z

Young Writers Society

Quite Unlike a Fairytale

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm
Elinor says...

Sure! By the way, I've edited out the classic characters. We'll have enough people without them, and besides, the characters from the movies are more the content of Disney whereas the other characters are more of symbols.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 18, 2010 11:18 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Name: Prince Phillip
Appearance: Golden brown hair and very handsome. Thin, muscular build with deep, dark brown eyes.
Picture: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 62-240.jpg
Personality: A fighter. He is very brave, courageous and strong and will fight for what he believes in and for the things he loves even if it requires risking his life. He is a great singer and doesn't let social class bother him. He's in love with Briar Rose although she really turns out to be Princess Aurora.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed May 19, 2010 2:44 am
eldEr says...

Name: Pocahontas

Appearance: Long, straight, jet-black hair and a fit body. Very dark chocolate brown eyes.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Strong willed, stubborn and free-spirited. She is the kind of girl who doesn't follow people around. She does as she pleases, when she pleases and is very curious. She loves to get herself into sticky situations and is rather brave.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am
darkangel_05 says...

Name: Ursula

Appearance: An obese purple-skinned, white-haired sea witch with a facial mole, but from the waist down she has six black tentacles. She is a cecaelia, having tentacles instead of a tail.

Picture:

Personality: She was banished from Atlantica, and plans to revenge on the King and become queen of Atlantica. She is very good at magic, she's cunning and clever unlike Morgana.
Sometimes B sharp,
Never B flat,
Always B natural.

I love writing songs and listening to music and books and daydreaming and coffee at five in the morning.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 am
kidashka says...

Can I be Aladdin?
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 am
Yuriiko says...

Can I be "Anastatia" as one of the villains? or not I will be glad to have Snow White. :D
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm
Elinor says...

yuriko-You can be both! Everyone can have two characters.

Kidashka-sure!

-- Walt Disney

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm
ScarletteRose says...

**Do the personalities have to follow the movie exactly? Could I give Eric a bit of a twist?

Name: Prince Eric

Appearance: He's tall and broad and handsome as all Disney princes should be. Black hair and blue eyes are his most memorable features.

Picture:
Spoiler! :
eric.jpg
eric.jpg (7.27 KiB) Viewed 238 times

Personality: Eric is a believer in true love and is a little bit dense. He's brave and kind and he loves the ocean. He would do anything for Ariel and he loves adventure, as well as surprises. He's a dreamer and is at times, easily distracted.
Everyone's favorite life coach.
♪♥♫◦°°◦Lette◦°°◦♫♥♪

My blog: http://empressofsnark.blogspot.com/

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I claim the spot of cinderella I will post when I get the chance. Can I give her a few little twists?
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Elinor says...

Scarlette + Lady - Sure, but please don't stray too far from the characters that were created.

-- Walt Disney

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm
AquaMarine says...

Totally totally totally claiming Jafar. But, erm, I'm going to assume he isn't a genie because ... that would be less fun. Also, I think Iago will be part of this too. That okay, El?

Name: Jafar

Appearance: Jafar is towering, with broad shoulders and an extremely angular body. He has glowering eyebrows and a thin, slashing beard. His face is generally marred by an expression of greed, anger or disdain.

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Jafar has an inexhaustible greed for power, which is ultimately the tool to his downfall. He loves no-one, and hates all (especially Aladdin and the Genie) although he seems to enjoy the thought of other people worshipping and being in his power. Jafar is cruel, and is never adverse to taking advantages of others to further his cause. Always a schemer, Jafar will tend to plot against everyone, and probably won't enjoy being ordered around. He has one companion, his talking parrot Iago, who is prone to angry and sarcastic ranting.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm
Elinor says...

Hehe, that's fine, Amy.

-- Walt Disney

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 pm
Yuriiko says...

I'll just have Snow White then! :wink:

Profile Character:

Name: Snow White

Picture: Same as the usual. Her height's average, skin's fair, red lips, rosy cheeks and cute short hair. :)
Spoiler! :
snow-white-coloring-pages.jpg
snow-white-coloring-pages.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Personality: She admires purity and loves forest animals and nature. She loves music and can sing well. She's an innocent and naive girl that can sometimes leads her to trouble. Her immeasurable kindness and sweetness to everything makes her hopes and dreams come true but... not when it comes to her evil queen stepmother.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 am
Elinor says...

Oookay. So, we have 5 more characters left in this storybook, and already 15 people, which is a lot, so we're bound to loose a few people/have this go in to chaos. What I'm thinking is that we can let those who want to bring in a second character, or we can just get rid of a few that we don't need.

-- Walt Disney

Reviews: 1
Fri May 21, 2010 1:05 am
homesickatspacecampp says...

I was wondering if we could include Mulan??
eat. sleep. laugh;)

i'll never live the dream of the prom kings and the drama queens, i'd like to think the best of me is still hiding up my sleeve(:

take it from the top(:

DAG y'all i never understood why the jocks get all the flyy girls, and me, i get the hood rats(:

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright