've done it for free." Flashing a smile at me.

"Get off of me!" I growled. I shoved him as hard as I could, and without be to careful about my claws, might I add.

When I stepped out of the cart I was hit with sunlight. Thankfully the rain was gone. I hated rain. Oz took the other girl from the cart and walked up to his mansion. As I watched Oz walk up the steps to his house, I had to admit that he was cute. Blond hair that came to the back of his neck like a 'V' or like the bottom of a heart. Green eyes that were always bright and full of life. And a smile that was like- I shook my head to clear it. He was proud and arrogant, not the kind of guy that I wanted.

Taking my eyes off Oz, I turned around. I had things to do and places to go. "Thanks for the free ride," I smirked at Gilbert as I jogged past him.

I was headed for the Library, there was something there that I needed to pick up. Hopefully it was my key to freedom. Freedom to escape the Abyss, and freedom to escape the bloodied rabbit. I shivered. If what I over heard in to cart was right, then the bloodied rabbit was lose and no one was safe.

Deciding that I could move faster if I was flying, I suddenly changed into my griffin form and took to the air. When I finally found the Library I saw two figures below. One was my contractor and one was an old man that was known for causing trouble. I tensed and waited to see if I was needed, I didn't want my contractor to die before I was able to use him. I saw the man give boy something and I sighed in relief, he wasn't causing trouble.

But I assumed to soon, suddenly the man pulled out a knife and lunged toward the boy. With surprising skill, the boy dodged the knife and pulled the feet out from under the old man. He landed with a groan and the boy jumped on top of him and started punching him. Impressive I thought. I watched as the two rolled around in the dirt. The boy looked like he was winning, until the old man pulled out another knife. I gasped and dove down toward the two.

I swooped down at the man and sent him flying. Changing back into my human form, I did a flip through the air and landed on my feet. My to fist (and claw) were raise and ready for action. The old man stood up and charged at me with his dagger poised. Coming at me, he slashed at my chest but I saw it coming and made my arms as hard as rock. I pushed the blade aside with my arm and then kicked him on his chest, making him fall over. I got down and pressed my knee against his chest, pinning him the ground. With a quick flick I sent his dagger flying and I held my claws to his throat.

"Truce," his voice screeched. I stood up and watched him scramble into the darkness.

Turning around, I opened my mouth to greet my contractor. He was glaring at me.

"You're welcome," I smirked.

"I didn't need your help, I had it all in control, thank you very much." He spat back. My mouth opened in disbelief, I had saved his life and he was mad at me.

>Apple I don't know what you had planned with the old man, but I hope this is ok<
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ashton~

The girl got up, left the room, and came back a moment later, a bowl in her hands. Food, I realized. She sat it on the table nearest the window. She nodded towards it, saying, "That's for you." Her voice rang. It was amazing. I lifted the bowl slowly, but as soon as I smelled it, I was all over it, eating the food. It felt good in my empty stomach. When I was done, I sat the bowl down. She took it, leaving the room again. I'd be back later tonight. I was busy at the moment. I slid out the window once more. My day went by awkwardly slow after that.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:56 pm
Apple says...

Rayne "Ray" Blackings/Contractor

I looked at the girl with strong pang of emotions. Who did she think she was, barging in on my fight! I was just fine before she came, this girl was... I watched her mouth drop at my last statement. That's right, I was perfectly fine without you!

"Well sorry for helping you!" She snapped, her fang-like teeth barred. I straightened my posture and pouted my lips at her. "You should be!" She stepped towards me, her face a wall of hate. "What are you doing so far away from your mommy little boy." She hissed, her voice icy.

"She's dead! I'm sorry that's such an inconvenience for you." Pushing her away from me, I turned away from her. Her eyes softened instantly, "I don't need your sympathy!" I snapped angrily. Her face instantly hardened, "I wasn't giving you any you idiot. I was giving it to you Mum for having to care for such a fool."

Asterid Herrings /Contractor

Stepping up the marble stairs I marvelled at the red roses sprouting around the red velvet. Plucking a rose, Oz brang it up to my face his eyes sparkling romantically. "This rose doesn't even hold a chance next to someone with such beauty." I felt my cheeks blaze red. "Oh, thank you." I said, taking the rose and inhaling a large gust of perfume.
I spy!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 am
ForsakenAngel says...

I think this SB has meat its death...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm
jolene says...

I already brought him in...
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill