z

Young Writers Society

The Quileute Werewolves

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Viho White:

There's probably one or two. Viho smiled softly, and suddenly growled lowly, as the scent suddenly got much, much stronger. Peering through the dense forestry, his spyed three or four disgusting leeches about a hundred metres away. Stop. He thought to Koda, who froze and looked back at him.

What is it? She asked, her ears lowering defensively.

There's more than I thought. Viho growled, his hackles raising. There's more than likely four, from what I can see, maybe more if there are others in the forest.

Where are you? He heard Nova's voice, as everyone was still close enough to hear his and Koda's conversation.

About ten, eleven miles to the east of you and Bidzil, and about twelve or so to the west of Pivane and Nuttah. Koda thought quickly. Viho and I will hold them down while you guys get here.

Okay, shouldn't take long. Pivane announced, the four others running as fast as they could to Koda and Viho.

With a low growl, Viho jogged to the forest lining the clearing the vampires were standing in, eyes glowing. I'm going. He thought, looking back at Koda with a weak smile, before stepping into the clearing.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun May 16, 2010 1:26 pm
Kaywiia says...

Pavine

I race as fast as I can through the forest. Less than two minutes later, I am at the scene. Five vampires are standing there.

There newborns, they act on impulse. I repeat, they are newborns. I think. I had always been good at telling newborns from older vampires.

The rest of the crew arrives, and we attack. Soon, we have ripped them to shreds. I phase to human, and burn the pieces. The girl wolves look away.

"Ah, it's not worth it. Time to get used to this." I say to them. Koda growls.

"Never mind." I say. I finish burning the stupid vampires, then phase back to wolf.

Check in case there were others. Koda says.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Bidzil:

Everyone spread out. Check about a mile out
I thought to them all. Bolting into the woods I followed my nose. It was just a trail from the previous vampires and it was faint but it could lead us to more.

After a little over a mile out I picked up on nothing Nothing on my side guys, you all pick up anything?
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm
WordsInMyMind says...

Nuttah:

I think I've got somethi- my thought was cut off when I spotted a vampire coming towards me. Seeing what I was they all bolted for me. My hackles rose and I ignored all of their thoughts, focused on defending myself. The vampire, definitely newborn, didn't seem to realize how badly I could injure him. I pounced and we got into a fight, and easy one at that.

My mouth managed to get to his throat and I ripped it from his body
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI!

Annoying, huh?

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi