Mulan! I love her!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri May 21, 2010 8:23 pm
Elinor says...

Yes, and then I'll have to get rid of a few villains. I would really like an Evil Queen and Evil Stepmother, though. ^_^

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

Reviews: 3
Sat May 22, 2010 2:59 am
WordsInMyMind says...

Here's my character...finally

Name: Jasmine

Age: Er, I have no idea. Is she a teen or in her twenties?

Appearance: Her skin is naturally tanned. Her eyes are chocolate brown and her hair is jet black

Picture: Image

Personality: Jasmine always has her own way of doing things and she doesn't like to be told what to do. She doesn't like having to be a certain way and she also dislikes beind contained
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Sun May 23, 2010 1:49 am
Elinor says...

Okay! I suppose we can just start this and have others join/post their profiles later.

Aurora

All she remembered was getting knocked out. When she awoke again, she expected to be right to be right in the forest where she had left, but the place that she ended up in was quite different. The skies were grey and the ground coated with debris. The remains of bright colorful buildings were spewed all over; they looked much different then anything Aurora had ever seen. She wondered if she was dreaming, or if Phillip would rescue her from this place. She got up and put her purple robe on, and went to explore, to see if she could find a way out, a way back home.

-- Walt Disney

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun May 23, 2010 2:33 am
phantom of the potter says...

Peter Pan

Peter awoke slowly, drifting in and out of consciousness. He slowly became aware of a ringing in his ears. Keeping his eyes closed, Peter mumbled and rubbed his ear to get rid of the noise. The ringing got louder and indignant.

Peter! Wake up, Peter! Wake up, wake up, wake up!

Peter muttered irritably.

Peter Pan!

"Tink?" Peter opened his eyes blearily. The ringing answered him frantically. Peter jolted awake, soaring high into the air. Memories were flooding back to Peter. He and the Lost Boys had laid siege on the pirates - Captain Hook had - Hook!

"Hook!" roared Peter. "Where are - " Peter cut himself short as he looked around the landscape. Peter was in some kind of wasteland. No place in Neverland looked like this...

"Tink?" called Peter softly. Tinkerbell soared up to rest on Peter's shoulder. "Where are we?" he whispered.

I don't know, replied the fairy, worried. I was knocked unconcious.

Peter swallowed. He drifted over the rubble cautiously. Peter pulled out his dagger. "Do you think it was Hook that sent us here?" he asked Tinkerbell quietly.

I don't think so, Peter... she said, nestling close to Peter's neck nervously. Before I blacked out... There was a horrible feeling - Like the world was tearing itself apart. Hook couldn't do that...

"No, no, you're - " Peter froze. Something was moving in the rubble below. A girl. Fascinated, Peter swooped down to her level.

"Hello?" he said quietly. The girl spun around, her blonde hair swirling around her.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 am
captain.classy says...

[Maleficent]

I awoke on a dirty floor and quickly rose, hoping no one had seen. Only peasants were seen on the dirt floors of the wilderness. In fact, I had barely ever been outside. Except for when I turned into a dragon.

I looked around. Where was Crow Bird? I picked up my staff and searched inside its glowing green orb. But, it didn't tell me what I wanted. I didn't see my land, the land I had fought so hard for. Where was my castle? Instead, in the orb, and all around me, was barren land, consisting of only dirt, sand, seldom bushes and fallen buildings.

I walked over to what looked like the remains of a building and climbed up a large pile of rubble. "Crow Bird!" I had my orb shout silently into the air. It was a call that only by bird knew, and only he could hear.

But, I heard voices. I whipped around to see a small red haired boy and... Aurora. Aurora was here - but where was here?

If we were still in my land, I would have stuck her down. But, this wasn't the time. My safety must come before my dreams and revenge.

I turned around to seek out people that I could use, and maybe that knew what this place was.

Reviews: 3
Sun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Jasmine:

I placed my hand to my head and groaned. When I sat up and opened my eyes it was not what I was expecting. The palace was not there. In its place was gray debris and empty space. I stood quickly and looked around.

"Aladdin?" I called. There was no response. I began to walk in search. For what I didn't know. All I knew is that I couldn't be the only one here.

*Oh, and is Jasmine allowed to have her tiger Rajah here or no?*
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 am
Lauren2010 says...

Alice

"Hello?" Alice said warily to the boy floating just above the ground. "Who are you?"

Alice pushed some of the rubble off of her and climbed out as she waited for his answer. This place was strange, but certainly not stranger than any place she had been before. Why, she had just been having tea with the Mad Hatter moments ago. Now she was in a deserted wasteland.

"Well I'm Peter of course, Peter Pan," the boy said. "And this is Tinkerbell." He gestured to a small floating thing beside him. "Who are you?"

"I'm Alice," she answered. She looked around at the decrepit buildings around them. "You wouldn't by any chance know where we are, would you?" she asked Peter.
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 am
phantom of the potter says...

Peter Pan

"I don't have a clue," replied Peter. "I - " He paused, watching Tinkerbell. The fairy had soared down to look at the girl, Alice. Tinkerbell paused just in front of Alice's nose, staring snootily back at her. Peter flipped himself in mid-air, amused.

Alice seemed confused, but she didn't move as Tinkerbell inspected her. After a moment, Tinkerbell flew back up to Peter's shoulder and glared down at Alice from her perch.

Her nose is crooked. And her eyes look funny.

Peter laughed. Alice wrinkled her nose. "Why are you laughing?"

