z

Young Writers Society

Pandora Hearts

Reviews: 3
Sat May 22, 2010 6:45 am
Daisy131Spoink says...

Pandora Hearts
Genre- Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance and Magic
NB-This is not my idea. This just a fanfic of the anime; Pandora Hearts.

Plot:

Abyss, a world where chains, beings that were at one point human and were transformed by the will of the Abyss, live. Chains must sign a contract with a human contractor in order to leave the Abyss. There are certain procedures to making a contract, but impromptu contracts can also be made, although they are illegal. Chains involved in illegal contracts must repeatedly consume humans in order to gain power from them.

In order to get a contract legally the contractor and chains must use Blood Sealing Mirrors. Instead of the contractor drinking the blood of the chain, the blood gets absorbed into the mirror where a seal is formed, keeping the seal off of the person. If the mirror is broken, you can lose the contract to the chain. It also has a limit on the power you can use.

The Abyss exists in a different dimension as Earth, and as thus, time doesn't truly exist in the Abyss. A person can find themselves in any random time period upon exiting the Abyss. According to prisoners, the Abyss can appear as a prison or a broken toy box, depending on the person.

The existence that governs the Abyss usually appears in the form of a bloodied rabbit doll with big round eyes. The real form of the Intention of the Abyss is a young girl with white hair, dressed similarly in white. Feeding off of the fear that trundles into the abyss, the girl is a merciless killer and will slit anyone’s throat in a second.

Each holding chains and a door to the Abyss, the Four Great Dukedom are the founders of Pandora; an organization which specializes in research regarding the Abyss. The Four Great Dukedom currently consists of the Vessalius, Rainsworth, Nightray and Barma family. Doors are gates to the Abyss that the four dukedoms control. Each dukedom has control over one, with Baskerville, an evil set family holding the last, fifth Door.

Of these four houses, the Vessalius and Nightray houses are thought of as exact opposites, like light and dark: the Vessalius house works publicly, while the Nightray house is responsible for doing the backstage work. These four Dukedoms have been in existence before the Tragedy of Sablier; a city which was once the capital of the world. However, 100 years ago, for unknown reasons, a ritual was used upon the city sending the entire mass, with its citizens, into the Abyss.

Your Role:

A group of people from all over the world are sentenced into the Abyss unwillingly. Quickly adapting to their surroundings they go in search for an exit and chains, which will help them escape from the horrors of the Abyss and the bloodied rabbit.

General Appearance of the Abyss.
The Abyss looks like an ancient city and is marred by rogues and bandits. It isn't the nicest place to be. Run by gears and clock work, nothing is powered without a gear behind it.
Spoiler! :

You can either be one of the family members, a chain or a human contractor, either way you are all within the Abyss. Everyone will be assigned a chain, whether that be NPC (resulting in the amount that join) or not. The numbers will be even set with only four human contractors, four chains and the rest can be members of the Four Great Dukedom. Before anyone can become one of the Four Great Dukedom there must be an even number between chains and contractors. As I said before, your chain can be NPC though I would rather prefer them not.

If you are a chain you are not ordinary looking. You take on the appearance of a human, otherwise you are actually a creature; with a human side and another, monstrous side used for fighting. Even in human form, Chains have different and weird coloured hairstyles and eye colour. Their weapons are big and strong. When in monster form they can be anything werewolf, banshee…what ever you like, though they have to some how coincide with their human form, EG. A cat like monster; cat ears and tail on the human form.

A chain and contractor do not have to like each other, okay. If you are partnered with someone it can be a hate relationship or even a love hate relationship. I will be choosing the contractor and chains and partnering you up, after you have been accepted. :3

When making your characters I would really like them to be something else. I mean this by, making them more like you, a believable character that isn’t just choppy sentences. And I mean it; I will not accept choppy sentences. Your pictures I would prefer to be in anime or just lengthy appearances (This has to be done either way) and disable the image criteria. After all this is a fanfic of an anime, and I would rather it be appearance slightly as so. Your flaws should believable not something stupid that won’t at all affect the character or not something so fatal that the character will burn up and die.

Character Templates

Human Contractor
Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance:
Image:
Personality:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Flaws:
Up for Love:
Other:

Chain

Spoiler! :
Name
Human Appearance:
Image:
Monster Appearance:
Image:
Weapon:
Power:
Personality:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Flaws:
Up for Love:
Other:

Four Great Dukedom

Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance:
Image:
Family/Loyalty:
Personality:
History:
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Flaws:
Up for Love:
Other:

NB. I’ll be gone for awhile so if you have any questions and I don’t answer I am very sorry. A storybook won’t be made till the places I want are filled out and all the paper work is sorted.

Available Characters

Spoiler! :
Chain 1: Chupatoasta; Aiden Lucifer
Chain 2: Dragonet; Collesta "Cole"
Chain 3: Nepogirl; Nakita Narino
Chain 4: Kidashka; Vea

Contractor 1: Apple; Asterid Herrings
Contractor 2: forsakinshadow; Ashton "Ash"
Contractor 3: Jolene; Alice Stacey
Contractor 4: Apple; Rayne "Ray" Blackings

Vessalius: Daisy131Spoink; Ozanthony “Oz” Vessalius
Rainsworth:
Nightray:
Barma:

NB. Before the family members are taken there must be atleast an even number imbetween the contractors and chains. Once and only then can the Dukedom family be taken. Another pointer is that I'll be choosing who is a chain to whom. When I do, I'll add a little profile which will signify whether you are good friends or enemies...

Contract and Chain:

I just want to stress this. Whoever you are partnered with doesn't mean you have to be great friends. You are just partnered with them to escape and even then it won't be easy. You can talk to the others, thats what I want. Your adventures aren't stuck with the one person, okay I got that off of my chest. :D Oh and also, there is a short profile where you just fill in whether or not you like you chain/contractor.

Spoiler! :
(1) Jolene; Alice Stacey & Chupatoasta; Aiden Lucifer
(2) Apple; Asterid Herrings & Neopgirl; Nakita Narino
(3) Forshakinshadow; Ashton "Ash" & Kidashka; Vea
(4) Apple; Ryane "Ray" Blackings & Dragonet; Collesta "Cole"

Profile:
Relationship between Contractor and Chain: (You can hate 'em, love 'em or just be plain on the matter.)
Loyalty: (Which family are you loyal too?)
Illegal or Legal Contract: (You have to have read above to get this, but is your contract legal or illegal?)
Other: (Anything else.)
Last edited by Daisy131Spoink on Sat May 29, 2010 6:35 am, edited 7 times in total.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 am
Apple says...

I'll create a human contractor, Daisy! :D

Name: Asterid Herrings

Appearance: Ringlet brown hair with a dead straight fringe, Asterid is considered a pretty girl to her friends though to herself she doesn’t see any beauty. Her deep coal brown eyes are brimmed by thick black eye lashes nested with in a tan complexion. Her cheeks are a natural rogue with high cheek bones and a feminine chin. With deep pink lips, Asterid stands tall at 175 cm. She has small nose that is pointed at a slight angle and a flashing that smile that never seems erasable.

Image: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... o.jpg?o=56

Personality: Childish and wild, Asterid is no ordinary person and cannot easily be missed. Loud and often air headed, Asterid loves to seize the day creating new off the top of her head. Asterid has a dire sweet tooth and is often found with a lollypop in her mouth. She gets nervous in front of people she doesn’t know and tends to babble continuously, though she doesn’t seem to notice. Asterid acts on the spur of the moment and this often gets her into a lot of trouble.

History: Asterid grew up in a moderately quiet town, on where everyone’s secrets were known by everyone. Asterid lived with her grandmother and grandfather for all of her life, because of the violent car crash that claimed her parents and unborn baby brother and sister.

Asterid would often imagine what it would be like having a brother and sister, and would end up adopting an animal to play as her siblings. When she was fourteen her grandmother died leaving only her grandfather. Packing their bags, her Grandfather shipped them away to London where Asterid was forced to live.

Likes/Dislikes: Asterid loves anything that is bright and fast. She loves the thrill of climbing trees or running barefoot in soft grass. She doesn’t like darkness and is often repelled against it. She has a dire sweet tooth that almost always claims her. Asterid doesn’t like shadows or being on her own.

Strengths/Flaws: Asterid is a very fast runner and can jump long lengths, having plenty experience behind her back with triathlons and school carnivals. She is very flexible and often can do flips numerous times, though this sends spasms down her back. Asterid is loud, and this is mainly because she is partially deaf in one ear. Her senses are rather slow and it takes her awhile to react to her surroundings. If something comes at her; she’ll freeze like a deer in front of the headlights of a car.

Up for Love: “Love is a very large monster. Once you are in its grip you cannot escape,” Aster always says this, in hope to try and seem more childish. When in fact she rather likes the idea of being in someone’s arms,

Other: Asterid wear a kitty collar around her neck, with a rather large bell. It tinkers when ever she walks and this often infuriates the people around her. Why does she wear it? Because it was her late cat's.
I spy!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat May 22, 2010 12:07 pm
jolene says...

Save a spot for human things.
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 pm
kidashka says...

Saving spot for female chain.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat May 22, 2010 2:24 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'll join but I'm a little confused about it all.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat May 22, 2010 8:04 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I'll join, but post later under human...Thank you!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun May 23, 2010 1:37 am
jolene says...

*here is mine!*

Name: Alice Staley

Appearance: long black hair with green eyes really tall, 5 feet 7 1/2 inches, and slim

Image: can't download pics on my phone...ill try to do it on a computer

Personality: quite ,but not shy or bold.

History: she never knew her real parents. Was raised by Angel and Mike Staley.

Likes/Dislikes:

Dislikes:talking, not punishing bad people

Strengths/Flaws:

Strengths: stalking and being quite.

Flaws: too tall to fit in anything small.

Up for Love: yes. If you can get close to her.

Other: has a white horse that follows her around everywhere
Love from the girl who wishes she could fly and be a wolf,

J. L. S.

LOOK HERE!

Spoiler! :
If you support LGBT people please come join at this group! viewgroup.php?f=336

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun May 23, 2010 9:14 am
Rydia says...

*Moved to Storybooks*
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 23, 2010 10:05 am
Apple says...

When is this gonna start, Daisy? :pirate2:
I spy!

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Tue May 25, 2010 11:23 pm
NepoGirl says...

Female Chain!

Name: Nakita Narino

Human Appearance: Large red, blood stained eyes. Silver hair that goes pat her shoulders and are tied with a frilly black ribbon with a red cross. She had large black cat ears on her head and a long black tail that is usually bandaged. She is short and petite, with pale skin. She is normally wearing a black turtle neck with long sleeves that expose her shoulders and Red Cross tattoo. On the turtle neck, she had a thick black collar and likes to bandage her jackets. She wears baggy black pat with assorted pockets and likes to go barefoot. She had sharp teeth and sharp claws also. She also is very short and petite, making her most childlike than she already is.

Image:http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af45/UKNOWTHEIROUTTHEIR/Anime/gothic20cat20girl.jpg

Monster Appearance: She is a large, sleek, black cat. She has a red cross on her chest, her tail, and her forehead. She has long sharp claws that can cut boulders and large red eyes. She also had a Red Cross necklace.

Image:http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/rexdarkheart/Monsters%20and%20Creatures/Fur%20Monsters/BlackDemonCat.jpg Like this but the white things are red, her eyes are red, and her necklace is a Red Cross.

Weapon: She uses her claws, human form and monster. In human form, she can also do some martial art moves.

Power: She is perceptive, can see many details.

Personality: She is young and shy. Though she is a chain, she hates killing and hurting people and since she is young, she is very emotionally. She has a soft spoken voice and easily stepped on.

History: She came from the Narino family, a family who produced the most fearsome chains. However she was told weak by her family members and was kicked out. She wandered the street, helpless, until she became a Chain for a human. She has many sisters and brothers, though she hasn’t seen them since she was kicked out.

Likes/Dislikes: She likes the quiet and rain, but hates getting wet. She loves to help people and because she takes on a cat appearance, she loves to sleep. She hates violence of any kind and prefers to stay away from it. She also hates water and being starved.

Strengths/Flaws: She is agile and flexible. Has great stamina and can run up to an hour without getting tired. She can run very fast in both forms. She can deliver quick attacks that aren’t fatal, but she can weaken them. She can also carry people on her back while she is in monster form. Her flaws are that she hesitates when attacking, leaving her vulnerable. She absolutely is afraid of blood, any sign of it, from herself or the enemy, will make her freeze up and makes her vulnerable.
Up for Love: Sure.

Other: She is very gentle and shy. She also knows first aid.

Well, here’s my profile. Hope we start soon!
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed May 26, 2010 12:11 am
Dragonet says...

I'll definitely join! I'll have a chain person, though I'm not sure if I'll do a boy or girl.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 am
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Aiden Lucifer

Human Appearance: Aiden has long, long black hair, and bright blue eyes. Instead of actual demon ears that portray his demon, he had pointed ears, much like an elf. He's tall, standing at six foot five, and is also very, very strong. He is not usually wearing a shirt, and has brown wolf fur wrapped around his lower body, as well as wrist cuffs, his head band, and his hair tie. (So that's not his fur!) However, his tail is big, brown, and real!

Image:
Spoiler! :

Monster Appearance: He's a huge black wolf, with fire burning within him. Real fire. He's called Le loup de feu which means The Wolf of Fire

Image:
Spoiler! :

Weapon: A longsword with wolf heads of iron as the handle

Spoiler! :

Power: He can control fire

Personality: Aiden is very, very protective of not just his daughter, but his friends as well. He's easily angered, and very hot-headed. He does have a loving side to him, you just have to find it.

History: Aiden has had his name (Le loup de fue) since he was a child and caught a whole forest on fire. When he was eighteen, he met a woman he was in love with. They had a child together, and then... said woman threatened to reveal Aiden's secret word to his worst enemies, which would basically force Aiden to stay in his monster form his whole life. He, after many attempts, killed the woman, and never regretted it. He saw it as a way to protect himself, but more importantly, his daughter.

Likes/Dislikes:

Women
Animal-like monsters
Humans
Fire
Heat
Ashes

Dislikes:
Water
People who want to harm his daughter
Stupid humans
Human-like monsters

Strengths/Flaws: He's blind in his right eye, so that's an obvious bad point, and there's also the french word for burn (brûler) will bring him to his knees in his human form. It makes him feel as it he's on fire. He's very skilled with a sword, so that's a plus, and he also had inhuman strength in his human form.

Up for Love: If you can talk him into it

Other: He's blind in his right eye, and has a daughter names Alisiana

Alisiana:

Spoiler! :
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 am
View Likes
Daisy131Spoink says...

Hey, this has more people in it then I thought! Thank guys. So far we have four chains and human contractor. That’s all I want, sorry if you were interested. Now you can only be part of the four dukedom family. :D

EDIT: We need a few more male characters. Sort of now, we're being over run by females. There is only one male character. :smt004 Unless he is going to get all the attention we need a few more guys.

Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 am
Daisy131Spoink says...

Name: Ozanthony “Oz” Vessalius

Appearance: Yellow blonde hair which makes his features look younger then they actually are, Oz has emerald green eyes which are always have a smirk within them. He isn’t very tall for his age, standing at five foot seven, though he portrays himself as someone who seven foot nine. Oz has a slim build with a pale-cream complexion. He doesn’t look the toughest though look’s can be deceiving.

Image:
Spoiler! :

Family/Loyalty: Vessalius

Personality: Bad boy and flirtatious, Oz is someone who always gets the ladies. Wearing a cat bell around his neck, he plays innocent and the hardship of horrible life, he is someone who often makes people, males in particular envious and spite filled towards him.

History: Oz is one of the Vessalius family members and is supposedly the heir to protecting the doorway from the Abyss and into Earth. His mother was one of the Nightray’s and though the rest of his family doesn’t know this, Oz hides it with great heed. Oz’s sister was killed because she was seen talking to another family, Oz didn’t say anything and nodded when they said it had to be done.

Likes/Dislikes: Oz loves girls and candy. Those are the one thing that tantalises his mind and makes him smile. He isn’t one to complain about the appearance about the girl or the taste of candy as long as he has it. Oz doesn’t like reading or talking about anything diplomatically. He has a bad boy quirk and isn’t afraid to show it, loving to stand up for his opinions.

Strengths/Flaws: Oz is very charming and can easily fool anyone into doing anything wants. He comes across a little too strong which can make him to seem pushy. And which he is, especially when it comes to getting what he wants.

Up for Love: Yes, whether that is from a chain, human contractor or other family member.

Other: Oz always has a lollypop in his mouth and sack full of candies in his pockets.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm
kidashka says...

Umm, I used a pokemon for my monster form... Is that okay? :D

Name: Vea
Human Appearance: Sort of like the mermaid below, but with legs as opposed to a tail...
Image:
Spoiler! :

Monster Appearance: (I wasn't really sure what kind of 'monster' you wanted, so I went for a pokemon :smt003 )
Image:
Spoiler! :

Weapon: Like a long, doubled blade sword thing.
Power: Water control
Personality: Pretty serene and levelheaded, she's usually the voice of reason.
History: Has lived her life fairly independantly. She values alliances between other chains.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes water, swimming. Dislikes electricity, heat, intolerant people.
Strengths/Flaws: Flaws: Cannot survive long without water - her skin starts to crack and she will quickly die of dehydration. She's not particularlt strong. Strengths: Agile and quickthinking.
Up for Love: Yes
Other: :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus