Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

"truth." I snickered,
"chicken!!" I leaned back, "Let me think." Hmm, a basic question.
"come on Domi! Ask him!" I smiled at gemma.
"Tarrion, who do you like, as in more then a friend." He swallowed hard and tensed up, i watched his eyes. They say if someone looks left they are thinking about lying. He was looking left. "Don't lie." He looked up and stared at us.
"Umm..." Oh god why didn't i ask a different question? This was going to be sooo awkward. For all of us. Every one looked just as worried as i did.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Wren

I sighed.

Dominique, I knew that was what he would reply with, as much as I wished with all my heart it would be my name coming out of his mouth.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

I bit my lip, willing the earth to swallow me up. If I told the truth, would I hurt somebody? Would I be shoved away, feared as always? I shifted uncomfortably. I had assumed it was pretty obvious. Had I been wrong?

"Come on Tar, just answer," Gemma pleaded. At least I knew she didn't want me like that. She was more or less a sister to me.

I eyed Wren nervously, then Domi. Wren looked hopeful. I could just lay down and die. I couldn't lie, and I couldn't avoid hurting somebody and scaring the other out of her wits. "I thought that was pretty obvious before..." In all truth I had thought that they had all known. The girl that was just out of reach...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 am

Wren

Dominique. It was Dominique.... I knew it. How ironic, the girl that didn't like him in that way.... was the one who I was jealous of most of her position.

I didn't want to hear the rest of it, but I couldn't leave... I was stuck here, tortured yet wanting to hear.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

9 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 am
JackpotJohnson says...

Dimitri

Dimitri was out in the woods, and you can guess there were giant wolves. So Dimitri put up his best fight. But did not prevail. Dimitri is dead!
-JJ-
My new website needs members: http://wwww.writethiswaywriters.webs.com

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

What? Who did he mean? Did he mean... ME?
"Tarrion, t-that's really sweet and all, but i'm not sure I'm ready for a guy." He looked broken.
"Why domi, i would never hurt you or do what... dimitri did to you." I slid away from him. Lifting my sleeve to reveal the burn that would mark me forever.
"Cause that happened, i know you would never do that. But it is a constant reminder that i shouldn't fall in love." I looked over at wren. "Besides, there is someone else who is better for you."

He looked confused, wren looked utterly surprised. I curled up, hugging my knees and blocking my face, as tears streamed down it. I wanted love but I wasn't allowed it.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

Random avatar

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 am

Wren

I sighed. "No, Domi, you're the one for him," I said quietly. "You always were... and Tarrion would never do that to you..." I looked at her sadly.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 am
eldEr says...

TARRION

And so it was done. Wren was hurt and Domi was as afraid of me as ever. Even despite her reassurances, I knew that Wren was very hurt. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't help feeling for Domi.

"Dom, will you listen to me for a second?" I whispered, looking her in the eye.

She nodded. Everybody was watching me. It was pressure, but I would live with it.

"I would kill the man who did that to you. I would never do anything to hurt you and I would do whatever I could to make you happy. Even if that means leaving you alone to live your own life." It was true, I didn't even have to lie. I'm not saying it wouldn't break me, but I would let her go if that's what she needed from me.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 am
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

I leaned in closer to tarr. Ignoring the stares i was getting from every one else. I was almost sitting on tarrs lap, i couldn't possibly get any closer.
"Tarr, i-i don't know what to say." He put his hand gently on my cheek and i leaned into it.
"Domi, let me try something..." He trailed off leaning his head closer to mine. I closed my eyes and let my instincts take over. His lips pressed against mine, they were so warm and inviting. I leaned in closer. I wanted his lips. I quickly pulled away. I could feels every one's eyes drilling into our heads.
"Wow, tarrion. I, I think i love you."

The Book.

Random avatar

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 am

*Ah, I love giving my characters hopeless love cases. ^_^*

Wren

I left quickly. Domi had gotten Tar. Everyone was happy. His love case was there. Everything was working out nicely.

And yet... even though I had known, somehow I had been hoping for something to happen. They were all distracted so I ran out.

I didn't look back and desperately hoped they wouldn't notice. I ran as far and as fast as I could until I couldn't run anymore.

I fell onto a log and I cried.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 pm
jemjive says...

GEMMA

Tarrion and Dominique. Dominique and Tarrion. I would have to get used to hearing those names together. I was truly happy for Tarrion, but I knew how it went. I had seen it with my girlfriends in the village. Love can overtake friendship. I suppose you could say I was jealous. I wasn't jealous of Domi for having Tarrion's love, lord knows I have enough of that, in a brotherly way. I was jealous for the time I was about to lose and she was about to gain.

Wren had quietly slipped out, looking glum. I decided to do the same, they needed some time alone. Wren was sitting on a log by the coals of the earlier fire. I walked over and sat next to her, she was crying. "Are you okay?" I asked. Holdong back tears of my own. No Gemma, you don't cry. You can't.

"No," sobbed Wren, "The one girl, one girl, that didn't want anything to do with a man, had both of them after her. Where does that leave us Gemma?"

"That leaves us... leaves us... I don't really know. Let's take a walk." I said.

She stood up and nodded.

"You like Tarrion don't you?" I whispered. She nodded as tear silently rolled down her cheek.

"But it doesn't matter. I don't want to be the girl to get between love. I can't be." said Wren, drying her eyes. "Gemma I-"

I stopped her, "Sssssssh, hang on. I think I heard something." That I did, the bushes were rustling and twigs were snapping.

"W-w-what if it-t-t's wolves?" stuttered Wren.

"I don't think so." I said. I had heard whispering.
Last edited by jemjive on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

384 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 pm
eldEr says...

TARRION

For a momment I was happier than I ever had been in my life. But that moment seemed to be short-lived. Both Gemma and Wren had left...and the daunting memorie of the one I had left behind. The one I hadn't even thought about until now. Cerinia... My evil fiance, the one who hated me and who I hated. The one I would have been forced to marry had I not been taken here. I felt dirty, like I was cheating.

Domi frowned. "What's wrong Tar?" She sounded afraid.

"I'm a disgusting cheater," I muttered.

"What?!"

I shook my head. "Can I tell you something? Something that's been haunting me since my fifteenth birthday?"

She nodded, but she didn't look happy. I don't blame her. I didn't really deserve anybody right now anyways.

I sighed. "Ever since my fifteenth birthday, I have been engaged to a slime of a woman. She hates me and I hate her, but there's nothing we could do about it. She had wealth and I boyish charm. My parents always were fortune-hunters...anyways... So it was settled. I suppose I'll never see her again and I say good ridance." Tears stung my eyes. I was going to lose Domi because of this, I just knew it. "I'm so, so sorry. I had always thought that it would be like that for me, that I had no other option. I would be forced to marry a girl I couldn't stand, who had no respect for me..." I trailed off, holding back tears.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Please no one interrupt this plotline as of YET.... thank you. ^_^

Wren

The whispering grew louder. As I turned towards the trees, I could hear footsteps. Stella and I immediately stood, on our guard.

I could hear snippets of conversation. They were humans, not wolves, that was a relief.... but good? That was something we didn't know.

Suddenly, three figures stepped out of the trees.

They froze as they saw us, and we did the same.

Finally, Stella spoke. "Who... are you?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

66 Reviews

Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 pm
SisterItaly says...

DOMINIQUE

E-engaged...
"You don't like her, right?" He scoffed,
"No, i hate her. You're mad, aren't you?" I looked up at him, he seemed so sad. I held back tears.
"As long as you don't like her... then i am here. For you." I leaned agaisnt him. I should trust him, but that gut wrenching feeling came back. The same one that i felt the first time a guy hit me. I closed my eyes. I knew i could trust him. Is this what real love is, sacraficing for someone? He wrapped his arm around me. Yes, this was love.

"Tarrion, im going to bed, im falling asleep on you." I pulled away from him and crawled into my bed area. He smiled,
"Good night."

The Book.

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11