"Tink doesn't approve of you," laughed Peter. He squinted at her. "Says you've got a crooked nose."

Alice put her hands on her hips. "I didn't hear her say anything!"

Tinkerbell rang out indignantly. Peter ignored her. "Hear the ringing? It's fairy-speak. Don't take what Tink says too personally, though. She's a jealous little bugger." Tink glared at Peter furiously.

Alice opened her mouth to say something, but Peter interrupted her. "To answer your question, Nosey, no, I don't know where we are. I thought you might know."
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 am
Yuriiko says...

Snow White:

Poison apple?

No, it wasn't a poison apple. She didn't take in something poisonous and all she knew was that her evil queen stepmother had gone out for years. She started to blink her eyes again and pinch her arm. Nothing happened. The place around her was dark and the sky was totally gloomy. She felt the strong cold air hit against her fair skin. Goosebumps started to transmit slight chills all around her body.

"Where am I?" her scared eyes wandered out the place. Her forest animals were no were in sight and also, her prince charming too.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm
eldEr says...

Pocahontas

I groaned and opened my eyes, pushing myself up with my elbows. I looked around, panicked. This wasn't the forest... Or the village, or the cornfields. Everywhere I looked all I saw was grey and little bits of rubble. I rose to shaky feet, reaching for something to support me and finding nothing. I nearly fell flat on my face.

"Hello?" I shouted after regaining balance. My head throbbed and I put a hand to it, rubbing. No answer. I frowned and started walking; it seemed like the only thing I could do. "Anybody?" I called. Still no answer, so I kept walking.

Well, I had been looking for some excitment hadn't I? No, this just crossed the line. It wasn't excitement, it was some horrible fate. I crossed my arms and stopped walking. This was just ridiculous.

"Is anybody there?" I called out. My last string of hope was being wasted.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 24, 2010 1:58 pm
Elinor says...

[That's fine if you have Rajah]

Aurora

Aurora turned around, as she was beginning to get frightened. At just what kind of a place was she at? Aurora had thought that she heard more people around her-could they have suffered her same fate? What in the world was going on. Then she heard a thick voice call out in broken English. She wasn't alone! That made Aurora happy. Maybe the person who she had heard could help her find Phillip.

"I'm here! I'm here!" She ran as fast as she could, trying to find where the voice was coming from. She was stopped by bumping into something, which caused her to fall downward on the rocky ground. Aurora saw that it was a girl, unlike anyone that she had ever seen before. Her skin was as dark as coffee, and hair was jet-black. She was draped in a loose dress that looked like it was made from animal skin.

"Who are you?"

-- Walt Disney

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon May 24, 2010 2:54 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Alice

"Well I don't know either," Alice said. She eyed the little fairy for a moment, trying to decide if Peter and his little sidekick were worth bringing along with her. Peter seemed harmless, and possibly nice to have in a tight spot - seeing as he could fly. But the fairy, well she would probably just be annoying.

"Why don't we three stick together and see if we can find out where we are?" she asked Peter.

Peter looked to Tinkerbell, who said something to him.

"Aw, Tink, come on," he said. "She seems fine."

Tinkerbell said something else, the ringing of her fairy voice growing loud and stained.

"Now be nice, Tink," Peter warned.

The fairy crossed her little arms and turned away from him, but she stuck by so Alice took it as probably a good thing. "So we'll go together?" she asked.
Got YWS?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Belle

Where was the beast? Well...he wasn't exactly a beast in the since of the word, in fact he was a prince. An enchantress had cast a spell on him because he was vain, cruel and greedy.

But she didn't see that man that Belle did. The beast was a good and kind soul once you got past his beast appearance and the barriers he set up. She even liked to think that maybe she had something to do with it. After all, she did love him and she did change his beastly exterior to reveal a very charming and handsome prince.

But where was he now? And where was she at?

"Hello there!" Belle called out, hoping she could find someone. She spotted someone talking to another. They both looked young, maybe a little younger than her. The girl had blonde hair and a blue dress. Something similar to Belle's own.

The boy, however, was floating. Belle, amazed, walked towards them.

"Hello," she greeted them each with a smile, then turned to the boy.

"How are you doing that?"

PHILLIP

"Aurora!" he called, riding his white-gray steed. He was the most faithful horse he had ever had.

He needed to know where Aurora was. He had saved her from the evil Malificent and slaughtered her as a dragon. With the help of the three good fairies of course. But now she was missing. And he was in a new, strange place.

"Aurora!" he called again, riding frantically. "Hurry up boy and I'll throw in a few carrots with a bucket of oats."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm
AquaMarine says...

Jafar.

SQUAAAAAAAAAWK! "Jafar, Jafar! Wake up, you old coot."

A thin hand swatted the parrot, and then moved up to shield its owners eyes from the glaring sun. Jafar's lip curled.

"Iago! Where are we?"

"How should I know?" the parrot said peevishly, giving his wings a few flaps and landing back down beside Jafar. "I'm just a bird, remember?"

"Ah!" Jafar yelled, getting to his feet and looking around at the grey place he'd be transported to. "This is some trick of that genie. No doubt he and Aladdin plan to further my humiliation." For a moment, Jafar's eyebrows dipped as he remembered the terrible horror of being tricked by that ... street rat.

"No matter," he said after a pause, "Fly around, Iago, go see who's there."

"I don't need to fly." Iago pointed with a wing. "There are people right over there, dumbo."
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato