z

Young Writers Society

Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue May 25, 2010 1:33 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

Hope
"Whatever. Everybody out! Hope's it!" I was glad he let it go. I couldn’t just tell him I wished I was someone’s favourite, and that I particularly liked him. Eliza creeping behind him just made it worse. I climbed down from the tree scolding Rootbeer for losing my cover.

Once everyone was back to the hilltop I started to count smiling Even though Rootbeer was a really bad hider she was a wonderful seeker. :D

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue May 25, 2010 1:36 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Yea..ha ha, sorry!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue May 25, 2010 1:44 am
Sapi says...

Eliza

"...30! Ready or not...well, I'm coming!"

I had hid under a picnic blanket out in the open, but I expected to move when Hope wasn't looking. I heard the crunch, crunch of her footsteps die away. Quietly, I slid out from under the blanket simply to see Hope ten feet in front of me, facing away, but with her eagle ears, she had heard me coming out.

"Found you!" She grinned with relief.

"I'm it!" I called to everyone else.

Aiden, Rebecca, Faith, and Saphire were all hiding under the bank of the pond a few yards away. They climbed out, shivering, only for Saphire to complain that Hide-and-seek was getting boring.

"Humph!" I said, "Pwetty pwease just one more game?" I replied in my best baby voice.

Saphire sighed.

"Alright," she said, "But just one more!"

"Yay!"I sat down in the grass. "1...2...3...4..."
New to YWS? Check out The Buddy System!

Want to know what's going on around here? Visit Squills - the YWS News

Join The Storybook Revolution...Help revive the Storybooks!

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue May 25, 2010 4:11 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

I just found out my laptop is going bye bye next week so I thought I should pull out before I get way into the story line . . . Sorry :( :?

A. S.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue May 25, 2010 10:34 am
Rydia says...

No worries but check back after and if it's still running, you can join us then. We'll keep Hope in.

Faith

Cold! Apparently it wasn't such a good idea to get wet, even when it was a sunny day and hide and seek didn't exactly give you much chance to run around. I was starting to think we should change to tag or something but Eliza wanted to play one more game.

"Sure, we can go again!" I smiled at her and marvelled at not having been it even once. That was thanks to Lyric's amazingness! As Eliza started counting and we ran off to hide, I grabbed hold of Rooty and picked him up.

"Hey! What are you-" I silenced Hope with a mischevious grin and a wink. I never made it obvious who my favourite was because I didn't want to upset my other favourites. While I was spending time with everyone they could still think that they were my favourite but actually it was Hope. We weren't at all alike, she found me annoying and had recently been thrilled to get her own room but... she was my twin. I couldn't help but like Hope the best and want her to be happy. Still. That didn't stop me being lonely now that I had to sleep on my own.

"Go hide," I told her. "They'll not find you." Darting off in the other direction, I headed for a picnic blanket and a huddle of adults. I put on my best little girl smile and lay flat on the ground behind them, pulling Rooty down with me. Hopefully they were nice people who wouldn't give me away.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm
darkangel_05 says...

Glen

I am having the time of my life, reading a book in a cozy place in the park when Eliza approached me and asked if ever I saw the twins passed my way. "Have you seen them?" she asked, panting.

"I saw them from the corner of my eye; I think they're over there," I replied without looking from my book and pointed to a random direction at the park. Soon she sped off to the false sign I gave her. After several minutes, I lie down on the picnic blanket and dozed off; Hope's book laid open over my face.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

117 Reviews

Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 pm
Sapi says...

Eliza

I ran in the direction he was pointing, looking behind all the rocks, trees, and everything else in that portion of the park. Nothing.

Realizing Glen's trick soon, I ran straight back to the place he was reading (now snoozing) and pulled the book off his face so I could pull his ears and shout in them. I was an expert at this, knowing that Glen's most sensitive spot was his ears, and I woke him.

"What? Huh?," he exclaimed as he stirred. "You lied!" I said, "But I don't really care because I don't need your help!"

My brother gave me an innocent look, but it didn't fool me. Sighing, I went away to look for Faith and Hope. However, no sooner had I turned away than I saw Faith staring me in the eyes, just under a table of adults chattering.

"Found you!" I shouted with glee.

"Let's do something else now," said Faith, dusting herself off from coming from the ground.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu May 27, 2010 12:52 am
fictionfanatic says...

I know this is stupid since it's my own SB but can someone fill me in? My computer frozed and my dad was away on business until today.
Live, Love, Laugh

117 Reviews

Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 am
Sapi says...

We've been playing hide-and-seek. It just finished. We;re going to do something else now.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Faith

Dusting the dirt off my clothes, I let Rooty up and shouted out to the others that I had been found. "Game over! Come out, come out wherever you areee!" They gradually appeared and we grouped up around the picnic blanket again. The sun was climbing higher in the sky but it felt a little cooler. Probably the wind that had started blowing. It would have been nice if my clothes weren't so wet.

"Now can we play blind man's buff?" Hope asked again, scratching Rooty between the ears.

"There's too many people," Destiny said.

"How about What Time is it Mister Wolf?" Trixie suggested.

"Boring! Why not scarecrow tig?" That was Lyric's idea and suddenly a wave of grins ran around the group.

"Yeah, that's fun!"

"Sound good, Faith's on!"

"Whyyyyyy, it's a new game!" I pulled a pouty face but didn't mind really. Scarecrow tig was a wicked game and being on? Well I'd just have to be super fast.

"I don't know-" Aiden seemed to think about it for a moemnt. "Okay we'll have two people on to make it easier. Pick a partner, Faith."

Ooooh who to choose? Not Hope because she wouldn't like being on and I wasn't sure if Glen was up for playing. Choosing Lyric or Destiny would make it too easy, they were really good at tig so- "I'm choosing-" I spun around, looking at them all with a grin and then pounced at Aiden. "You'll be on with me won't you Aidy?" I grinned and tickled him back for earlier. Hah! He thought I'd forgotten but I was Faith master of rememberance and stuff.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan